Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:57 am

Breathing heavily as she recovered from her orgasm, Eirina looked upon Natasha with half-lidded eyes before she received a soft kiss from the other bluenette. She shuddered when Natasha pulled out her fingers from her sex before the former champion took her chance to grope and knead her breasts in a loving manner. "Aaah... of course..." she said breathily after Natasha broke the kiss. "You have quite a magical touch, Natasha..." she admitted, feeling that Natasha was more different compared to those whom she had faced in the ring.

When she was pushed aside, Eirina took her chance to recover, feeling the effect of her orgasm from earlier had subsided. Like Natasha, Eirina also brought herself into a seated position, and she couldn't help but admire the perfection that was Natasha's body. Of course, she honestly believed that hers was better, but she would give credit where credit was due. When she believed that she's ready to go for the next round, she would lean forward as she prepared for another bout with Natasha.

"I'm ready when you are," she said, smiling confidently. Natasha already got the first fall, but she believed that she would get it in the next round. "Be ready. This time, you're not getting the chance," she stated, trying to gauge Natasha's reaction. As she waited for her reaction, she would behold the oil-coated body of Natasha, admiring its perfection and beauty.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Loclear: Oil Match

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:36 pm

Natasha's curvy body was completely drenched in the oil after their first roll around in the ring as was Eirina's, the Frenchwoman quite thankful the sweet smelling liquid was warm. She didn't even want to think about what it would be like to wrestle in cold oil. She would glow all the same yes but that would not be a pleasant experience. She ran her right hand through the oil, scooping up some to pour it over her breasts while never taking her eyes off of Eirina.

"You recover quick, glad to hear it." She said with a wink before pushing herself back up to her feet. "Now that we've gotten to know each other what do you say we let loose, get a little....rough?" Natasha said with a heavy dose of her native french accent flavoring her words, putting on the charm even as she beckoned for Eirina to rise up to meet her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Like Natasha, Eirina also got back on her feet, feeling her body completely drenched in warm oil. It was quite a special treat for everyone who saw the match, in which two scantily-clad woman had their bodies glistening with oil. She took the time looking at her opponent, admiring her beauty. Needless to say, Eirina felt extremely lucky to face Natasha in this ring. "Getting a little rough, you say? My, for someone as pretty as you, you sure love to say something so dangerous~" she croons, putting her hands on her waist, feigning a scandalized look.

"But, if you insist, I hope you're ready, Natasha," seeing that Natasha had beckoned her to come closer, it's only fair for her to do just that, stepping closer towards the former champ. "If you want rough, I'll give you rough," she says confidently as she would go to lock up with the Frenchwoman, mashing her oily body against hers for a contest of strength. The slick surface of the ring made it hard for her to keep her balance, but Eirina was quite good at adapting, and this shouldn't be any more different.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:56 pm

Natasha looked over at Erinia with her right eyebrow raising up in question and an amused smirk on her lips, one hand resting upon her hip while the other busied itself with brushing her oily hair back behind her shoulders. She shivered as the oil from her hair dripped down her back, but it was a good shiver, the same as one caused by the touch of a lover and like one of those it drew a soft moan from the bluenette's lips. "Erinia you've got that backwards, I'm used to danger being as beautiful as I am, its only natural I savor the thrill of a good fight from such a worthwhile opponent." Natasha then got to watch as Erinia made her way closer, seemingly having grown more accustomed to moving around in the pool of oil.

"Just bring it and lets see what happens." She added just before Erinia went for the lock up, Natasha locking her hands with Erinia's for a test of strength that the other woman seemed to want so much. Their arms spread outward, oily tits slamming together where they continued to grind all over each other while Natasha looked to shove her right leg forward to slap her thigh into Erinia's pussy.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:47 pm

Tits mashed against tits, Eirina let out a soft moan as she felt Natasha's nipples poking into hers as they locked up again. She was slowly adapting to the oily surface, and she was certain that she would be able to overcome Natasha when she finally got herself accustomed to her environment.

And then, her eyes widened when she felt Natasha's thigh slapping lightly into her sex. It wasn't strong to be particularly painful, but the mere contact of Natasha's skin on her crotch was enough to make Eirina feel like her legs were losing their strength. "Mmmgrhh..." she moaned, quickly trying to regain her composure as she attempted to keep herself upright while still locked up with her opponent in the contest of strength. "Haaa... s-so, this is when you get rough, huh?" Eirina asked between labored breaths, her pussy still feeling sensitive after her orgasm earlier.

Knowing that letting Natasha to capitalize on her still recovering from her orgasm would lead to something bad yet sexy, Eirina decided to act quick and attempted to shift her hold in the lock up, trying to use both her hands in order to catch Natasha's right hand in her attempt to twist and trap it in a wristlock. Still, with their bodies covered in oil, making them slippery, it would be hard to maintain the hold and apply the pressure.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:45 am

"Oh not even close Eirina, this is still what I consider...foreplay." Natasha was quite enjoying herself just as she always did in these highly sexual bouts, but tonight's match was something rather special and it was all thanks to the adorable Eirina. Especially now that she had cum for Natasha the girl was giving the cutest reactions to the slightest of touches, even just brushing the woman's crotch with her thigh rewarded Natasha with a delicious moan of arousal. "I wonder what I'll make you cum with next, my fingers, my tongue, perhaps my toes? That can be such fun!" She chuckled while drawing closer, grinding her thigh up and down along Eirina's pussy while her lips promised a kiss that wouldn't come...at least not yet.

But Eirina wasn't out of the fight just yet it seemed as she put Natasha into a wristlock, though the oil kept the woman from twisting her arm as much as she needed to for it to be effective. "Good, I thought you might already be too out of it to resist." She said with a smile before trying to drive her shoulder into Eirina's tits for a knock down.

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Eirina had to admit that the girl was actually very good. Too good, in fact. She's not used to this kind of match, despite her being an experienced hentai wrestler prior to joining AFW. So, despite her being good at adapting, Natasha was clearly the more experienced wrestler in this kind of environment where moving was so hard to do. "Aaah... too scary, too scary... maybe it'll be more fun if I get to make you cum instead..." she struggled to keep the wrist lock, but thanks to the oil, keeping it was too difficult, and her plan was foiled before she could even make it work properly.

And then, Natasha rammed her shoulder into her heavenly tits, and the impact caused Eirina to stagger back, and thanks to the oil, she ended up falling backwards and landed on her back, squealing as her back splashed against the oily surface. "Kyaah!!" Grimacing, she tried to recollect herself, because she was in trouble at the moment. Still, she was already grounded on the mat after landing on her back, so she might as well make use of this situation to get her sexy opponent to join her as well.

Using her feet, she would try to do a leg sweep while she was still on her back, hoping that by getting the former hentai champion lose her balance, she could bring her crashing down as well, thus giving her an equal ground to fight on. At this point, she had to rely on mat wrestling to even the odds.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:40 am

Natasha certainly didn't think having Eirina bring her to orgasm was that bad of an idea but it would be better to get up a couple orgasms before she let herself feel what the woman could do. For now she needed to focus on working her over, fortunately it didn't seem like Eirina had quite figured out how to adapt to the oil yet. Her wristlock was executed perfectly and would have been a real pain if not for how slippery both women were, instead the woman's grip wasn't able to fully twist Natasha's wrist, leaving her able to move around enough to fight back. "Try again." She teased before ramming her shoulder into Eirina's chest, knocking the woman flat on her back and hopefully teaching her a lesson in fighting in oil.

"Holds don't work that well in oil, but tackles do." She managed to say right before Eirina swung her leg out, sweeping the Frenchwoman clean off her feet. "Whoa!" She let out as she dropped back down into the oil, landing flat on her butt with a decent sized splash that coated them both in the oil yet again. "Those work good too." She laughed even as she was making a grap for Eirina's ankles, trying to slide herself forward with her legs outstretched while pulling Eirina into her, aiming to slam their pussies together and begin grinding away.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:12 am

Natasha was successfully taken down with a leg sweep, and both wrestlers were on the same grounding. But, Eirina's legs were grabbed by her ankles before she was pulled into a tribbing position, her crotch mashing against Natasha's. "Hnnn!!" The moment their covered sexes connected, Eirina had to hold back a moan, her cheeks turning a shade brighter in redness as a wave of arousal washed over her own being. "Aaahn... *giggle*..." Eirina giggled as their crotches were touching each other in intimate manner, the oil making it more pleasurable. "Well... if this is what you want, there's no way I can refuse..."

Like Natasha, she also started grinding away, rubbing her oily pussy against the blue-haired beauty. Shaking and gyrating her hips in hypnotic manner, Eirina would fight back, trying to hold back her arousal while trying to bring her opponent to the height of her pleasure. She would also reach out for Natasha's legs to keep her there, making the grinding more pleasurable by keeping their pussies connected together.

"Aaahn~ your pussy feels nice, Natasha..." Eirina moaned out, keeping her pace in her grinding, trying to endure her own incoming climax as long as she could manage. "Hnnn... too bad you're going to cum first..." Eirina was planning to make the younger woman cum from her grinding.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:15 am

While unsure at first if Eirinia would be willing to go along with what Natasha had in mind for the next phase of their match, her reservations quickly vanished as the woman was quick to reciprocate with grinding of her own. "I mean you could, whether I'd let you go or not is the real question." She said with a sultry grin, happily lifting up her legs to help Eirina get a grip on her ankles so they were on an even footing. It didn't take the two women long to fall into a rhythm as their hips gyrated to a beat that couldn't be heard but could be felt within the bodies of the two buxom beauties.

"You're uhhh...rather good at this." Natasha admitted, her voice a little muffled as she was nibbling on her bottom lip at the time. Her eyes were fixed on their dueling pussies, watching as if in a trance as their oiled up mounds slid in a circular motion, each woman moving their hips in an opposite direction. She could feel heat building up within her sex, quickly reaching the intensity from earlier in the match and shooting right past that until Natasha was panting for air. "Oh no no no, I think you'll be cumming for a second time to me love." She said with a laugh that quickly became a long moan.

She let go of one of Eirina's ankles to sink her fingers into the woman's right breast instead, pulling on it to bring them even closer. Her hips began moving even faster now, Natasha not even realizing she had picked up the pace until the sound of oil splashing between them reached her ears. And then she didn't care and kept grinding against Eirina at this furious pace.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next