Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Viper's Hatred

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Viper's Hatred - Page 3 Empty Re: The Viper's Hatred

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:35 pm

Brittany's plan seemed to be backfiring as Karina was taking complete control. Brittany's tongue would continue to probe Karina's folds for a few more seconds before the Viper decided to bare her fangs. Brittany would open her mouth before trying to bite down on Karina's sensitive pussy. If Karina wanted to pleasure herself on Brittany she was going to have to break Brittany's spirit first.

At the same time Brittany would try to kick her feet roll her body to push Karina off of her face before things got even worse for Brittany as she wasn't too fond of have her face full of Karina's aroused crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:19 pm

" If I learned something from you, Brittany.. " She would speak down at her opponent while making sure to push her sex hard against the woman's face, making sure that tongue was given plenty of access while she was starting to become wet! " Mmmh.. You desire a woman to worship.. Thankfully, it's going to be mine. " She snickered, her cheeks flaring up as it felt like Brittany was sending her towards her climax at a rapid pace, something that Karina definitely wanted to feel now that her body was enjoying itself.

That was until the girl suddenly bit down on her pussy, causing Karina to yelp out and lose balance, the squirming body enough to force her off Brittany's feet and onto her side, trying to roll away from Brittany so she could rise back up onto her feet and get ready to fight some more.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:01 am

Brittany rolled onto all fours as she glared at Karina. Brittany would wipe her mouth before crawling towards her opponent. "The only person here who deserves to be worshiped is me." Brittany would try to grab onto Karina's leg to pull her down to Brittany level. Brittany wanted to bring Karina to orgasm but Brittany refused to just let Karina claim dominance without a fight.

Brittany would try to push one of her fingers into Karina's dripping pussy to try to finish the job her tongue had started. "Once i have you moaning like the bitch you are. I am going to prove just which one of us is the Alpha woman here."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Karina tried to get back onto her feet but that hand was quicker to grasp her ankle, being pulled down and brought closer to Brittany, who would begin to push her finger inside her moist pussy and tease it further. Karina's face quickly flared up, her body arching and her limbs stretching for a moment before she rewarded Brittany with that moan she sought, soon starting to squirm as she heard the woman's words, knowing exactly what the blonde was trying to accomplish with this.

The problem was that Karina was quite turned on already, the juices leaking from her pussy while her toes began to curl up, getting dangerously close to her climax while her breathing became loud and rapid, sweat covering her entire body, mixing with the warm water while Brittany was starting to make her reach that peak!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:28 am

Brittany heard Karina's moan and a wicked smile spread across her face. Brittany would crawl along the floor until her face was once again pressed against Karina's sex. Brittany would reinsert her tongue into Karina's sex as her hands would travel up Karina's body. Brittany would grab onto Karina's chest and rough;y squeeze it as her tongue would explore Karina's dripping sex.

Brittany knew that Karina wouldn't be able to resist her for too much longer and once she made Karina pop, Brittany would going to really make Karina her bitch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:09 am

Karina was getting closer, biting down onto her bottom lip to keep herself silenced while squirming in Brittany's clutches, that had grasped her heavy chest made it impossible for Karina not to moan, that tongue going back into her sex sealed the deal, causing Karina to arch her body from the wet tiled floor and released a sharp cry of pure bliss, both eyes closing tightly shut while her toes curled! Her juices came gushing out, flavoring Brittany's tongue while most of the juices splashed out to coat her face!

While she could not consider that a victory, at least she had been given one hell of an orgasm, tilting her head to the side while her lips remained parted, breathing sharply for air to try and regain lost strength and air.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:49 pm

Brittany soon was rewarded for her effort as Karina exploded all over Brittany's face. Brittany savored the taste of Karina's juices as Brittany would roughly squeeze Karina's chest. Brittany would keep licking at Karina's sex after the orgasm to keep her busty opponent stimulated. After finishing with Karina's sex Brittany would sit up and lick her lips. Now it was time for Brittany to get some revenge.

As Karina recovered from her orgasm Brittany would slide up Karina's body until she was sitting right below Karina's chest. "I hope you're ready for more. I'm just getting started making you my bitch." Brittany would say as she would reach down to grab at Karina's nipples and pinch them. "I want you to beg me to lick my pussy. Do it or i will give your breasts a nice big beating."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:34 am

Karina was still recovering from her orgasm but it seemed Brittany was not done handling her chest with such rough motions, flinching a few times as the woman was now caressing her sensitive pussy before she crawled up on top of her and sat just below her chest, her abs flexing as a result while looking up at Brittany with a weakened glare. It seemed that the woman wanted her to beg, and while she was far above that Karina knew that her climax had drained her for quick a bit, not ot mention from their first match that Brittany loved to pound her tits black and blue.

She whined when she went for the sensitive nipples and pinched them, fueling the red color upon her cheeks and would do as Brittany wanted, not to mention that it would level the climax score between them to an even point. " ..Please.. Let me lick you.. " She would moan, bringing both her hands up to feel up Brittany's hips. " As much as I would love to hurt you.. Seeing you on top is quite the turn on.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:17 am

Brittany would keep pinching Karina's nipples as Karina weakly glared up at her. However, once Karina started to beg Brittany let go and smiled wickedly down at Karina. "I knew you couldn't resist me for long." Brittany would say as she would move forward so that she was sitting on Karina's breasts. "I hope you're ready to satisfy me. Because if you don't, well i am sure you can figure it out." Brittany would say as she bounced on Karina's tits a few times.

After a few bounces Brittany would lock eyes with Karina as she shifted herself forward. Brittany would place her wet crotch right over Karina's mouth as Brittany would lower herself down while making sure never to break eye contact with Karina.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:05 am

She could only describe it as one hell of a orgasm that she had needed, taking the moment to rub her face until the woman had straddled her, giving her a glare and even releasing a sharp groan when Brittany chose to bounce upon her tits, flattening them repeatedly until her voice was muffled by wet crotch, which quickly caused her cheeks to burn brightly red again! This was not the predicament she wanted to be in and definitely didn't want to become flustered this quickly in their little fighter under the hot shower!

Her hands would squeeze those hips, soon pushing against them in an attempt to remove the sexy blonde while one eye closed tightly shut when she was practically tasting the woman, lapping at that pussy that was pushed against her mouth, knowing exactly what Brittany had planned if she had the space, their previous match had left her tits bruised and sensitive for quite a few days before this happened, not wanting to relive that!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down