Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Today at 3:06 am

» Ready to Blow: Alizeh Midori, The Emerald Storm Vs "Cherry Bomb" Sayumi Arai
by Bare Today at 2:55 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Trio Match: Two on One

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Debut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 Empty Re: Debut Trio Match: Two on One

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:51 am

"That's what I'm asking you for, cutie! But if you can't come up with anything, well, that's fine too." Fumika's smile never left her lips, the usually pretty idol looking strangely creepy with the aura of evil around her.

"Tell you what though... just because I'm feeling super generous right now... you get one more chance before I break your worthless cunt." Fumika let go of Erika's ankles, waiting for her to stand up. "Don't think about running away or anything." The sadistic idol warned "kindly".

Debut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 SAdcZrMDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 MVRLLQmDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 I82ome3Debut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 UAjmKPCDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 MAai8oKDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:11 am

Erika let out a huge sigh of relief as Fumika released her legs, even though she was far from out of the woods yet. The busty girl cringed as the idol now dropped any pretense of niceness and outright threatened to torture her poor crotch even more. Filled with terror, she wanted to run, but also didn't want to risk pissing Fumika off further, unsure if she'd be able to escape.

Hesitantly, Erika slowly rose to her feet, hunched over slightly as she kept her hands shielding over her privates party, trembling nervously as she looked over at Fumiko's unconscious form, then back at her tormentor's smiling face. "O... O-okay..."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:51 am

She half expected Erika to zip out the ring at whatever speed her shaking legs could carry her - and of course, she'd easily catch up if that was the case. But Erika held her ground, despite trembling with total terror.

"You were so brave around Ko-chan... what's so much scarier about me, hmm?" Fumika approached the terrified girl. Erika was so focused about covering her crotch. But it wasn't like there weren't other ways of hurting the girl.

Fumika would try one of those methods with a spinning high kick aimed straight to the cute kawaii's face.

Debut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 SAdcZrMDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 MVRLLQmDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 I82ome3Debut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 UAjmKPCDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 MAai8oKDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:18 am

Erika cowered as Fumika approached, convinced beyond a doubt that the girl was going to go after her womanhood. That theory, however, was quickly dis-proven by a spinning kick that smashed right into the busty girl's face. Knocked down flat on her back, Erika writhed in pain as she clutched her face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:22 am

Erika went down immediately again. "Wow, you really are tough Erika! You make the perfect punching bag!" Fumika complimented her punching bag, always smiling.

"I think Fumiko was going on about taking you home after the match...? I guess it's only fair if I make the same offer, no?" Fumika looked down at the writhing girl, stomping down on her stomach, and then again, and then once again, bringing each bootprint just a bit further down each time.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:43 am

"Ooooomph...!" Erika wheezed as Fumika's foot came down on her belly, blasting the wind right out of her lungs. Wheezing as she tried to catch her breath, another stomp knocked it right back out, this one landing a little lower down her stomach. A third one struck right at the waist of her shorts, giving her a good clue where the fourth was going.

"YAAAAAAAAHHHH...!" Erika let out a high-pitched shriek as Fumika's boot came crushing down on her cunt. Whimpering miserably, she meekly tried to push her tormentor's foot off it's perch, while she writhed in agony.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:43 am

Erika let out a very satisfying scream. "Mmm, it turned out the same way at the end, huh? And I even gave you a chance to fight back." The whimpering girl adorably tried to dislodge her foot, but she was far too weak to push it off. "Should I keep going 'til you pass out, Erika? Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Guugh..." Fumiko rolled to the side, not quite understanding why she had such a horrible headache, or what the awfully loud noise coming from beside her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:56 am

Erika continued to vainly push at Fumika's foot, squirming and writhing in discomfort as it continued to press down against her aching womanhood. "P-please... Stop....!" the busty girl cried, desperate for a release from this torture.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:04 am

"Mmm, I'm not gonna stop, but I can stomp you somewhere else if you prefer... how about your huge tits, hmm?" Mika laughed cruelly, lifting her foot off of Erika's crotch as promised. But there'd be no relief for poor Erika with the sadistic idol bringing it back down onto the right side of her bust, crushing the soft orb.

Her sister had managed to sit up at this point, taking in the fucked up scene in front of her eyes, but she was still a bit too out of it to do anything about it,.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:08 am

While it was a relief to not have a foot in her crotch, having it in her boob instead wasn't a great improvement. Gasping loudly in pain, Erika grabbed at Fumika's ankle and once again meekly pushed at it, whimpering as one of her tits was getting flattened against her ribcage. "Ghhhhh.... No....!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next