Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hanging out (For Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hanging out (For Ragdoll) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging out (For Ragdoll)

Post by veritech892 Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:12 am

Naomi smiled and bounced excitedly as Abigail agreed to hear out her question. She was kind of in over her head with this whole wrestling thing, her self representation had gotten her a single match, and even then she had just accepted the challenge without actually reading it, or looking into her opponent, or anything. She was extremely lucky that it had been up against someone like Hibari, instead of someone more dangerous who would have torn the kawaii apart.

Still, the thought didn't dampen Naomi's spirit what-so-ever. "Uh, well, I mean, I kind of have a lot of questions because I don't really know what all to do but I guess the big things would be about getting better at wrestling, like I have a bit of amateur experience but not really all that much in more professional rings like this so I mean, I just kind of sometimes feel a bit out of my depth, you know?" She rambled, only stopping to take a quick breath. "So, I mean, I guess I'm just trying to ask, what's a good way to get better?" She asked, the complexity of the question she had just asked being completely lost on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:05 am

Abigail smiled as she calmly listened to what Naomi had to ask, listening to her rambling before she finally got to her question. So Manager was right and she sighed, putting her book down on the table as she thought of an answer. How to be better? Hm, Abigail never really thought about that. She generally just trained and tried to learn new fighting techniques. Though everyone had their own ways of training.

Whitney trains harder by taking on tougher opponents and lifting weights and jogging to increase her stamina and strength, so she could lift and throw bigger opponents. Hibari simply runs. Mavis plays pattern and strategy games to improve her reaction and mental strength in order to adapt to various situations. After thinking for a moment, Abigail finally answered and gave her an honest answer, "I myself am unsure, but I suppose the best way to get better is to find something that personally helps you. Everyone of us here has a different way of training, albeit it doesn't look like we are but we certainly are training to make ourselves better. How about first asking yourself what's your strong points and weak points? And then see what we can improve on them?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:46 am

Naomi watched Abigail eagerly, her eyes fixed on the girl as she anxiously awaited the secrets that she had used to get herself to a professional level. When she finally got her answer though, Naomi looked like a kid who had just been told how much work it took to actually become an astronaut. So there wasn't any secret formula, or get strong quick exercise routine, just old fashioned hard work.

"Oh," She said after a long, contemplative silence. "I guess that makes sense... But, how do I find out what my strengths and weaknesses are?" She asked, scratching her head a little. She hadn't been in many matches so far, so she still wasn't sure what to expect in the AFW or what she would be strong or weak in yet. "Do I just have to keep going into matches until I figure it out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:01 am

Abigail could tell Naomi was rather disappointed and tried to think of a way to help her cheer up. She guessed getting into matches was one way but another way she and the rest of her friends did things was simply training with one another. She then snapped her fingers and got up, looking down at Naomi. "How about a spar? That way I can see for myself what your strengths and weaknesses are," Abigail suggested as she motioned Naomi to follow her.

As she started to walk to the elevator, Haruka peeked up from her notes and smiled at Abigail and Naomi and Whitney simply glanced at Abigail and asked, "Where ya goin'?"

"Gym. Want to come?" Abigail offered. Whitney shrugged and turned off the TV before hopping over the couch. Seeing Naomi she turned to Abigail and asked, "Who's the new girl?"

"Naomi, she was just contracted last night," Abigail replied. Whitney looked at Naomi and crossed her arms under her huge breasts and said, "You don't look too tough."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:45 am

Naomi paused, thinking for a moment. A spar would be a really good way for her to learn things she supposed, and in a more friendly environment like this she wouldn't have to worry about anything too bad happening. "Okay!" She exclaimed happily, smiling up at Abigail with sparkles in her eyes. "I'd love to do a spar, do you have a gym here? Or will we have to go back to the AFW building?" She asked, getting up and following along behind her new friends.

As they walked along, Naomi smiled and waved back at Haruka, then turned her attention to Whitney as she spoke. She opened her mouth to respond when Whitney asked about who she was, only to have Abigail respond for her, but at Whitney's comment about her not looking too tough Naomi frowned. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" She asked, sounding somewhat grump at the comment, crossing her arms and looking up at her with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:52 am

"It means exactly what it means nitwit! You don't look tough at all!" Whitney snapped back, being her usual snarky self. Abigail patted Whitney's head and sighed.

"Now now Whitney, be nice," Abigail said as Whitney blushed and turned around and started to flail her arms.

"Hey! I'm not a little kid you know!" Whitney exclaimed as she flailed her arms, causing Abigail to chuckle.

"I know, I know," Abigail said before Whitney turned back to Naomi and said, "If you're so tough, then let see you take on me then. I'll show you what a Canadian can do and that big things can come in small packages!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:12 am

"Nitwit?" Naomi snapped, vibrating in annoyance as she suddenly stepped forwards, getting in Whitney's face. To be honest, she usually wasn't this aggressive, but being around Abigail she felt the need to kind of show off a little bit more, and without really thinking about what she was doing. "You don't look that tough yourself, plus, you're a real jerk!"

"Fine!" Naomi exclaimed, "come on! I'll take you on! Let's fight! Let's do it!" She said, getting herself a little too worked up as she made a show about it all. Abigail was so nice and so talented, Naomi didn't want to get embarrassed by some pink haired jerk with her new friend around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:21 am

Abigail would have a puzzled look as she looked at Whitney and Naomi glaring at each other, chests up against one another as she quickly tried to think of a way on how to break up the fight between the two girls before suddenly getting an idea. She did train Whitney herself and seeing as how she needed to gauge Naomi's skill, having Whitney spar with her shouldn't be too much of a problem. Though Whitney might cause some trouble for Naomi, she was also pretty curious which of them will win; Whitney's skill and experience against Naomi's attitude and tenacity.

"Alright you two, if you're going to fight, then you two should fight in the gym," Abigail said, clasping her hands on both the girls' shoulders and slowly separating them, "Come on, let's go." Whitney would huff and follow right behind Abigail, sticking out her tongue at Naomi as she went to follow Abigail as she pressed the button for the elevator and went in.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:54 am

Naomi was getting herself riled up for what seemed like an upcoming fight, when Abigail placed a hand on both of their shoulders and immediately calmed the energetic girl. She would look over at Abigail and nod excitedly, a sparring match did seem like a good way for them to work this out, and so that she could find out a few things about her own skill level. "Ah, that's a great idea Abigail!" Naomi exclaimed, the happy-energy returning for a moment as she was pulled away from Whitney and led over to the elevator.

Of course, this only lasted until Whitney huffed and stuck her tongue out. Then Naomi's more aggressive energy returned and she stuck her tongue right back at the other girl, tauntingly pressing her thumb against her own nose and wiggling her fingers like a small child might.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:07 am

Mallow and Haruka watched as Naomi and Whitney made faces at each other, giggling as they did. As Abigail entered the elevator with the two girls, Mallow finished up washing the dishes and sat down with Haruka. "So, interested in seeing how they're spar will turn out?" Mallow asked the scientist who simply chuckled as she furiously jotted down notes and points. Haruka would not answer until she finished with her last point and put her pen down. Looking up at Mallow, she looked up and rested back against the chair, making it tilt slightly as she thought.

After a few moments, Haruka smiled again and leaned back forward to land to face Mallow and said, "I'd say there'll be quite the interesting results. Based on the data that I'm processing through my head, I'd say..."

Back in the elevator, Abigail had pressed one of the buttons under the lobby button and the elevator brought them down one floor to the gym. Once the elevator doors opened, they would see a fully equipped gym with every thing a gym would need. Safety mats, treadmills, weights, weight-lifting machines, several TV monitors, a water cooler, benches, and of course, a wrestling ring in the middle. Abigail walked forward and turned around to face Whitney and Naomi and said, "Well Naomi, what do you think?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next