Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Work out partner?

2 posters

Go down

Work out partner? Empty Work out partner?

Post by xalex Sat May 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Widowmaker was smiling brightly when she walked through the looker room of the Gym. One of her “friends” told her that Tracer was in the gym this night working out a bit. Meaning this was the perfect place and time to meet up with her friend. The French woman licked over her lips. Luckily the gym was empty around this time, so no one would interrupt them. The only one around was the guy at the desk in the front… an Widow paid him some money to take a break…

The French was covered in her typical Purple color and was wearing her hop with her training shorts. Nothing special, but good enough for the British Lady.

Widow would walk through the hallway to the training room, where she would look around looking for Tracer. When she saw the british woman she would smile before calling loudly. “Hey sweet, need a work out partner?”

Back to top Go down

Work out partner? Empty Re: Work out partner?

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 09, 2017 9:10 pm

The entire afternoon had been an intense workout for the British Bombshell. She had been hitting the gym for nearly 4 hours now, working herself harder than she ever did after basic training all those years ago. Periodically taking breathers, she managed to get in a few good sets before going at the bag with some of her stiff kicks.
The moment that voice called out to her, Tracer spun on one heel, ready to bring up her leg in a roundhouse kick. She was tired and a bit sore, but she'd be damned if she was going to let Widowmaker sneak up on her again.

Work out partner? WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue May 09, 2017 10:07 pm

The French was watching her pray for a moment from behind, keeping some distance between the two. Luckily for her, because as she spoke Tracer reacted like a wild animal that was put into a corner. The British woman was spinning around sending a kick into the direction of the purple woman. Luckily widow was able to back away from her just in time avoiding getting a heel to the head and maybe being knocked out cold.  
“Slow down mate… I am not looking for any problems here, I am just looking for some fun. Like always. You don´t have to react so aggressive.” Widow would pull her shoulders up and smile at Tracer. “Or did I ever do something to you, darling?”

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 09, 2017 10:41 pm

"Did you fall down on your head?!" Tracer yelled at her, "You attacked me...TWICE!!!! Ambushed me right in the middle of the ring! You cost me a match!"

Tracer was beyond pissed at this point, leg itching for another kick to take that smug little smile off of her pretty face. After everything she did, she deserved nothing less. Though part of her wondered if she would even be able to put up a fight in her exhausted shape. If nothing else, Widow always picked the worst moments to appear.

Despite her muscles aching from her workout, her leg snapped out in a high kick aimed right for her opponent's chest.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat May 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Widow would watch the British woman stare angrily at her. Pushing Tracer to this point was fun, but let´s see if the French could bring her even future. Pushing her over the edge. Widow would move her head a bit to the side before stepping closer to Tracer, closing in the most distance between the two women. The faces of the two fighters got pretty close when Widow was bowing down.

“Oh come on the first time was just for fun. Don´t tell me you disliked the kiss. The fans loved it, just as much as me.” Widow would lick over her lips while being close to the face of Tracer. Then the purple woman was stepping back away from the other one, just a bit but enough for Tracer to attack her without problems. “And the second time I just speeded up a boring match. You didn´t stood any chance to win anyway so I did everyone a favor and saved up a lot of time.” Now Widow was excited to see how far she pushed Tracer now.

Suddenly Widow would see a kick coming her way. That was just what she wanted to see. The French would react in a flash pulling her arms up and grabbing the leg in mid air, before hocking it in and pulling it close to her body. “Oh come one Tracer… I am used to better from you!”, she would whisper, before performing a single leg takedown and pushing her opponent backwards on the floor. Widow would then stand over her opponent and smile down to her.  

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Tracer's skull cracked against the mat, making stars appear in her vision. The brunette groaned, trying to crawl away from her attacker, but as dazed and disoriented as she was, it was clear she wasn't going anywhere quick.

She turned to aim a weak kick at Widowmaker, but it was a move born out of desperation than actually trying to get out of this bad situation.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down