Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:40 am

The former champion sure loved being cheeky, just like how Eirina preferred her to be. Eirina would continue rubbing her heavy breasts against Natasha's, hoping that the added weight would allow her to reign supreme in this tit on tit action. And the legs around her waist was making it next to impossible for Eirina to adjust her position, and unless if she could bargain something with the sexy Frenchwoman below her, there's nothing she could do about it.

"Oho? Keeping me here?" Eirina said, making a surprised look, which was of course faked. "I don't know where to begin, but I'm sure you'll be missing a lot by keeping me up here..." she said, trying to subtly goad Natasha, hopefully trying to make her change her mind regarding their current positions. She hoped to see the cracks in Natasha's plan so that she could capitalize on those cracks, hopefully turning this match around in her favor. While she didn't hate her current position, she very much preferred being at the top in both senses, not just in literal manner.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Natasha nodded while staring up into the eyes of Eirina, deciding to quiet the woman for a few seconds as she leaned her head up to finally bring their lips back together for a tender kiss. She wasn't going to let Eirina pull away either, the woman was trapped up close against her with their breasts melding together and their lips locked, tongues swirling about as Natasha made the most of where she had the other woman firmly stuck. Once she was certain she had left Eirina breathless Natasha would break off the kiss, licking her lips while taking a few deep breaths of her own. "Yes, keeping you right there between my legs...unless you want to make a deal?" She posed the question while also thrusting her chest up to fiercely grind their tits together for a couple of moments before she had to drop back flat to the mat.

"Tell you what, promise you'll play with your delectable pussy for a moment while I watch and I'll let you up, how about it?" She wasn't sure the woman would take her up on the offer, but she had nothing to lose in the exchange and she did kind of want to get back to her feet if at all possible.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:35 am

Well, that sounded like a deal, alright, though Eirina knew better than to not read the fine prints before taking the deal. Both Eirina and Natasha locked lips for a bit, and the good doctor couldn't help but let out a soft mewl into the other woman's mouth, shuddering in delight after feeling the beauty's tongue swirling about, sliding against her own. And Natasha also gave her chest a thrust upwards, pushing against Eirina's own pair.

"Hmm... sounds interesting," Eirina said after licking her lips while looking into Natasha's eyes. But she knew that she couldn't just agree with it without ascertaining something. "But, don't you think that sounds a tad unfair? I mean... you don't play with your own pussy while I play with mine," she reasoned, trying to goad the younger woman to give her a better deal. "Come on... don't you want to feel good too?" Eirina tried to make Natasha come up with a different, more agreeable decision where she could turn this match around in her favor.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:57 am

Natasha gave Eirina quite the curious look after listening to the woman's little counter offer, tilting her head upward as if giving it some serious thought before she shook her head. "No I don't think so, but I will be generous....and grant you the freedom you desire...for a small price."

While she was speaking Natasha teased Eirina with quick pecks upon her lips, going so far as to tug on her bottom lip as she caught it between her teeth, all to distract her from the loosening of the frenchwoman's legs from around the other's waist. Once she finished getting her thought out, and before Eirina could think too long on what she said, Natasha threw herself into a roll to the right, her feet pushing off against the floor while she shoved her hands up into Eirina's tits to quite literally toss her right off of her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:23 am

Eirina listened to what Natasha was saying, intrigued by her words. She even got her bottom lip nibbled by the blue-haired woman before she realized what Natasha was planning to do. Before she could do anything about it, Natasha rolled herself to her right, throwing Eirina off of her, and she landed on her side into the oily mat.

"So, no deal, then?" Eirina asked as she would quickly try to push herself back up, getting back on her knees and hands while looking at her opponent. "Well, it's not like I'm expecting you to agree, anyway," she said as she would prepare herself for anything Natasha would do next.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:09 am

After a prolonged period of relative calm in the oil the two women were suddenly splashing about in the sweet smelling liquid, further coating themselves in those sensual oils after natasha quite literally tossed Eirina off of her. She rolled over onto her front and quickly scrambled to get up onto her hands and knees, looking up to see Eirina not very far away but too busy getting up herself to come after her quite yet. Natasha just shook her head and then pushed herself back up to her feet. "Afraid not sexy, even with how magnifique you've been thus far." Said with lust clear in her eyes as she stared down Eirina, the blue haired french babe looking down at what was left of her clothing and with a shrug tore it off completely and tossed them outside the ring.

"There thats much better don't you agree?" Natasha said while she shook her body like a dog trying to dry off, oil flying from her hair as it whipped about. The woman ran her hands slowly down along the front of her body, firmly squeezing her breasts as her hands passed over them and rubbing the oils into her silky alabaster skin.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:22 am

Just like Natasha, Eirina would also shake her body to get some of the excessive oil off of her before she ran her hands down her oily body. Seeing that Natasha was also doing the same, Eirina grinned lewdly, definitely loving what she was seeing. "Mmmm... you sure love showing off that sexy body of yours..." Eirina commented as she gave the blue-haired woman's body an appreciative look. Now was on her knees, Eirina would focus on the former hentai champion, preparing for her next move. "Well, let's continue, then..." she said as she would scoot closer and closer towards Natasha, holding out her hands in preparation to lock up with her again, hoping to mash their oily bodies against each other once more.

This time, Eirina was planning to wrap her arms around that sexy body of hers, hugging her figure tightly while pressing her breasts against hers. She would clasp her hands behind Natasha's back, looking to squeeze her body in order to apply pressure on her, hoping that she could gain enough leverage against her in order to gain her advantage.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:02 am

Natasha just flashed Eirina a knowing smile while her hands continued on their trip down along the front of her oal soaked body that didn't end until her fingertips brushed along the slit between her thighs, the frenchwoman shuddering softly at the touch. "Of course, just as much as you do I'd say. No one enjoys this line of work as much as you or I without loving to show off the wonders that our bodies are, wouldn't you agree?" Natasha finished just as she brushed her oily hair back behind her shoulders to keep it from getting in her eyes. "Yes lets, though you might want to get on your feet first. No reason to spend this entire match on our knees after all."

That said Natasha would reach down as Eirina moved towards her, gripping her underneath the arm pits to haul her up onto her feet. Eirina however took the opportunity to wrap her arms around Natasha, managing a tight grip behind her back as she forced their bodies right back into a tit to tit battle! "Back to this huh? Okay, you're on!" Natasha responded with gusto, smirking wide as she slid her arms around Eirina's waist and added her own strength to the act of mashing their oiled up boobs together! Her chest and face became flush from the heat of the initial contact alone and she only grew redder as their breasts struggled to keep their perfect shapes amidst the duel.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:23 am

Eirina chuckled upon hearing Natasha's reasoning behind her showing off her body to the masses, knowing that she wholeheartedly agreed with her. "Of course... It's only natural for us to show off our bodies..." She said. Upon hearing from Natasha that they would need to get on their feet instead of keeping themselves on their knees, she nodded and said, "Ah yes... I think I feel more comfortable on my own feet anyway..." After saying that, she would get back up on her feet, preparing herself to lock up with the sexy beauty who was Natasha before her.

As the two of them locked up with each other, their heavy breasts would be mashed against each other, fleshy orbs pushing on each other as they were straining to retain their full, perfect shapes as they were mushrooming each other. Feeling Natasha's perfect breasts being mashed against hers, as well as her nipples poking into hers, Eirina let out a soft moan, her body shuddering from pleasure.

But it wasn't enough. A few moments after the two of them locked up, Eirina would lean towards the blue-haired beauty, looking to overwhelm her with a kiss, locking her lips with hers as she would slip her tongue into her mouth in order to have it sliding against Natasha's.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:03 am

There was a lot that Natasha wanted to try against Eirina, especially when it came to moves involving the ropes or submission holds, but not only did the oil limit what she could put into practice Eirina herself was forcing her to fight the match as she wanted instead. Not that Natasha couldn't go body to body with any woman in the league, it was just she preferred to take it to her opponents with plenty of kicks and wrestling to go along with the sex. She was well versed in oil matches and knew she would need to adjust her gameplan like she always did, but Eirina was keeping her in a nonstop struggle of body against body with little chance to manuever or recover. It was throwing her off a bit but she threw herself head first, or rather tit first in this case, at Eirina to give her the fight she was so obviously craving!

Natasha was still looking for a way to shift the fight closer to what would be ideal for her, thinking a few steps ahead only Eirina interrupted her with a feverish kiss that erased completely whatever plan she had been formulating. Now in a haze of pleasure she was aware of how good her body was feeling and of her desire to return the favor, and little else. Her feet slid back in the oil, Natasha being forced back towards the ropes even as she furiously rocked her shoulders about to almost box Eirina with her tits! Each time her hard nipples slammed into the other woman Natasha let out a high pitched squeal into their joined mouths.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next