Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 7:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 6:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:16 pm by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

The Wrestling Prince and finding his Passion

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Wrestling Prince and finding his Passion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wrestling Prince and finding his Passion

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Talia and Daisuke entered a stare down showing the tension between the two. Talia would hear Daisuke's challenge and would respond by saying. "I may not be a gambling woman, but if I got to beat you and hurt your ego to get you off my back then so be it." Talia said accepting his challenge and she would extend her hand out to shake his hand as a sort of verbal contract that no matter who wins the match that both wrestlers were going to honor their commitment. Talia was defending Shido's honor, something she was more than passionate enough to protect.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

The Wrestling Prince and finding his Passion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wrestling Prince and finding his Passion

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:00 pm

The two entered into a stare down as tensions rose between the two, it started off as a friendly ask for a date and now it turned into something much more serious. "Hah, oh please- you can lose right now and you would be rewarded with the best prize ever, I'd say that's a good gamble" he smirked as the two were face to face.

Daisuke noticed her extended hand and nodded, he grabbed it gently and shook her hand. "Good, then it's settled. Let's settle for a submissions only wrestling match, don't feel too bad about losing this one Ms. Wonders,
I will make it up to you after the match by taking you out for the finest of dining.You may shower if you wish though, I can wait....I see you're all sweaty right now"
he smirked, trying to taunt and pysche her out.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:40 pm

Talia put her hands on her hips as she heard Daisuke speak to her. "I can still wrestle you, I'll take a victory shower before I head out with Shido tonight." Talia said before she got into a ready stance and would signal for a collar and elbow tie in the center of the ring. Talia wasn't going to take this guy lightly with his better than thou attitude. She wanted to knock him down a peg, and what better way to do that then making him tap out after all that bravado he just showed?
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:46 am

After their initial handshake, Daisuke took the opportunity to take a dig at Talia as he still was not taking the star seriously. He didn't give her much of a chance at all, giving her a chance to shower and relax to further belittle her. She stood firm, putting her hands on her hips as she declined his offer for a pre-match shower.

Instead, she would get ready and raise her hands up, signalling the prince for a collar and elbow tie up in the middle of the ring. Daisuke grinned, shaking his head before raising his hands up as well and lunging in at Ms.Wonders, looking to grapple up with her in the middle of the ring!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Talia had her eyes focused on Daisuke. She wasn't going to let this pretty homewrecker come between her and her boyfriend. Talia would begin to lock up with Daisueke in the center of the ring with a Collar and Elbow Tie Up. Talia would press forward as much as she could but she realized that he could definitely overpower her. She had to switch tactics. Talia would try to transition Daisuke into a Side Headlock to put some pressure on her opponent's head in the early going as these two got started with this somewhat high stakes spar.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:08 pm

Daisuke shrugged his shoulders before finally locking up with his opponent. He had his eyes set on the prize, all he had to do was beat Ms. Wonders and he would earn the right to date her. That wouldn't be too simple of a task and the wrestling prince was about to find that out.

As the two were locked up in a heated grapple, Daisuke would push himself against her and soon, Talia would start to be forced back. Realizing she wasn't going to get anywhere with the tie-up, Ms. Wonders would soon pull away from the grapple and transition the grapple into a side headlock.

"NGH!" he would grunt as he felt his head tucked under his opponent's armpits. Daisuke would nudge his hip against hers while trying to wrap his arms around her waist and give her a good hard squeeze while attempting to push her forward as well, in hopes to slide his head free while pushing her towards the ropes.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2