Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 10:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 9:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 9:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 2:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Viper's Hatred

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Viper's Hatred - Page 4 Empty Re: The Viper's Hatred

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Brittany would feel Karina try to push her away but Brittany was determined to stay in place. Brittany would grab Karina's hair to pull her rival deeper into Brittany's aroused crotch. "What did i tell you about resisting me? I think it is time to teach you a lesson." Brittany would say as she would reach behind her with her free hand to grab Karina's breast.

Brittany would squeeze one of Karina's breasts as hard as she could while grinding her dripping pussy against Karina's face. "I'm going to make you my new favorite plaything. Once i'm done riding your face i think i'm going to make you cum again. Then again and again. I'm going to teach your body just who it belongs to." Brittany would say before letting out a loud moan as she was getting all hot and bothered as she dominated Karina.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Karina never did like when her hair was used to guide her around the ring, this was no different. There was still the short moment of excitement, getting a faceful of a girl's crotch wasn't always a bad thing and Brittany certainly was a looker, it was the attitude and reason where she was there that ticked Karina off, feeling that hand grasp her breast only caused the long haired fighter to release a moan against that wet pussy.

" Kh.. Shut it..! " She hissed in return before a cry was forced out when that commanding grip on her breast only clamped harder, gritting her teeth before she would do what Brittany wanted, soon her tongue coming out to start lapping against those folds!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Brittany would relax her grip on Karina's breast as Karina finally did what she was told. "You shouldn't talk with your mouth full." Brittany would say as she would slowly start to gyrate her hips, slowly humping Karina's face and tongue. "You are going to make an excellent bitch. I could ride your pathetic face for hours." Brittany would say as she kept a tight grip on Karina's hair.

Brittany would stop squeezing Karina's breast to focus more on Karina's nipple. Brittany would pinch Karina's nipple as she rode Karina's face. Brittany wanted to give Karina some pleasure while reminding Karina just what could happen if she disobeyed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:30 am

Karina at the very least earned herself less pressure to her warm orb, though Brittany made sure Karina's voice was muffled underneath her, being face ridden like this was definitely humiliating for the power hose, who would release soft moans of protest into Brittany's pussy thank to the position, Karina needed to find a way to break free before she was going to get a faceful of juices!

She couldn't really think that hard since Brittany decided to pinch the sensitive nipple, rewarding her with a vibrating moan into her sex while the blonde took control of the situation, which caused Karina to blush even brighter and squirm underneath her, the tongue was still lapping over those lips though to keep pleasuring the on top beauty.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:47 am

Brittany was close to orgasm as she rode Karina's face in a show of dominance. Brittan would continue to hump Karina's face until Brittany was forced to let out a long moan while pinching Karina's nipple even harder. Brittany would grip Karina's hair even tighter as Brittany exploded in orgasm all over Karina's face. Brittany would hump Karina's face harder as she rode out her orgasm.

After finally cumming on Karina's face Brittany would let go of Karina nipple so she could slide backwards and sit on Karina's chest. "How dos it feel to taste a better woman?" Brittany would say with a confident smirk on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Having no choice other than to wait for Brittany to ride out her climax, Karina was pretty pissed when the humping was starting to hurt the back of her head against that solid ground. She had to swallow most of the juices just to breathe, breathing rather harshly once the woman got off her face and released her nipple, her breasts flattening by the woman's rear who would decide to taunt her while Karina was busy trying to clean her face with the water that poured down on them.

" You'll find out soon..! " She tried to use Brittany's climax against her, bucking her body up hard to try and throw the woman off while she was trying to get comfy on her chest.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:59 pm

Brittany had just sat on Karina's tits as she basked in post orgasm bliss. Brittany looked down at Karina's face with a smile on her face. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that. You know you loved being my bitch." However, before Brittany could do anything else to Karina, Karina began to buck and thrash and Brittany was tossed off of Karina.

Brittany landed next to Karina before she rolled away from her opponent. Brittany knew it would be a bad idea to just lay next to Karina even after making Karina her bitch. "Come and get me my little plaything." Brittany said as she got on all fours.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:21 pm

Karina had been close to her own climax, the woman was certainly a looked and her attitude was something Karina wanted to crush right away, slowly rising onto her feet while her opponent rolled away, perhaps for the better when it came to this kind of fight. She brought her arm up to rub her forearm along her lips, just wiping away some of Brittany's juices before her attention went back to her hated opponent. " Tch.. Remember what I said I was going to make you do during the match that YOU lost? I think this time I will make you worship my ass instead! "

With that, Karina rushed in without a second though, raising her arms as she tried to wrap them around Brittany's body and lift her clean off her feet for one of her favorite holds, a bear hug!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:57 am

Brittany watched as Karina recovered after the face sit. "The only thing i am going to do to your ass is spank it." Brittany said before licking her lips. "You seemed to enjoy your time between my thighs. Don't worry, I'll make sure you spend plenty more time between them." Brittany said as she braced herself as she saw Karina charge at her.

Brittany was prepared for Karina to attempt to hit her but when she felt Karina's arms snake around her waist Brittany knew she made a mistake. Brittany felt herself being lifted into the air and she grimaced in pain. "Is this the best you can do? Once you let me down I'm going to enjoy making you beg for mercy." Brittany would say as she would try to grab Karina's hair to pull her face into her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Karina had a hunch that Brittany wouldn't just let Karina crush her body like that and when those hands would go for her hair, she knew where she was going to be directed towards. Still, she remained stubborn and pulled back with her head, giving her a glare as she spoke. " And I'm going to enjoy hearing you whimper! " Karina had her own plan, soon she stopped herself from using strength to prevent the inevitable, instead she focused on angling her head before she would be pulled to that chest.

Brittany got her wish and Karina would be pulled to those breasts, though instead of Karina's face diving between them she would instead tilt her head and part her lips to latch onto one of those nipples instead, wasting little time to suck and nibble upon it to weaken the powerful blonde!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down