Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Home 8

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Home 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Home 8

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:26 pm

"I didnt peg you as someone who would be country first. My guess was right, then. You'd be there right now if you really lived the country that much. But then again, we all kinda left he to.pursue this...Career."

Anampo liked that the two were getting along but, she was here for a reason. To be with Ryan. "Juniper, dont you have somethwhere to uhm...Be?"

"What? I don't have--Ah! Actually, I do." Whether or not she really did was left to ambiguity, she knew that she did need to head out though. She drank the rest of her wine and slowly stood up. "Im sure you two wanna be alone for....Stuff?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Juniper had an astute observation in regards to the British Paragon not actually being as much a patriot as his moniker suggested, added to the literal tension of Russia and Ryan was indeed strongly disapproving of his country and its actions. If the UK continued to spiral down this frankly unacceptable course Mr Knight considered dropping his paragon title and creating a new gimmick, but the idea of a rebelling paragon was decent in its own merit. Still......

Juniper seemed to have something to do, was she only here to drop Anampo off? Mr Knight simply stayed where he was and let it unfold. The red head probably forgot what's on the to do list after having this indepth conversation with Ryan, to be fair many people did. Ryan always loved to shoot the breeze with folks. Still Ryan was sure of what the two were talking about, he lifted an eyebrow and smirked but concealed it under his hand.

"Well if you must be going that's alright, I won't keep you. Please come be anytime, just knock first. My dog Duke doesn't take kindly to those I don't let in." Ryan stated raising his glass to Juniper while smiling, but what were they planning? Ryan suspected Juniper was talking with Anampo about something, but what and how it related to the Brit he wasn't sure......

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:16 pm

SHE DIDNT GET TO SEE THE DOGGO?!

Juniper was about to say something more about it, but a small glance from Anampo prevents the redhead from doing that. She stands up and gives a nod to the two. She didn't understand their relationship and how it was so internally intact. It was almost too good to be true but hey, who was she to judge? She didn't like it when people pegged her wrong, so what made it so she could do that? Nothing, that was what.

"I'll just see myself out then." She said, smirking once again while doing so. She would leave the room soon after.

Anampo would snuggle a bit closer to the British man, looking up at him with her big, gray eyes. The two were now alone, at least as far as she knew. She waits for Juniper's distance to be assuringly far before sitting up, waiting for the man to speak to her. Honestly, it had been some time since they were alone to just relax for the day.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3