Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ]

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:02 am

" My own girlfriend. " She smiled as she thought about it, though her eyes fell when they passed various people, who seemed to take notice of the two beauties. Once she saw no one around them, she lowered her hands to grasped and bounce her own breasts for a few moments. " ..Seems people are really attracted to these nowadays. Almost feel like getting a reduction to see if I'll still be relevant. " She was simply wondering, bringing her hands back to her sides before her attention went back to Isabella.

" Anyway, what's the plan for today? Other than relaxing and stuff. " Karina was planning to enjoy herself, though she didn't really know much of this place other than it's existence, so she was planning to let Isabella lead the way and do the thinking for both of them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Friend Resort [ For daemongirl ]

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:11 pm

Isabella blinked a few times when karina clarified what she had meant, the gears in her head turning until she realized what the woman was insinuating. "Oh wait, no no no we aren't....I mean, no we aren't dating or anything. We're more rivals than anything, thats it..." Isabella trailed off and they continued down the path, the American clearly thinking more on what Karina had just said. Seeing Karina grasping her own chest snapped her right out of her little trance though. "Do what you want, but don't do anything because of them or what they think." She sounded quite serious about that as she gestured with her head back down the path where the last tourists had vanished down.

"Besides." Isabella then said, suddenly grinning wide before stepping up to Karina and thrusting her own breasts into her's, letting them rest there for a few moments. "I quite like you as you are." Isabella then pulled away and kept on walking, the pool not too much further or so she thought.

"Well whatever we feel like doing really, just go with whatever pops into your head Karina and I'm sure we will have a good time. I may even thank Odessa after this is all done." She then laughed out before they turned a corner around a bush and saw the pool. It was one of those with a walk in side that was made up to be a beach complete with sand to lounge on, the pool slanting down until it reached about ten feet deep from what Isabella could tell. Surprisingly though there weren't many people around, only two rather attractive women about their agei n fact and they seemed busy just sun bathing. "Must be a slow season for this place, but thats good by me."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:43 am

The hallway towards their location was rather long though at least the conversation made it a little less to deal with. Her concentration was swayed between the eyeing visitors and to Isabella, giving her a lot more attention when she began to reply. Her hands fell back to her sides, rolling her shoulders just once to rouse those arms for more than just being limp all the time. She considered her options for this place, which seemed like the perfect place to relax though Karina rarely found herself outside unless she had to fight matches or do the groceries.. Quite frankly she wouldn't even pay for a day like this, but she set that aside and considered buying Odessa some kind of gift in return for all this.

Her attention was fully on Isabella when she turned and pressed right up against her, causing her breasts to lightly bounce before they went for a full contact press with the woman, the thin bikini top couldn't really do much in terms of protection! Her cheeks turned a little red when the woman said that before she pulled away, taking just a few seconds before she would quickly go after her to match her pace, clearly her throat. " ..Mh.. Charmer.. " She mumbled just loud enough for Isabella to hear, shaking her head lightly to bring her focus back on what they were planning!

She stopped in front of a pool, raising a brow as she took in the several, almost key important things to the room and would simply shrug when she noticed that it was almost completely dead, though for a place with this much luxury she could think of various reasons, perhaps the upcoming winter was the main one. she would step besides Isabella, rubbing the side of her neck. " Alright princess.. Whatcha wanna do first? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Isabella glanced sideways at Karina, hands on her hips while her eyes gazed with an inquisative look in them over at the two women sunbathing on the warm sand of the pool's artificial beach. "No matter what blondie says its Queen, but lets forget titles for the day. I see a couple delicious looking treats just over there if we get hungry." Isabella gestured with her head over to the two sunbathers, they weren't the perfect eleven out of tens that they were but quite stunning all the same, especially in those bikinis while laying out on their fronts. "But for now the pool is calling my name, shall we take a dip?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:54 am

" Oh please, they don't look like much of an appetizer, I'd have more luck eating you. " She spoke without actually thinking about the words she had spoken, looking over at the pool when Isabella mentioned it and simply shrugged, considering that she rarely actually swims, she might as well enjoy it with a friend. For now, Karina considered this rather expensive gift from Odessa to be relaxing, the environment was nice and it certainly had the facilities for Karina to enjoy, she just couldn't seem to shake off a certain competitive feeling but there was always time for that later.

She made her way towards the pool, doing a few stretches first to rouse her body for activity before she would jump into it, not really a expert dive or something but at least going in head first to swim underwater right away! She remained there for a few seconds, letting the water caress every part of her body before she would rise up and lean back against the edge of the pool, the temperature was rather comforting!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:11 am

Isabella looked over at Karina with a smirk, just shaking her head in diagreement with her. "Oh you think so do you? You don't seem to think that highly of me Karina." She said while turning to face the woman, hands on her hips with one eyebrow raised up inquisatively at her partner for this mini vacation of theirs. "Just ask Odessa, I'm sure that woman would have no problem discussing every minute detail of our times together with you." That Isabella said playfully, giving Karina a nudge with her hip before glancing back to the two sun bathing beauties and flashing them a smile and an inviting wink which got them giggling amongst themselves.

By the time Isabella turned back to Karina the woman had already made a dash to the pool, diving into it head first while the American bombshell just stood there watching the show. After Karina had surfaced and settled at the other side of the pool Isabella walked over to one of the big rocks surrounding it. The pool was designed to resemble the infamous grottos seen in Las vegas hotels, complete with a fake cave and rocks to jump off of along with a waterfall. Climbing up onto the top of the cave Isabella got a running start and cannon balled into the pool not far from Karina, splashing the woman with a wave of water while she swam about beneath the surface, only coming up several moments later a couple feet in front of Karina.

"This water is goooooood, got to love heated pools like this." The water was up to the undersides of Isabella's breasts this close to the edge, the woman bobbing up and down in the water.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:56 am

" Mmh, guess you can always try to change that by fighting me. " She replied with an almost cheerful voice while she leaned back against the wall. She only saw Isabella coming down into the water for a second and that definitely wasn't enough to shield herself from the splash of water that came right in her face! She grumbled, bringing a hand out of the water so she could rub her eyes dry enough to give her friend a little glare, more grumpy then actual angry though.

" Just haaad to do that, huh? " She brought her arms over the edge of the pool to let them rest there, her eyes never leaving the surfacing woman that was close to her. She had to agree that the warmed pool was enough to stimulate total relaxation, even among the two busty women who had just entered it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:18 am

Isabella just smiled back at the grumpy looking Karina through a mess of snow white hair that now covered her face after surfacing, her usually somewhat curly mane showing just how long it truly was as she brushed it out of her face. "Sorry, couldn't resist. Its been a while since I got to go for a real swim. Those hot springs here are nice and all but not the best for just swimming around ya know?" As she spoke, admittedly rambling a bit, Isabella swam back and forth in front of Karina but never straying more than a few feet from the woman.

"Its too bad we don't have a couple more with her, if say Odessa and...well maybe Cecilia were here we could play a game of chicken. Now that was always fun, and not because I was better at it than the other girls. Rosaria was always nice enough to be the bottom for us. It just wasn't the same when we had to part." Isabella swam forward to rest against the side of the pool, her breasts pressed flush against the side while she rested her elbows on top of the edge. "Soooooooo...how big are they?" She just blurted out after a moment, poking into the side of one of Karina's boobs.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:59 am

Karina tilted her head to the side when the woman came closer and went to rest against the pool side. It was a rather relaxing moment, letting her body just ease itself into the fine temperature and the liquid that graced her body until the woman suddenly spoke out and began to poke one of her breasts, causing her to twitch for a moment before she would bring her attention back to Isabella.

" I'd say big enough to smother you out and make your head disappear between them.. " She teased right before and grasped Isabella's hand, not really squeezing and instead entwined their hands together, leaning her head in closer to give her a wink. " So don't pick the danger zone. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Isabella didn't have much insight into who Karina was outside the ring other than her choice of company and partner, but she was determined to find out just what kind of woman the Beast really was when the arena lights weren't overhead. The best way she knew how to accomplish that was to poke and tease to see just what kind of reactions she got out of the woman. Yes it might infuriate Karina if the woman was every bit as volatile out here as she could be inside the ring, but she had a sneaking suspicion only fun laid down the path she was taking. Besides, if the woman got ticked off and went for her there was fun in that too.

However the woman didn't lash out and instead took Isabella by the hand, weaving their fingers together while Isabella sat there resting up against the pool edge. "Are they big enough to smother me...maybe." She half admitted with a wink of her own. "But would you be able to do so before mine put you to sleep? Thats the real question isn't it?"

She smiled that wide, almost predator like grin she was known far while leaning her head in to bring their faces within inches of one another. "So, I'm definitely picking up a competetive streak a mile wide but I already knew that about you. Since we're here, brought together for this little vacation away from the Odessas and the Cecillias, why don't we get to know one another?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next