Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale:  Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

Post by peek6 Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:26 pm

It appeared Kristen’s kick to Rebecca’s legs had hurt the sexy model.  Kristen quickly looked to take advantage by locking Rebecca into a painful hold, but she did not want Rebecca to be able to reach the ropes again.  Kristen would therefore grab both of Rebecca’s feet, pulling the leggy model into the center of the ring, where Kristen would put her leg between Rebecca’s and then turn around and sit down, locking Rebecca into a tight sharpshooter.
Spoiler:

peek6

Back to top Go down

Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale:  Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Kristen Violet vs Rebecca Nightgale: Best 3/5 Foot Torture Match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Rebecca had fallen down as the result of her opponent landing a kick on her legs as she struggled to make it to her feet. Just as she attempted to make to to her hands and knees , Kristen would grab her the French woman by her feet and would place it between her other leg as she got trapped in the sharpshooter.To make it worse was the fact before the former footmodel could attempt to reach for the ropes she got pulled to the center of the ring as she bites her lip as she attempts to drag her way all the way back.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:30 am

It’s the sharpshooter! The sharpshooter!” screamed an excited J.R. “Kristen has it locked in! Will Rebecca tap out?

Kristen attempted to keep Rebecca’s legs locked tight in the sharpshooter, as she would try to prevent Rebecca from crawling towards the ropes.

One of the nice things about the sharpshooter is that it gave Kristen easy access to Rebecca’s sheer stocking feet. Kristen would attempt to use this to her advantage, as she would scratch and claw at Rebecca’s stocking foot, occasionally even sneaking in a quick tickle.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:20 pm

''Yes i'm trapped in the sharpshooter , but it not like Brett Hart has locked in the move''thought Rebecca as she thought that J.R was getting excited for nothing as the redhead just gotten lucky. Still that did not mean the move was not effective as the French woman attempted to drag herself towards the ropes when she feels her opponent scratch , an claw at her stocking covered feet. That caused the foot model to say ''you fucking itch stop hahaha attacking me like that''as the tickling was causing Rebecca to stop dragging herself to the ropes as she laughs loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:32 pm

Atta girl, Kristen!” laughed Debra, “Tickle her good! Let’s see the first tickle submission in AFW history! Don’t forget who taught you that move!

The sharpshooter, along with the Figure-4 leglock, were moves Debra had painfully drilled into Kristen. Debra had personally demonstrated how effective the moves could be when she applied the holds to Kristen. Debra had further volunteered one of her direct reports to allow Kristen to practice applying the moves herself.

The practice seemed to have helped Kristen, as she would tighten the sharpshooter on Rebecca’s legs. Indeed, Kristen was no Bret Hart, but Bret Hart did not torture and tickle his opponents’ feet while he trapped them in his holds. Kristen hoped that even if her skill at applying the sharpshooter was not sufficient to get a submission out of Rebecca, the foot torture would get the job done. Kristen would double her efforts on that front, twisting and bending Rebecca’s toes, while cruelly scratching and tickling them with her sharp nails.

You’re not getting to the ropes this time,” insisted Kristen,” If you want me to stop, you had better submit!

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:07 pm

''Just shut up already Debra''thought Rebecca as she struggled not to laugh as she would feel her foot being tickled. Now the French woman had expected mostly pain after she got trapped in the sharpshooter as she feels those fingers on her feet. Now to make it worse was that she did not knew if that damn woman was right or not about the fact if she submit that the redhead would score the first tickle submission.

Not wanting to risk it regardless , and the fact she did not want to lose Rebecca would attempt to crawl her way to the ropes as she would scream in pain as she would feel her foot or toes either being tickled , scratched or being twisted and bending by the other wrestler. ''Shut up as I can reach them''shouted the former foot model as she reached out for the ropes , and saw they were out of reach as she could no longer crawl any further as she tried to find another option besides tapping so she could escape. Sadly their was no other option and this left the French woman with no other choice but to start tapping.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:52 am

Oh my God, she’s tapping, Rebecca has tapped out from Kristen’s sharpshooter!” yelled an excited J.R.

Indeed, the ref had called the first round, and announced that Kristen was now leading this best three out of five match by a score of 1-0.

Ladies and gentleman,” said J.R., “as per this match’s stipulation, Kristen now has one minute to inflict any torture she wants on Rebecca’s poor feet, and Rebecca just has to lie there and take it.

Debra, what are you…” said a confused Jerry, as Debra slipped her heels back on, and began to approach the ring.  

Folks, Debra is approaching the ring.  I’m not sure why,” said J.R.

Unbeknownst to Rebecca, Kristen and Debra had already planned this part of the match in great detail.  First, Kristen would grab Rebecca’s stocking foot and would drag her toward the ropes that Rebecca had been desperately trying to reach a moment earlier.  From outside the ring, Debra would yank Rebecca’s right foot to the outside of the ring.  

Kristen would hold onto Rebecca’s left foot, stepping over it in a stepover toehold, and bending Rebecca’s knee, trapping Rebecca's upper body in the ring.   Meanwhile, outside the ring, Debra would position Rebecca’s right stocking foot against the unforgiving floor, before giving it a hard stomp with the sharp, pointy heel of her high-heeled shoe, grinding her heel into Rebecca’s vulnerable stocking toes.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:39 pm

Rebecca had just giving up the first round as she had tapped out so that she could be released from the Sharpshooter her opponent had her trapped in. This means that the redhead had taken a 1-0 lead in this best three out of five match as she was trying to mentally prepare herself for the torture she had to endure as she doubted that Debra did not have some sort of plan in mind.

So when she heard from JR and Jerry that Debra had left the commentary desk , and was making her way to the ring the French woman knew she be in a world of trouble. Rebecca would get dragged to the ropes as she would then feel another pair of hands on her leg as she feels it get pulled outside of the ring. A second later the pain would begin as Kristen would place her in an stepover toehold while that bitch of an Debra would have positioned her foot on the cold floor. A second later she would scream out in pain as that bitch stomped on her toes while wearing those high heel shoes as she still had to endure this for 30 more seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:46 am

My God – Kristen and Debra are double teaming Rebecca during the penalty!  What a sneaky, cheap thing to do to a helpless opponent!  Poor Rebecca!” said J.R.

Is this even legal?”  asked Jerry.

I’m not sure,” admitted J.R., “Debra is not supposed to interfere in the match, but they are purposely doing this during the penalty.  I’m not sure whether the penalty is considered part of the match, and it doesn’t look like the ref is stopping it, either.  Damn, that Debra is one crafty bitch!

Well, crafty or not, poor Rebecca is in a world of pain.  Debra’s sharp, pointy heel is viciously grinding into Rebecca’s vulnerable stocking toes.  Ouch!” sympathized Jerry.

Outside the ring, Debra would pull Rebecca's right leg and foot towards the corner of the ring.  As Kristen would use her hold on Rebecca’s left leg to maneuver Rebecca towards the same corner, Kristen would viciously tickle the stocking toes of Rebecca’s left foot to ensure that Rebecca would be too weak to offer any resistance.  Kristen would back herself up into the corner, blocking the ref’s view of Debra outside the ring, as Kristen would continue to tickle Rebecca’s stocking toes.  Meanwhile, outside the ring and out of the ref’s view, Debra would grab Rebecca’s foot, and slam Rebecca’s knee as hard as she could into the corner ring post, before slamming Rebecca’s foot hard into the steel steps.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Rebecca could do nothing but endure as Kristen and Debra were working together to punish her as she actually feared for her toes. The high heels were stomping down on her toes with each stomp as she had at least gotten the announcers on her side as she knew the time limit had to almost be up as she hoped the referee would stop them as soon as it happened. Then she got slowly dragged towards the corner as she wondered what the two were up to when the time limit was finally over when she got her knee smashed into the corner post as she cried out in pain as she would hold her knee , and to make it worse was the fact the referee did not see it thanks to that red haired bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next