Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardstyle Hentai! - Elsa Karlsson vs Masuyo Ai (IM)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Elsa - Hardstyle Hentai! - Elsa Karlsson vs Masuyo Ai (IM) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai! - Elsa Karlsson vs Masuyo Ai (IM)

Post by Berial Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:07 am

Elsa was far past simply being putty in the woman's hand by now as she was fucked silly for all to see. Needless to say she had fallen not only under this badass's spell, but to her sexual prowess and skills as well. It was like she had become a toy for Masuyo, one that was about to reach it's limit. Her squirming had all but stopped as the demon's hold squeezed what little resistance she had out of her, and so the swede couldn't hold herself back any longer as her muscles began to tense up. Even the angel's toes would curl as her back started to arch upwards with Masuyo on top of her sweat-drenched body. And soon, Elsa's sex would explode more powerfully than her first eruption.

The swede would let out a loud muffled cry that was held back only by biting her own lip. Her eyes would even roll upwards as her climax sprayed juices all over Masuyo's hand and face. It was like Elsa's exhausted body was rejuvenated by her orgasm, causing the snowy angel to plant her feet down and try to desperately hump the demon's skilled fingers to prolong this blissful state.

Slowly though the orgasm would fade, but only after lasting what seemed like an hour to the swede. This was by far the strongest, and longest climaxes she had ever had...and it left Elsa near unconscious while still spasming slightly when a jolt of pleasure would shock her weakened body. At this point she wasn't even moving. Only her sweaty chest moving up and down as she panted heavily showed that the angel was still alive. Her tired face looked as if she was in a dream, with her wet hair covering her hazy eyes slightly. All Masuyo needed to do to secure her victory would be to release the head scissor and let the woman's shoulders fall flat on the mat.

Elsa was throughly beaten after all, and was in no condition to continue. The snowy angel had fallen, and to a demon that she simply could not help but feel attracted to. Masuyo had completely ravaged her, and that left quite the impression on the swede. She could never forget what the woman had put her through today, and not even the slightest moment of it would be lost in her mind. But even if she could, Elsa didn't want to.

---------------------------------

That was it. Elsa had to be down for the count. Even if that rather violent orgasm of hers hadn't put her down, she had already spent an ill-advised amount of time between Masuyo’s iron-like thighs. The amount of pressure acting on her skull was approaching a rather reckless amount. The pleasure may have distracted her from it, but her body had to be feeling the consequences. She may want to get that jaw looked at after this match was over. Speaking of which…

“Stay down, okay?”
Masuyo asked as she released the hold and turned around, straddling the Swedish beauty’s waist. Though it came across more as an order as she looked down into her foggy, hazel eyes. “Don’t think you should move that neck around too much.”

This had to be one of the most unusual fights she’d ever had in her entire life. She’d never fucked a woman silly before. Hell, never fucked a woman before. And definitely never in front of a live audience in the middle of a packed stadium. Yeah, this was definitely one to scratch off the bingo card.

Those were the only thoughts to pass through the Demon’s mind as she laid down over Elsa, forcing the Swede’s shoulders against the canvas. Her entire body tensed and pushed hard down against the woman’s body as hard as she could. All that was left was to wait for the countdown. Masuyo gazed down at the woman the entire time, looking for any last signs of life as the referee slapped down against the mat.

ONE!

TWO!

So far so good. The white-haired beauty was spent. No doubt about it.

Back to top Go down

Elsa - Hardstyle Hentai! - Elsa Karlsson vs Masuyo Ai (IM) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai! - Elsa Karlsson vs Masuyo Ai (IM)

Post by Berial Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:22 am

Elsa wouldn't be very responsive as her sexy opponent released the hold and straddled the swede's waist. Even as she would speak to the ravaged angel, she would barely respond besides a few moans and purrs. Elsa would not move even as Masuyo tensed her entire body and pressed the exhausted wrestler's shoulders down with a pin. She would then let a moan out of nowhere with the demon on top of her, but clearly she was still in an orgasmic mindset as the ref started the count.

ONE!

TWO!

Even as the count continued the swede did little more than lick her lips as she started to focus on the blurry, but still sexy image of Masuyo above her. "Damn...those boobs...are soooo...sexy..." Elsa should think before the ref finished the count by shouting out THREE!!! followed by the bell ringing out to signal the demon's victory.

It was an amazing match for sure, but the snowy angel was kind of upset it was over. Sure it was bad that she'd lost, but what was worse was that Masuyo and her were probably never going to do this again. After all, Elsa had zero confidence that she could seek out a rematch with the demon. Though, an oil match with Masuyo sounded awesome to the swede to be truthful.

"Ugh...good match...you're...you're so hot..." Elsa would blurt out in a haze. Then slowly afterwards, the swede's face would become more and more red, followed by her eyes getting wider and wider until...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod...OH MY GOD! What have I done!? I wasn't paying attention to...I didn't realize what I was...you and me were just...I did s-so many...t-things with...oh my god!" Elsa would shout out before sitting up quickly...to quick actually...because when she did so, her head started to ache a bit from the sudden movement.

"Ugh...so...dizzy..." Elsa would groan out as she felt a sudden rush of pain and exhaustion. That head scissor finish had done a bigger number on her than the swede had thought, plus the fact that she was completely out of energy from all that sex didn't help. Hopefully this would pass quickly...she didn't want Masuyo to see her as a even bigger wimp. This making Elsa feel pretty self conscious, and for some reason...the swede would hide her blushing face ironically from the demon considering that she was still completely naked in the ring.

There it was. The referee’s hand hit the mat for the third time. Finally. Masuyo had her first win in Friction under her belt. Even if it was by some rather unorthodox means, the raven-haired fighter was convinced that she was getting stronger as she pushed off Elsa and onto her own two feet. The referee grabbed her arm and raised it into the air, followed by thunderous cheers from the audience. It was a good fight. Masuyo could feel the energy and tension slowly die down within her. The sweat dripping off her tight body. The...why was it so cold in here?

Oh, right. She was naked. And her shorts were..over there somewhere. Torn in half. Awesome. It felt pretty awkward, but not so much embarrassing. She was a strong woman who was proud of her body. It was more like stage fright than it was a product of...whatever the hell she and Elsa had just been doing. Wonder how she was handling things.

Not so well by the looks of things. She rasped what sounded like a compliment and then her face went red. She stood up, sputtering this way and that. It was something she hadn’t seen in a long time. After an unexpectedly quick session with one of her exes. Bit of a surprise that this was coming from a high-flyer. Confidence was the one you’d expect from someone who did backflips from the top ropes like no ones business.

“Um...hey...you don’t...it's fine...just...uh…” She scratched the back of her head, overwhelmed by how quickly Elsa was falling apart.

Ain’t I the rookie here?

As she thought that, the Swede would suddenly stop, twisting this way and that. Ah, man. Something might be out of alignment. Or maybe she was just dizzy. Either way, Masuyo thought it better to get her looked at as soon as possible.

“Whoa, whoa. Don’t jerk yourself around like that. You need the oxygen back to your head. Just lay down and...here.”
With that, Masuyo would pick up her Swedish opponent and carry her between her arms. She was a little tired, but the woman was light enough to handle. “Do you know where the medical center is? Have you been there before? I’m kind of new around here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:55 am

Despite how badly the swede was feeling it was probably nothing serious. Elsa had probably just overworked herself, and would just need some time to cool down, lick her wounds, no biggie. Masuyo on the other hand seemed very concerned for the snowy angel as she told her not to jerk around and such.

Then to Elsa's surprise and horror, the strong woman would pick her up bridal style as if she weighed nothing. The swede was pretty shocked that she was so easy to lift considering the match they had just been in. The problem was that this sort of situation made her feel...for lack of better words...damsel-like. She should have been able to walk out the ring herself, but here Elsa was, being carried away her very own demon in shining armor...a thought that made the woman blush even redder.

"Umm...uh...I..." she would struggle to say in a daze.

"...Uh huh..." Elsa would finally confirm as she simply looked into Masuyo's beautiful, yet commanding, eyes. Then in order to make herself easier to carry, the swede would wrap her arms around the back of her help's neck. Even though it probably wasn't an issue for the Japanese woman, Elsa still felt like guilty for doing this. So the angel would do what she could in order to lessen the burden she was putting on Masuyo.

"Thank you for helping me..." Elsa would say while trying her best not to stare at the demon's eyes. "I'm really sorry for...well...this burden...P-please take care of me!"

Masuyo didn’t have much a reaction at all to the arms wrapped around her neck. She just assumed Elsa was as tired as she thought she was. Barely hanging on, clinging to whatever scraps of consciousness remained that weren’t already smashed on the ring floor. At the very least, the Swede seemed to appreciate the gesture. A few members of the audience even applauded the combatants as they made their way to the ropes.  A small smile grew on Masuyo’s face.

“No worries. You put up a good fight.”

The Demon then stepped up the ring, making her way up the ramp as she carefully held Elsa in her arms. And then she said her next words. Okay, the smile was dimming a bit. Might have just been a spur of the moment, but it was still a little...weird.

“Um...well I won’t drop you, if you that’s what you mean.”

This was honestly the most awkward moment of the entire evening for Masuyo. The only thoughts passing through her mind as the two disappeared around the corner was how fastly she could drop her opponent off. And if she could hit the showers. And where she could get a new pair of clothes. And how much she was getting paid. And when their rematch was...

WINNER: Masuyo Ai!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3