Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya)

Post by Shutter Mon May 29, 2017 1:48 pm

Crista blinked at the doctor. Training, she would value. Assistance in reaching her full potential, she would value.

But despite the doctor’s fingers returning to her chest, Crista’s thoughts returned to what she was saying about enemies and championships. Again, her eyes slid close for the sake of focusing on what she was being offered so suddenly by this beautiful stranger. Why so suddenly? She spoke with utmost uncertainty. ”You hardly know me…” Crista opened her eyes again to watch the doctor’s reaction to her words. Ignoring the doctor’s touch was…difficult, but Crista continued to manage. ”Why would you offer this to me?”

She ran a hand through her tied-back hair. ”And what enemies, doctor? What enemies do you have?”

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dirty Bill of Health (for acuya)

Post by acuyra Tue May 30, 2017 6:34 am

I could know you much better if you'd stop playing hard to get.

Those words almost spilled out of her mouth before she had the good sense to reign theme. She prided herself on patience, but that was a tad difficult to maintain when her target was laying between her legs, keeping her on the cusp. Crista might have been young and sweet, but she wasn't quite as naive as Anesthesia had originally surmised.

Very well. If honey wouldn't do the trick, perhaps some vinegar would get Crista stirring.

”Love,” She sighed and sat up, putting her hands on her hips. ”I have many enemies. So do you, for that matter. Here, anyone that is right friend is your enemy, whether they admit it or not. So the question you need to ask here is simple…”

Anesthesia reached down and ran her finger about the rim of Crista’s navel, tracing along those iron abs. ”Which are we?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:50 am

Crista did not doubt that this would have been much easier to comprehend if the doctor had not been over her in such a way and so capable of drawing Crista's gaze in that outfit she wore.

She peered up at Dr. Cutter when the woman leaned away with her brown eyes inquisitive. It seemed she had words of wisdom for Crista, and she admitted, they did make sense. Wrestling would be a much more cutthroat sport than most. But that did not mean Crista planned to make everyone here her enemy. They could be competitors, and rivals, but if they chose to be her enemies, it was their prerogative.

Dr. Cutter's continued touch, now finding Crista's stomach, continued to be a distraction, but Crista still tried to think through the sensation while the doctor presented her with a question that made her raise her eyebrows and blurt out before she considered what she would say.

"I would much rather be a friend, yes, but...this is all very strange. And sudden. Two minutes ago you were giving me a physical and now...this." She gestured at the two of them, up on the table like lovers, and shrugged. "I don't know what to make of this."

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:40 am

Anesthesia let out a long, sad sigh, not bothering to hide her distress at the moment. Such a disappointment.

She took a moment to consider Crista, thinking about the possibilities. Clearly, her preferred method was getting her nowhere. This one was too smart, too inquisitive, too resistant to be simply seduced into submission. But if the carrot failed, perhaps the stick would have more luck. She liked the idea of rolling around with her in the ring, anyway.

”Not everything has to be complicated, dear. Sometimes, it’s best to just sit back and enjoy the fun.” She gave Crista’s chest a little tap, then slowly slid off of her, brushing legs as she did.

She stood up and straightened out her outfit, looking as dignified as she could manage as she looked down on her potential thrall. ”How about this, then?” She tapped her chin, contemplating. ”A match. You and I. If you want to know who I am and what I’m about, what better way than for me to show you in the ring? To show what I’m offering if you side with me, and what could happen if you don’t.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:08 pm

Crista could tell that the doctor's sigh meant she had struck the wrong chord, and hearing it distressed her, too, in part. What if she had ruined a fantastic opportunity simply because she needed reasoning?

Her arousal all but gone, Crista did feel some relief when Dr. Cutter slid from the table, so she supposed her reluctance hadn't been a complete mistake. Her eyes followed the doctor as she stood again, and Crista rubbed at her knees in discomfort. It had certainly been easier when the doctor was seducing her, and perhaps it would have been easier to give in, as the doctor said.

But something was...dark about this proposition. Even while Dr. Cutter proposed a match, which got Crista's heart racing wirh excitement for many reasons, there was a twinge of a threat in the doctor's words that made Crista frown subtly. It sounded as if Crista was either with the doctor or against her.

But, she would turn down no match. Not with this woman. "Okay. Doctor, I accept your challenge. What kind of match are you proposing?"

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:40 pm

What sort of match? A good question, and one Anesthesia took a moment to consider. Her first inclination was to do a standard match, a test of skill, but a look at Crista’s thighs told her that might not have been the best tactic. Without even knowing her style, she could tell this woman was fit, strong, likely moreso than she was. Maybe it would be better to stick with something more on her terms.

Then it came to her. And she smiled.

”We’ll keep it fun, I think.” Anesthesia stepped past Crista and made her way to the door, giving the younger woman one final chance to gaze at her body as she passed. ”I always enjoyed a good bondage match - the first to incapacitate her opponent wins. Simple. Creative. Unique. Just the sort of thing you’ll have to get used to with AFW matches.”

And, of course, Anesthesia would have to add on a few stipulations with that, as well, but Crista didn’t need to know about them. For now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutter Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:26 pm

Crista did not expect the proposition that left Dr. Cutter's lips. The stirring from before returned in part.

Regardless of all her concerns about the doctor's darker tone, she couldn't think of anything she wanted to do more. It was competition, it was a chance to prove herself against a woman who was presumably a veteran, and it was perhaps the opportunity to understand exactly whom she was becoming entangled with if she accepted the doctor's "offer."

To try and incapacitate this woman in the ring...

Her surprise disappeared, replaced by a small smile. "A bondage match it is", Crista agreed. Swinging her legs back off the table, Crista maneuvered to the floor. "That does sound...fun." Her reservations forgotten with the promise of competition, as well as the point of their meeting here in the first place, Crista reached for her clothes. "I'll see you in the ring, then?"

Shutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3