Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not done yet (for Iron Soldier)

2 posters

Go down

Not done yet (for Iron Soldier) Empty Not done yet (for Iron Soldier)

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:15 am

"Continued from here"

Daisuke had failed to defeat Grace Allen. He had been very eager to wrestle the American wrestler and had specifically requested for this wrestling match, trying to prove a point. She was known for her stubbornness not to submit and Daisuke wanted to test that, in hid mind he could make anyone submit especially those who claim who refuse to submit in a wrestling match. However, Grace proved him wrong. He was out-wrestled and humiliated as he was the one who submitted in the debut match of Grace. She made a point to him that she wasn't here to be a jobber but was a serious competitor.

After the match was over, Daisuke was STILL not convinced- he was more frustrated at how the match ended up and was not done with Grace, requested the female wrestler to privately meet him backstage after the match.

The wrestling prince dragged himself out of the ring after the match was over, slowly taking some time to catch his breath and recover from the hard-fought contest before walking up the ramp and making his way backstage. He grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat off his face and chest, then grabbing a water bottle as he began to chug down the water from it to cool off. However, he impatiently waited for Grace....still wondering, whether she would show up as he requested.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Not done yet (for Iron Soldier) Empty Re: Not done yet (for Iron Soldier)

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Grace Allen didn't really want to deal with a certain arrogant Prince in that moment. What she wanted was a hot shower, followed by a good massage and icing session to keep her sore muscles from turning black and blue. She was completely exhausted and her leotard was clinging to her body in ways the audience might have well appreciated but Grace herself found annoying. She just knew every eye was on the sway of her hips and the subtle quiver of her backside as she walked up the ramp and slipped backstage, relieved to be out from underneath the scrutiny of the lights. She grabbed a towel, mopped the sweat from her face and flung it over her shoulders.

Daisuke wasn't hard to find, and her gaze took him in appreciatively. It wasn't as if he was an unattractive man, after all.... only the biggest pain in the ass she'd yet encountered in her wrestling career. Grace put her hands on her hips and frowned at him, uncertainty in her expression.

"I'm here, your worshipfulness." She stated, matter of fact. "Do you want to talk now, or do I have to courtsie and kiss the ring first?"

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Daisuke still could not believe the out-come of the match, Grace Allen making the prince submit on her debut after all his talks and promises. The two were still exhausted and sweaty, really the two of them should be enjoying a nice shower and a massage but things were still hot between the two. Daisuke was not content on the result of the match and Grace was eager to hear what Daisuke had to say. She was certainly an attractive woman, her body was flawless and the two had been grappling each other with close proximity yet still the hatred they developed was far greater than any sexual tension they might have felt in the ring.

"Drop it Grace" he growled at her, throwing his towel on the floor as he walked up to her, getting to her face and pressing up to her. "I had you in that match, there's no way you should have...TSK....I had you"he said as things were certainly not done.

"Don't get all high and mighty just because you won a lucky match in the ring, we're not done yet Grace and I still stand by my promise.
I will make you submit. You think AFW is just about pro wrestling? Well you're wrong?! To be the best here, to be successful, you have to wrestle and win in and out of the ring. So, consider this a PERSONAL challenge Grace. You.....me....one on one....in a oil wrestling match to submission. No distractions, no referee,
no crowd....just you and me one on one...."
he growled looking to heat things up in their new found rivalry.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:48 pm

"O-oil wrestling?" Grace would have blushed if her dusky skin allowed for it. She actually laughed nervously at the prospect. After all, she was a pro wrestler, and while the world of female combat sports involved no small amount of sensuality, it was never something she deliberately sought out.

"Look, Prince, are you sure this is about finding out who the best wrestler is? Sounds like you just want an excuse to slather me with oil and run your hands all over my body." Grace recovered from her initial surprise enough to wink at him, trying to ignore the fact that he was standing so close her beasts were pressing against his chest.

"And your intense growly voice isn't helping your case. This better not be some lame excuse for a groping session, your Majesty."

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Daisuke smirked initially. From the tone of her voice, he suspected she would be hesitant to accept such a match or that she was inexperienced in such types of matches and as such, the match type would be a clear favorite for Daisuke to win. As such, he anticipated Grace to decline his challenge which would put him on the edge slightly.

However, she didn't decline out-right instead flipping the question onto him about his true intentions about the match type. Daisuke was the one who was taken back a bit now, "W-what? Y-you've gotta be kidding me...I'd never, especially not against you!" he would say as he shook his head when she winked at him.

"Besides, I'm sure it shouldn't be too much of a problem for you. Look at yourself right now, drenched in sweat....your outfight is sticking right to your skin" he would say grabbing her outfit from the waist to stretch it a bit to show how tight it was looking. "Although, I can understand why'd you want to bring that up, to use it as an excuse and cower out of the challenge" he would grin.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:18 pm

"Daisuke." Grace said in a tone as dry as the Sahara desert, crossing her arms beneath her breasts. ".. You're literally touching me. Again. For a guy who's so offended by the very idea you sure have a hard time keeping those royal meat-hooks to yourself. And you've got some nerve going on about revealing, skintight outfits. "

Feeling turn about was more then fair play when it came to this particularly insufferable jerk, Grace reached out, slipped the tip of her finger beneath the waistband of his speedo, tugged the elastic forward a couple of inches, and let it snap back, hopefully hard enough to sting.

"That being said, I'm not afraid of you, and since you still seem to need a lesson in humility, I'll tangle with you again, your highness. If it's oil wrestling, fine, and this time, I'm not just going to submit you. I'm gonna knock you the hell out."

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Daisuke was quite flustered at this whole meeting as Grace had him under the ropes. He was grabbing the side of her waist as he stretched her sweat stained one piece as he tried to taunt her about her revealing tight skinned outfit. She made a point that he was touching her and it was true, Daisuke had his mouth wide open as he backed up one step, shaking his head "Gah, well that was just to prove a point that's all" he said.

"Dammit Grace..." he cursed under his own breath as he then felt the waistband of his briefs being stretched then....SNAP "AH! Hey" he hissed as he felt that sting against his waist.

"Grrrr.....you think you're so tough huh? We'll see about that. I cant wait to humble you on the mats, until then....hit the showers" he grunted as he walked past her, bumping his shoulder into hers as he began to walk past her. "We'll meet soon, I promise you"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:21 am

When Grace Allen first met Daisuke, she couldn't stand him and mostly because of that completely insufferable arrogance... but now she was actually starting to enjoy his attitude. Getting under the guy's skin was just too entertaining for words, especially after beating him at his own game. That said, she also knew better then to underestimate the wrestling prince. He had the skill to back up most of his threats, but that only made her ability to fluster him all the more valuable.

She grunted softly as she shoved passed her, but couldn't help flashing a grin over her shoulder. "Damn right we'll meet again soon. Oh, and that was 'another' unnecessary touch, Prince. You better get ahold of yourself before our match."

With that, Grace did head for the showers, in desperate need of one and eager to peel out of her skintight leotard.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down