Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Not just one, but both of Melody's kicks encountered Lena square in the skull, as the woman bounced of the ring ropes to meet her Spinning Heel Kick right after recieving a Roundhouse kick!

With Lena down on the mat, Melody quickly went for the cover on her opponent. SHe already got a feeling that 2 powerful kicks were a bit of an overkill on Tracer's head, and as such, thought there was a high probability of the brunette not kicking out! If Lena didn't kick out soon, Melody would start her self-administered count to 3!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:34 pm

The kick sent the Brit crashing down on her back, with the gym lights spinning above her in her roundhouse induced haze.

Not long after, Lena felt Melody dive on top of her, hooking her leg up for a quick pin. While too out of it to get up at one, she managed to get her shoulder up and break the pin at 2 and a half, gasping slightly. While severely stunned, she wasn't about to quit now!

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:10 am

"One!"

"Two!"

"Thr----"
, Melody was about to finish her count before Lena managed to break the pinfall with half-a-second to spare. This was an attitude the greenette admired in Tracer as a wrestler, and hated as her opponent - her "Never Say Die" attitude.

She wanted to follow up her attack, get Lena to her feet to slam Tracer's head into the mat...

...until her conscience reminded her that this wasn't a match, but a spar. Melody exhaled as she got up to her feet moving away from her sparring partner towards the middle of the ring:

"You alright there?", Melody would ask, concerned whether her double kick did a much bigger number on the brunette than she planned...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:44 am

Although relieved to break the count, Lena collapsed on her back for a moment, trying to right her vision and stop the damn gym from spinning!

After a minute or two, Melody backed off, seemingly being a good sport despite the match. Maybe she felt bad after Avalanche and wanted to give her a chance? Lena wasn't in the right mind to decide.

Getting to her feet, the woman stumbled into the ropes, holding up her fists, "Course I am luv.....right as rain."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:38 am

The Avalanche match weighed heavily on Melody's mind for the last 5 months. It came to the point where she refused to participate in other hardcore matches offered by the company after going slightly crazy in the ring in her outing against Tracer.

Even now, in a gym spar with no chance of greenette attacking her opponent as she did at Avalanche, she felt sorry, and let up her attack after the 2 harsh kicks a second ago.

"Let's get back into it, then", Melody said, slightly not believing Tracer's words as it seemed to her that the room was spinning quite a bit for Lena.

Still, she approached the middle of the ring, not leaving Lena out of her gaze, preparing for Lena to do the same, allowng her to get her head in order before continuing.

Once Tracer got close enough, Melody would try and attack Lena with a punch to her gut!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Mel was right in her assumptions. Tracer was in la la land right now, stumbling on spaghetti legs while the double vision of hers showed two greenettes making their way forward. Stumbling closer, Tracer only caught a stiff shot to the gut, doubling her over. The impact sent spit flying from her mouth, gasping for air and choking on her own saliva.

Still trying to win, she shoved Melody back, attempting to get her breath back, trying desperately to stave off the growing inevitability.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:49 am

Melody could see Tracer didn't take any time to recover as she stepped closer to her, Melody still launching her stiff punch on a reflex. Lena would shove Melody away, greenette stumbling 3 steps back as a result.

"Lena, don't overexert yourself. This isn't a match, we are just training. You are not improving fighting without a clear head. Take a break for a minute...", Melody would ask with a concerned tone...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:53 pm

The room was spinning around the woman , but her eyes still flared with a burning determination...or pure stubbornness. Pointing a wavering finger at her opponent, the Brit barked out, "OI! I take every match here seriously! So don't you thin I'm gonna let up!"

Truth be told Lena was almost comical when her cockney accent came out in full force during her rants. Well....not that anyone said that to her FACE, but still....

Lena crouched down, ready to spear Melody just like Avalanche and pin her right to the mat!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:58 am

Upon seeing the fire in brunette's eyes, and listening to her ranting that she wasn't going to let up, Melody felt a bit bad for Lena (even though she struggled to not let a chuckle escape her lips as Lena's accent came in full force during her rant), but stood prepared for another attack from her rival...

...right as Lena rushed straight at Melody, looking to bury her shoulder in greenette's gut!

"GAAAAH!", Melody screamed as she held her hurt abs, Lena swiftly covering her for a pin!

It took Melody a second of the count to, at least partially, recover from the spear. It took her one more to collect her strength to kick out. And right when Lena would call for the final count, Melody attempted to shove the smaller woman off of her to break the count!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:14 am

The spear took down Melody, and the brit went for the pin, hooking the limp leg up for the pin. She managed to get right ti the edge of a three count when Melody screamed, her shoulder up to break the pin. Rolling off, Lena screamed in frustration, clutching her face as she stumbled to her feet, still recovering from the brutal assault earlier.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next