Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance - Page 3 Empty Re: Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

Post by peek6 Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:02 pm

“That’s it, Emily,” taunted Yalina as Emily screamed in pain, “just let it all out for your Princess. Don’t hold back. Feel free to submit at any point, we still have plenty of time left here.”

Although Yalina made sure to sound confident in her ability to get Emily to submit, she was secretly beginning to get a bit nervous. Yalina was already cranking in the leg hold about as hard as she could, and although Emily was clearly in a lot of pain, the girl was tough, and was thus far refusing to submit. Furthermore, despite her boast about having plenty of time left, she could see that about a third of the sand had already dropped into the bottom half of the hourglass.

Yalina needed to work harder. Seeing Emily’s foot in front of her, Yalina would grab Emily’s foot with both hands, and begin twisting and applying torque to Emily’s ankle.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance - Page 3 Empty Re: Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Oh, she was getting some great sadistic glee from this, wasn't she? Emily would care, but the pain in her in her legs was too great, through she thought she would be able to withstand it without another scream until the timer ran out.

And then she began to twist her ankle.

Emily howled in pain, almost wanting to tap right then and there, but did not,

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:57 am

Now Yalina was really starting to get frustrated. Emily was clearly in all kinds of pain, but she was still refusing to tap, and almost half the sand had already fallen into the bottom half of the hourglass. Even twisting Emily’s ankle apparently wasn’t enough to get a tap.

Yalina knew that one of the most vulnerable parts of her own body were her toes, but Emily’s toes were still protected by her gym sneakers. Yalina needed better access.

“My, my, you do take it well, but let’s see if you can take this,” Yalina said as she would attempt to rip off Emily’s sneaker and sock, and viciously bend and twist Emily’s toes!

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:00 pm

It was almost over, just a few more seconds and this would all be over. Those were the words Emil used to coax the pain away, to make her endure this hold, no matter what.

She let out a confused, pained gasp as Yalina began to pull at her footwear, if she wasn't it pain, she would be raising an eyebrow right about now. She was going for the toes? Oh god no.

Luckily, there were only a few more seconds in the hourglass. She just had to hold out till then.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Now that Yalina had successfully pulled off Emily’s sneakers and socks, she focused her efforts on viciously twisting and bending Emily’s toes. As she did this, she would tease Emily:

“Cute toes, Emily! I wonder how sensitive they are. Does this hurt?”

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Did she just take off her bloody shoes? Really? This bloody...well, it was clear by now that she didn't like fighting fair, and Emily had to resist the urge to submit as she winced in pain and groaned from her toes being bent. Her hand began to hover over the mat

The last sand fell, luckily. "Time!" She said, pointing to the hourglass. Good, because she was just about to tap.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Yalina couldn’t believe it – Emily had resisted her figure four leglock, even with the added torture she had applied to Emily’s ankle and toes!  Yalina was frustrated, but grudgingly had to admit to herself that she needed more practice, and that Emily was tougher than she looked.  Yalina wondered whether there was anything she could have added that would have successfully gotten her Emily’s submission.  Anyway, Yalina realized that it would not be advisable for her to piss off Emily too much at this point.  Resisting the urge to sneak in just a little bit more torture purely out of spite, Yalina let go of Emily’s bare foot, and extricated her stocking legs from Emily’s bare ones, releasing Emily from the hold.

“Looks like you can take it pretty well,” Yalina said in admiration.  “Does it hurt?” Yalina asked, as she decided to be nice, and would begin to lightly massage Emily’s bare leg with her hands, unwittingly positioning her own stocking legs and feet in a very vulnerable position within easy reach of Emily.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:00 am

(Sorry for late reply)

Well, that was an interesting experience, a painful one and one that Emily wasn't looking forward too experiening again any time soon. Inhaling deeply, Emil felt Yalina massage her legs and act all nice and sweet. She was a good liar.

Nodding her head. She took a moment to breath for deciding on her next move. Nodding, she grabbed Yalina leg, pulling her too the mat and grabbing her left leg and dropping it over Emily's neck and using her arms to keep the shin and thigh down. Flipping the hourglasses. She said 'Time to get serious'

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Emily apparently recovered quickly from her ordeal. Before Yalina knew it, Emily had grabbed her left leg, and was hoisting it over her shoulders.

“Whoa!” said Yalina, as she was suddenly upside-down looking at the mat, “what the...” She wasn’t completely sure what Emily had in mind, but she had a bad feeling it would hurt.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:03 am

And now it was time to put pressure. Breathing in, Emily steadily began to build up pressure on the women's leg, making sure the pain just kept coming and coming. She tap or not, Emily didn't really care.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next