by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Playing With Fire

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Playing With Fire - Page 4 Empty Re: Playing With Fire

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:33 pm

Yup. There it was.

Valley just let out a long sigh at Bubbles suggestion, though not for the reason that might have been immediately obvious. She actually didn’t hate the idea of a rematch with the Virgin Killer - while it wouldn’t have been great for her career or anything, she had a craving to prove that she could take the giantess down, had new skills that she wanted to try, could do things she couldn’t do before. Maybe she’d lose again, maybe she wouldn’t...but she’d be lying if she said she wasn’t curious.

On the other hand, though, there was the girlfriend factor, here, and the fact that Bubbles seemed just as horny as ever. That look in her eye didn’t bode well, and made Valley think that some feuds were better left buried. So.

”Yeah, it was a money match.” She huffed, long and wistful. ”Key word being ‘was’. Have to turn you down on this one, Bubbles.”

That brought out a pout from the Virgin Killer, who clearly wasn’t used to hot women telling her ‘no’. ”Aw, come on, Val!” She batted her eyelashes, bringing out as much cuteness as she could. It would’ve probably worked on Mariah, to be fair. ”Don’t tell me the Entropy Champ is afraid of taking on an old friend? It’d be a ton of fun…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:36 pm

It became obvious pretty quickly that Valley wanted no part of a rematch, no matter how big it would have been. Honestly, as excited as she would have been to see it...Kaylee could understand. It was clear from their own little issue regarding that ear nibbling, that Valley was not into the same "open love" stuff that Bubbles and Kaylee were, and given what Bubbles was certain to want to do to her, she could understand the older blonde wanting to avoid such things, both for her sake, and for her relationship.

Damn it...there was that churning feeling again. Jealous. That Silver Ace really must be a special girl...

But even young Kaylee could see what the big issue here was going to be. She remembered Bubbles as well as Valley did, and frankly, Bubbles did NOT take no for an answer. She recalled one match Bubbles had, against some hot young chick, mid-20's, a librarian or something. Bubbles squashed her easily enough, finished her by fingering her in a half boston crab till she submitted...then kept fingering...then ate her out, and did not quit, despite the womans submitting, pleading, and so on, until she was completely unconscious.

Bubbles knew what she wanted, Bubbles got what she wanted, and what she wanted at the moment...was Valley Doll.

"Hey Bubbles..."

Kaylee hopped up to her bare feet, standing on the ring apron, looking down at the much taller girl, hands on her hips.

"If Valley's not interested, then there's no need to pester her over it...but if it's really a match against a Slamazons girl you're looking for...I could fill the part..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:14 pm

In hindsight, Valley should’ve seen this coming.

All the signs were there. It was clear that Kaylee idolized her - rightly or wrongly - and that she had a thing going on with Bubbles. Of course she was quick to step in when Bubbles began to push. Of course she’d want to be Valley’s replacement in a match against the Virgin Killer, especially now that Kaylee’s mother was on a different continent. And, of course, Bubbles would accept, wanting to get a taste she’d long been denied.

So it shouldn’t have been a surprise when what happened next happened. Yet, somehow, Valley still didn't catch it until it was too late.

Even Bubbles was surprised at first, looking at Kaylee with her head at an angle. Her lovely little student had grown, was more woman than she remembered...but it was still hard to look at her and not see that too-cute sweetheart who’d rifled through her collection and was still learning her way through the world. Bubbles was never the type to turn down an opportunity like this. Still, even she had to give the young blood a warning. For her mother’s sake.

”You sure, kiddo?” Bubbles took a step forward and ran a finger down Kaylee’s bare thigh, tracing along the contours of her muscles, ticking her soft flesh. ”You’re good, don’t get me wrong, and I’d love to take you for a ride, but…”

”But Bubbles is a big step-up from Makoto.” Valley was quick to get her words in. Bubbles was, at her core, a good person, and nobody doubted that, but when she got hot enough she was like a sexual demon. There was just no stopping her, and all she could remember was that imagine of Bookshelf Betty, laying the middle of the ring in a puddle of her own juices, surrounded by her tattered clothes.  

She stepped forward and put a hand on Kaylee’s shoulder, genuine concern etched in her face. ”Are you sure about this?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Admittedly, Kaylee hadn't exactly thought her way all the way through this. Bubbles was, after all, far more experienced, far bigger, and even far more hentai than Kaylee was...and the way her finger stroked down her bare thigh...she couldn't help it, she shivered.

That was bad. She had shivered, and Bubbles had seen it, and Kaylee could in no way miss the glint in her eye in the older womans eye that came from it. That was...nerve wracking for sure. Maybe she should have just kept her mouth shut...but then came Valley, with a look of genuine care and concern on her face.

Just seeing that expression, feeling the woman's hand on her shoulder...it lit a fire in her. Cocky smile forming on her face, the teen patted Valley's hand.

"It's cool. I can do this! You know Bubbles as well as I do, you say no and she'll never leave you alone, but I can take whatever she can dish out, be it fighting or...otherwise."

With that, the dark haired girl turned back towards Bubbles, extending an arm to point at her.

"Besides, Bubbles just been waiting to get a chance at this cute butt of mine, haven't you Bubbles? So let's do it, you vs me! You can even bring Mariah, so she can see me kick your butt, and I'll...I'll have Valley in my corner to even things up!"

"Er, that is, if you wouldn't mind? I know it'd be awkward, but I know with you in my corner, there's no way I could lose!"
Kaylee said, eyes shining with enthusiasm as she looked at the Doll.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:19 am

The look on Bubbles face didn't stay as a glint when Kaylee shivered. Instead, it turned into a full blown, toothy grin, proudly putting her pearly whites on display. There was a part of her - a small, minuscule, part that had became shriveled from years of unused - that realized this was a bad idea, that knew this was wrong, and that she was taking advantage of Kaylee’s enthusiasm to get a feel of a body she'd been craving for years…

...but that part was quickly overruled by her libido, which held far more sway in her mind. Besides, this could serve as an interesting educational experience for the up and comer. She was about to learn the lesson of not too punching too much above your weight.

Valley, on the other hand, had a markedly different reaction when Kaylee stepped up to the challenge. In a small way, she was proud of her, loved to see that spunk, that drive in the younger generation. In a larger way, she was dreading what Bubbles could and would do to her - repeatedly - in the middle of that ring. At least it wouldn’t be an official hentai match, but this was Bubbles Burste they were dealing with, here. Sex always came into it.

She’d pretty accepted it was going to happen, right up until Kaylee unexpectedly placed her at ringside. She shot up, ramrod straight and wide-eyed, surprised by the insinuation, and her first inclination was to get nowhere near this - it would almost certainly raise questions from her girlfriend that she wasn’t too keen to answer. But, on the other hand, if she was close by, she could watch Bubbles. Keep an eye on them. Maybe keep the whole thing from imploding. Or exploding.

And Kaylee was giving her the look to. That same cute, puddy dog look that Haley pulled on her whenever she wanted something...

”Yeah...yeah, okay.” She acquiesced and rubbed the bridge of her nose, then abruptly gave Kaylee a poke in the chest. ”But you and I are going to train leading up to it. Hard, hard training.”

That got Bubbles bouncing on her heels. ”Like you were training when I got here? Again, I’m more than willing to join in.”

”Not that kind of training, Bubbles.”

Bubbles gave them a frilly wave and started to walk off. ”So you say, Ms. Cougar. I just think you don’t want to share. But I can wait.” She gave Kaylee one, final, lecherous look, as she tried hard to imagine what the little Californian would sound like when she got to moaning. ”See you both around, then. Kaylee? Bonus points if you show up in a thong.”

And with that, she was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:38 am

Oh geez, that look on her face...that was a scary look alright. Bubbles was getting an early christmas alright.

"Pff...like she deserves to see me in a thong..."

was Kaylee's only real remark, before she got back in the ring...and promptly got arm dragged by Valley. Training time had begun, and as Valley promised, it was hard, hard training. There were no more awkward moments, no more ear nibbles. For this, and their future training sessions, it was just hard work, hard bumps, and hard bruises.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4