Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance - Page 5 Empty Re: Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

Post by peek6 Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:27 am

“Ow, Ow, Owww,” groaned Yalina in pain on the mat as she massaged her hurt stockinged leg.  Emily had really done a number on it.  Worse, Yalina had submitted, and just as time was about to run out.  Yalina knew that she now desperately needed to get a submission from Emily to tie this up.  

As Yalina massaged her leg, she noticed Emily putting her shoe back on.  Hopefully that meant Emily’s toes were still sore from the torture Yalina had inflicted on them earlier.  Yalina decided to double down and really work Emily’s foot.  The problem was that Yalina’s leg was in a lot of pain, so another leglock was out of the question for now.  

Once Yalina’s leg was no longer hurting quite so bad, Yalina would grab Emily’s ankle – the same one she’d hurt earlier – and would torque it hard, bring Emily down to the mat in a dragon screw.  

“You really hurt my leg a lot,” Yalina would say, “let’s see how your leg likes it.”

Still holding Emily’s ankle, Yalina would twist it so that Emily would be facing down towards the mat, and would then slam one of her stocking feet down hard on the back of Emily’s thigh, to trap her leg in place. Yalina would then apply a vicious ankle lock to Emily, twisting Emily’s ankle as hard as she could, with Emily’s knee still trapped by Yalina’s foot on the back of Emily’s thigh.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance - Page 5 Empty Re: Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:31 am

And now, she was angry. Really angry by the look of it. Apparently she wanted revenge for being forced to submit, a pretty standard reaction, people tend to not like losing.

But she really didn't it seemed, and now Emily was paying the price for it. Well, more so her ankle. And thigh, don't forget about the thigh.

In fact, it took only a few moments of being in the hold for Emily to start grunting and groaning in pain as Yalina twisted her ankle hard, a scream somehow subdued by her lips.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:10 am

“Can’t very well go back to hurting your toes when you’re wearing this, now, can I?” said Yalina as she would again strip Emily of her shoe and toss it back behind her.

“We got interrupted before I really got to work on your toes last time, so let’s get right back to it, shall we?” With that, Yalina would give Emily’s bare foot a vicious scratch, and would then proceed to twist Emily’s toes mercilessly.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:45 pm

And now here came the pain. Oh boy did it come. Sighing, Emily gritted her teeth and attempted to ignore the pain. Attempted to just hold out for a little bit longer, not tap out or scream.

It didn't work. She screamed in pain, oh did she scream in pain, and after a few seconds, tapped the mat. Hard. She didn't know how much time she had and she didn't care.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:15 am

Yalina grinned in satisfaction as Emily screamed in pain and tapped out. It was all tied up now.

“Found a weak spot did I?” taunted Yalina. “I had a suspicion, seeing how eager you were to put your shoes back on and protect your feet and toes.”

A part of Yalina wanted to keep Emily locked in the hold for a bit longer, and really make her beg for mercy, but Yalina knew that it would be Emily’s turn next, and that she would likely make Yalina suffer dearly for cheating, so Yalina graciously let go of Emily’s foot, and released Emily’s leg from the hold.

Yalina stood up and stretched out, touching her own stocking toes, and said, “Are you able to continue, or are you in too much pain?”

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:31 am

What a cocky little....sighing, and ignoring Yalina taunting, Emily instead out her boot back on, stretching her leg and waited for the pain to stop. She didn't speak a word, not really having anything to say.

Then she acted. Springin into action, she finally decided to do what she was good at-chokeholds. Wrapping her arm around Yalina's neck. A classic standing sleeperhold. "Your either gonna go to sleep or tap" she muttered

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Yalina began to panic as Emily put her in an expertly applied sleeperhold. Yalina hated being choked. It didn’t hurt, but she was slowly starting….to….get….so…slee..p..y.

Yalina just wanted to pass out, but she didn’t want to lose the fall. “Come on, I just need to stay conscious for one miserable minute,” Yalina thought to herself, “I can do this….”

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Emily kept the hold on, slowing smoothing this....rude lady into the depths of sleep. If things went just right, she would unconscious on the mat in no time, if nothing wrong of course.

Once she felt Yalina begin to go limp, she would guide her down onto a seated position on the mat, till they were both sitting down.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:43 am

“So sleepy,” thought Yalina to herself as she felt herself being slowly lowered to the mat. It was getting hard to think about anything but sleep. Yalina knew she needed to focus on something, anything, to keep herself conscious. Seeing that half the sand had fallen, Yalina closed her eyes and began counting, “1..2…3…”

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:47 am

God this for girl took forever to pass out. Through Emily could fell Yalina going more and more limp every second, and she just nodded a bit more...encouragement. Yeah, encouragement.

Tightening down, Emily would whisper "come on, just go to sleep, everything is fine"

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next