Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cleomori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Akane Asahioka

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Akane Asahioka - Page 3 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Akane Asahioka

Post by LtLukas Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:20 am

Like a snake in the grass, like a spider on the web, like a crouching tiger, Jessica waited. Akane was nearing her now, obviously with nothing but malintent in her heart. Malintent, she could deal with, mostly because she spat all of it right back. It was the weird sportsmanship that she could not deal with. Her violet eyes tracked Akane all the way in. All it took was one false step, and Jessica was going to have her.

There it was. Akane was on one foot now, angling for a kick. Jessica propelled herself upwards, launching a fearsome up kick towards Akane's stomach. All of the twisted plans Akane had for the Violent Violet were for naught. Jessica was coming at her, and as hard as she possibly could.

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Akane Asahioka - Page 3 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Akane Asahioka

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:25 pm

Akane was in for a rude awakening as her plan crumbled around her. Jessica had just caught the dominatrix with a kick of her own to the gut, causing her to grunt out and stumble backwards while gasping a bit before putting one hand on the ring apron to help hold herself up. The attack had come out of nowhere, and it was possibly the signal for a change in momentum for the Japanese native.

That was something that Akane shouldn't have let happen, especially against someone as dangerous as the violent violet. One thing going for her though was that she was still on her feet, meaning she could still defend herself from Jessica's next move. So turning back to face the woman, Akane would bring her arms up to guard against whatever her opponent had planned.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:39 am

Jessica was up now. The kick helped propel her up and get her going. Akane already had her guard up. Even when she was just on the come up, she still struck fear into the hearts of her opponents. Jessica felt a little bit tempted to snicker, but held off. She was here for business, and she was going to more than take care of it.

The Violent Violet barreled forward. She felt sorely tempted to launch a missile dropkick at her opponent to see if she could burst through that defense. As she was rapidly approaching her opponent, she pondered her possible actions.

And then she acted. Jessica lowered the boom and tried to tackle her to the ground. Maybe the impact would hurt Jessica, but it sure as hell would hurt Akane.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:24 pm

Akane was still recovering from that surprise kick when the Violent Violet charged forward and tackled her right to the ground. Grunting out loudly as it happened, the dom would smack her head on the floor as Jessica brought her down, which effectively knocked out whatever fight she had managed to recover from her body.

"Ugh...get..off...me..." Akane would groan as she tried to regain her thoughts. All that the woman could do though was look up and try to send a fast punch right to Jessica's jaw as an act of defiance. The strike wouldn't do much for her, but it would still deal a good bit of pain to her opponent's jaw. Sadly, it would most likely piss Jessica off a ton in the process. Juno must be rubbing off on her, cause Akane didn't usually do stupid hot headed moves like this. In fact she always criticized the french woman for doing such stunts.

Now she was gonna get called a hypocrite by Juno, who was watching in the back, for a while...great, just...great.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Jessica was flowing now. She was like a river of hatred, coursing through this woman. The tackle had hammered the dominatrix to the ground, and Jessica was feeling intent on nothing short of murder. But even as she was on top of her opponent, she was awake. Her instincts were running on overdrive, and her eyes were as open as they could be. When the punch sliced through the air towards her, Jessica recognized a few things. One, that this was going to hurt. And if she knocked her senseless, then there was no point in tackling her. Second, that they were close, and there was nearly no time to dodge. Third, she had no choice but to dodge.

Something pulled her to left. She was not sure if it was her instinct, her awareness, or the hands of the wrestling gods. Whatever it was, the punch sliced through the air, and did not harm her. Jessica corrected herself. The Violent Violet felt like she had the world in front of her now, and with the gears in that particular brain whirring, that only meant bad things.

And sure enough, the harm to follow fell. Jessica launched punch after punch down. Her terrible intent was on display here, and Jessica cared little as to whether or not the dominatrix had all of her teeth by the time she was finished. Hell, she was not really even sure she was hitting Akane in the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3