by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Consulting an Expert (for daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Consulting an Expert (for daemongirl) Empty Consulting an Expert (for daemongirl)

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:11 am

A sigh escaped Victoria’s lips as she sat at the desk in her apartment late in the night, her laptop sitting open in front of her. A certain issue had been bothering her since she came to the AFW, and it seemed she hadn’t made much progress, if any, in solving her problem. And so she’d decided to watch some matches featuring other members of the Friction roster in hopes of finding some sort of hint that might be helpful to her.

Match after match, it seemed she saw the same things. One way or another, wrestlers were forced into all sorts of sexual holds, pins, submissions and so on in seemingly every match she saw. But what separated each of these women from Victoria was the fact that unlike herself, these women were able to keep fighting through a match even after being put through those things. But how?! She just didn’t get it!

And that was her problem. Despite all the martial arts training she’d received in her life, Victoria just couldn’t handle virtually any kind of sexual contact. How was she supposed to get anywhere in her career if she immediately became too flustered to remember her training every time someone touched her breast or just even happened to rub up against her a certain way? The short answer, she couldn’t. At least not until she’d managed to get over her extreme shyness for that kind of contact. There was one wrestler she noticed who seemed to embody that perfectly: Natasha Loclear. Not only were her wrestling skills very impressive to say the least, but she seemed to have no issue dealing with the sort of things that would render Victoria useless. “If only I could be more like that...” she'd said to herself. And with that in mind, the blonde American sighed again before closing the laptop and going to bed.

Several hours later, morning had come and Victoria now found herself in the AFW cafeteria. She wore a white blouse and jeans, with a pair of black boots. In her hand was a tray carrying a plate with pancakes, eggs, and a couple pieces of bacon, as well as a glass of milk. Looking around, Victoria eventually found an empty table and sat alone, then began to eat. So far just another average day, with nothing to occupy her but her thoughts and the food on her plate.

Back to top Go down

Consulting an Expert (for daemongirl) Empty Re: Consulting an Expert (for daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:35 am

For Natasha Loclear her day usually began waking up in her own bed and walking downstairs where a full meal consisting of eggs, slices of ham, and either pancakes or waffles waited for her thanks to her house keeper. However this day when she went downstairs she found only an empty kitchen waiting for her, Natasha taking a moment to remember that she had given the woman the week off to be with her family, meaning she was going to have to fend for herself. That was fine though given that she had learned to cook back in France at her mother's insistence, Natasha glad to have the skill as she went about looking for something to make only to realize she had next to nothing needed to prepare even a meager breakfast. After a thorough searched turned up only one egg and half a glass of milk Natasha gave up on cooking herself, but seeing as she couldn't skip a meal when she was due to be in the gym later that day she decided to simply go down to the AFW complex early and eat there.

After changing out of her night gown Natasha picked out a blue sports bra and matching thong, pulling on over this a pair of simple black gym shorts that clung tightly to her body along with a blue tank top that did much the same. Once dressed for the long day ahead of her Natasha drove down to the AFW complex and made her way to the cafeteria, finding it rather busy which made sense given how many wrestlers and staff used this place daily. Fortunately the line moved rather quickly and within a few minutes she was carrying a tray with enough eggs, ham, and waffles to give her the energy she would need for the rest of the morning.

Looking around she found most of the tables were full except for one smaller table near the back of the room where only one woman was sitting at the moment. "Excuse me but would you mind if I sit across from you?" She asked politely, not wanting to intrude on the woman if she was trying to eat alone though if the woman said no she wasn't quite sure where else she could sit.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Consulting an Expert (for daemongirl) Empty Re: Consulting an Expert (for daemongirl)

Post by LARIATO Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:51 pm

Victoria cut into her pancakes and took another bite, hardly paying any attention to the rest of the cafeteria while she ate. Feeling somewhat absent minded this morning, Victoria initially hardly even heard the voice of the blue haired woman as she asked to take a seat. But when she did notice it, the American glanced up from her plate with a friendly smile. “Sure thing! Go right ahead.” she said, before lifting her glass of milk to her lips to take a drink.

It just happened to be at that exact moment that it finally registered with Victoria who it was that she was talking to. Her eyes shot wide open, and fortunately her reflexes kicked in quickly enough for her to cover her mouth with a hand to prevent herself from spewing her milk all over the table, and Natasha. Having narrowly avoided that catastrophe, Victoria quickly swallowed the mouthful of milk so she could speak again.

“OH MY GOD! I-I MEAN, YOU’RE NATA-- I’M SORRY IT’S JUST--” she frantically stammered, quite clearly having some difficulty figuring out what it was she wanted to say. And finally, the blonde was able to make herself shut up for a moment and take a breath to calm herself down before trying again. “Um, s-sorry about that. You’re Natasha Loclear, right? I’m Victoria.” she said, trying her best to get past the awkwardness she’d created to properly introduce herself. “I’m kind of a big fan of yours.”

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:38 am

Standing over the seated woman Natasha wasn't sure whether she was going to invite her to take a seat or kindly invite her to look elsewhere and leave her alone, one never knew just what sort of personality you were going to run into around the AFW after all. "Thanks, this place sure is crowded this morning. Is it always like this?" Natasha said with a smile as she dropped down into the seat across from her benefactor. Having only come here a few times before for lunch Natasha wasn't sure if this was the norm or unusual activity and at the risk of seeming like some new girl she wanted to find out to sate her curiosity.

A few seconds passed in which time Natasha took a drink from her glass of orange juice, finding it surprisingly better than she would have thought cafeteria juice could be, before the other woman's eyes shot open and her hand flew up to cover her mouth. Natasha was already halfway ducked to the side to avoid what would have been a spray of milk when the woman caught herself, Natasha slowly returning to an upright position while the woman bombarded her with a lot of words in a very short amount of time. She blinked in shock for a few moments until the woman calmed down and introduced herself as Victoria, Natasha smiling when she said she was a fan.

"A pretty big fan judging from your reaction." She said with a soft laugh before cutting into her waffles, lifting a single piece up to her mouth and chewing it while studying her fan. She was clearly a wrestler judging from her body, far too fit and lovely to be put behind a desk somewhere, but while Victoria knew who she was Natasha had never heard of her before.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:46 am

Victoria couldn’t even imagine how awkward she must have looked to Natasha just now as she only barely managed to stop herself from spewing milk onto the woman, only to immediately stammer like a starstruck fangirl in front of her. Her face had even turned a bit red with embarrassment. But fortunately for her, Natasha seemed to think little of the incident, and even laughed about it. Laughing a bit as well, Victoria felt a big wave of relief wash over her.

“H-heh. Yeah...” she admitted, scratching her head a bit as she spoke. “I’m still a pretty new wrestler around here. But I’ve seen a lot of your matches. And I think you’re just amazing.” she said, trying the best she could to sound as normal as possible and not like the awkward and frantic fangirl that had shown herself only moments ago. Hoping she’d succeeded in that, Victoria picked up her knife and fork again before cutting into her pancakes and taking a small bite.

She then noticed the veteran’s pretty eyes almost seemed to be scanning over Victoria, as if analyzing her or something. Was there something on her face? Did her hair look funny? She couldn’t guess what it was. But this was the Natasha Locklear staring right at her. To say she was curious what was going through the mind of the wrestler she admired so much was an understatement. And after a moment, she simply had to ask. “U-um, Is something wrong, Natasha?”

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:09 am

"Oh so shes a new wrestler...well that explains why I didn't recognize her." Natasha thought to herself while chewing on a particularly juicy piece of bacon, finding it to be just as good as the waffles were. If all the food was like this she would have to give her few staff the morning off more often, the food her house maid prepared was still tastier but this fare wasn't anywhere as bad as she had thought it might be. Natasha had been trying to do more for herself these days and while she wasn't actually cooking the food getting it from work was the next best thing.

She had always drawn her fair share of cheers from the crowds during her matches and the fans always came out for her signing and meet and greet events, but hearing that another wrestler thought of her so highly was a new experience for her. "Well thank you Victoria, I must say I'm not used to such praise from those just coming into the league but I am glad to here you enjoy my work. Its part of why I do it after all!" Natasha exclaimed with the same bright smile that had won over more than a few people in the AFW, though it had earned her the ire of others as well.

Natasha's eyes wandered along the curves and strong build of Victoria's body while she worked on her waffles again, noticing the woman was blushing which was a reaction she was used to getting from people. When Victoria caught her looking though it was Natasha's turn to blush. "Wrong? Oh no nothing is wrong Victoria, I was just admiring you is all, you certainly have a good body for this line of work. That and a good attitude will take you far in this business." She said with another soft laugh. "Now tell me, which of my matches would be your favorite?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:01 am

Victoria blinked several times, and her face turned an even darker shade of red as she heard her answer. Natasha Loclear, the Friction Hentai Champion, the single wrestler Victoria looked up to most, was admiring her and complimented her body! The blonde could literally feel herself physically fighting the urge to pinch herself to make sure this conversation was actually happening. “O-oh wow! You really think so? I-I mean, thanks! That really means a lot coming from someone like you.”

The next question put her on the spot and caught her completely off guard. Her favorite match of Natasha’s. That was going to be hard to choose. “My favorite? That’s tough...” she said, tapping a finger against her chin as she thought about every match she’d seen featuring Natasha. “Well, I loved all of your matches against Azami Tsukimori. And there was this one match you had with Heather Sunderland. Oh! And pretty much every match you had with Anja was great too! I, um...had a match against her for the first time recently myself. Heh...” she said, giving a slightly awkward chuckle as she thought about that match, before quickly bringing the focus back to Natasha.

“I’m not sure if it’s my favorite match of yours or not, just because you’ve done so many great ones, but seeing you win the Hentai Championship at Avalanche was definitely one of my favorite moments of yours.” she said with a smile, before briefly returning to her food for a quick bite or two, and then looking back up to Natasha. “I really admire the style you use in your matches. For someone like me it’s...inspirational to see someone like you in action.” Victoria hoped she didn’t sound too much like she was just kissing Natasha’s ass. She just wanted to express what she genuinely thought of the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:20 am

Natasha was definitely going to have to start eating breakfast down here more often if it meant she would get to meet more people like Victoria, they had only just started talking and already the woman had made Natasha's day. In a lot of ways Victoria reminded Natasha of Heather Sunderland, the first person the Frenchwoman fought against after joining the AFW and her girlfriend for well over a year. There were a few similarities but the most striking one was in how easily embarrassed both women got, the dark crimson hue in Victoria's cheeks an almost perfect match for the color Heather's face would turn whenever Natasha teased her. "My pleasure Victoria, you're lovely and have a strong body from what I can see, I'm sure you'll do just fine here." Natasha replied before biting back into her waffles.

She continued to eat while Victoria went through her list of Natasha's best matches, the woman banishing any lingering doubts in Natasha's mind over how big a fan she really was as she went into great detail. Listening to her was like a walk down memory lane for her, images of each match going through her head bringing an even wider smile to her lips. It was like reading a top ten list of her career and beyond a couple of matches Victoria didn't mention, such as her two matches with Natalia, Victoria's list was like a highlight reel for Natasha.

"Wow you really are a fan aren't you? It always feels good to know are watching my work in the ring and enjoying what they see, makes all the work more than worth it." She said, meaning each and every word of it. "What do you mean its inspirational for someone like you? What sort of style do you use Victoria?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:24 pm

Victoria knew she was sitting in the cafeteria, enjoying breakfast with the Friction star she practically idolized, and even being complimented by her. Yet, it all just felt incredibly surreal to the blonde. She may have made Natasha’s day showing her appreciation for the woman’s work in Friction, but the blue haired maiden had made Victoria’s day just by sitting across form her. She easily could’ve rambled all day about how much Natasha’s simple compliment meant to her, and that still probably wouldn’t have done it justice.

And she probably could’ve talked all day about Natasha’s career too, and likely would’ve had the Hentai Champion not asked about Victoria. “Oh, my style? Well, I’m well-practiced in several different martial arts. My father always said learning to defend myself was more important than education, so when I was little he started taking me with him around the world to train in lots of different fighting styles.” she explained. “But, um... Unlike you, I’m not really good with the, you know...hentai stuff...”

Once again that blush made itself perfectly clear on Victoria’s face, and her voice started to lower. “I, uh... I’m really not good about handling...that kind of contact.” By this point she was talking quiet enough that her voice was barely audible enough for Natasha to hear it. And telling something like this to her idol was so embarrassing she didn’t even know how she was able to keep going. “I can handle myself perfectly fine when it’s just standard grappling and striking. But, like, even just a little bit of sexual contact can completely throw me off. It’s why I still haven’t won a match here yet...”

Before today, Victoria hadn’t confided in anyone about her...issue. And as embarrassing as it was, there was something relieving about getting it off her chest. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ramble.” she said, forcing a small smile as she spoke. “You’re a great fighter, and you can still keep your cool when things get...well, you know. And I want to be like that too. I guess that’s why you inspire me so much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 am

As much as Natasha enjoyed discussing her own life and what she had managed to accomplish she felt it would have been rude to let Victoria keeping asking about her without learning a bit more about Victoria herself. Natasha nibbled at what was left of her food but beyond a few necessary glances down at her plate to ensure she was picking up the right foods she kept her eyes on Victoria, smiling pleasantly and nodding when appropriate as she listened to the woman describe her own wrestling style.

Her eyes widened a little when she heard Victoria mention being trained in martial arts, the woman's tale sounding similar to Natasha's own in some ways such as being taught several disciplines, though their reasons for learning them were quite different. For Natasha it had been a matter of learning something exciting, with Victoria it seemed like her father had been worried about her safety and taught her martial arts so she would be safe. She was reminded of her own father all the same though, remembering how he had always worried over her hurting herself during her training, but fathers worry over their daughters was just the way things worked so that wasn't surprising.

"A fellow martial arts student? Most everyone I've met around here tends to have a wrestling background so its nice to find someone like myself." Natasha commented before taking another drink of her orange juice, savoring the citrus taste upon her tongue. She put her glass down though as Victoria went into depth about her little problem, confiding in Natasha even thought the two had just met minutes earlier. She supposed it wasn't that strange though considering how Victoria seemed to idolize her, she had done much the same when she had first met Heather way back when.

Natasha was more or less finished with her breakfast and so pushed it aside, leaning over the table with her elbows propped up on it so her face was a little closer to Victoria's, her own voice dropping to a low tone. "No no its perfectly alright Victoria, its actually flattering that you think enough of me to feel you can tell me something so personal. Like with anything it takes practice to get to where you're comfortable with it, for me fighting and hentai just sort of felt right together and I never thought much about it, but I've learned thats not how it is with most people. Are there any questions you have for me, anything I could help with?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next