Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Trio Match: Two on One

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Debut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut Trio Match: Two on One

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:39 pm

An apology with a bowed head... was Erika making fun of her? "Saying s-sorry... d-doesn't really help me. Guuah..." Fumiko rolled to her other side, standing up with much effort, before tagging in Fumika... by slapping her in the face. "How about y-you be some help for once?"

"Hey, just cuz you're an angry loser doesn't mean you get to take it out on me!" Fumika rubbed her cheek, climbing over the ropes.

"Guess it's my turn Erika~"

Debut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 SAdcZrMDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 MVRLLQmDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 I82ome3Debut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 UAjmKPCDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 MAai8oKDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Erika was extremely relieved when Fumiko tagged out, thinking the girl at least wouldn't try to get payback on her for now. Not to mention, Fumika seemed like she'd be a bit easier to handle. Although...

"Hey, wait... Why would you tell me to punch your twin in the cooch?" she looked puzzled for a moment. "Isn't that kinda... messed up? Wasn't she supposed to be the nice twin...?

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:49 pm

"Hmm? Maaaaaybe, but it was the only you were getting away without a pin." The white twin smiled. "Buuuut! If me telling you is messed up, then wouldn't you agree that you doing it is at least ten times more messed up?"

"And since you're clearly in the wrong here, it's you who gets punished, Erika!" With that very reasonable line of logic, Fumika would kick Erika between the legs to dispense "justice".

Debut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 SAdcZrMDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 MVRLLQmDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 I82ome3Debut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 UAjmKPCDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 MAai8oKDebut Trio Match: Two on One - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:56 pm

"Umm... I mean it wasn't like I..." Erika pondered, trying to wrap her head around Fumika's logic when the girl's leg suddenly shot up and nailed the busty girl right in her crotch.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH...!" Erika screamed in both pain and surprise, quickly dropping to her knees and hunching over as she clutched her cunt. The pain was probably even more horrible than she imagined it, and while she now felt a bit more sympathetic towards Fumiko, she had no idea what to feel towards Fumika now, as she let out a miserable whimper.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:06 pm

"Hey! Y-you don't need to go crazy!" Fumiko didn't mind watching Erika suffer for that last cheap shot, but she had a pretty good idea Fumika wasn't doing this to get vengeance for her.

"I said what you did was ten times worse... so that means I should be giving you ten of these, but since you're cute, we can cut that down by half." Another stellar line of reasoning from the former idol. Fumika smiled viciously, kicking Erika in the chin to send her on her back, and then stomping on her crotch.

"That's two, Erika. Can you keep count for me? I'm terribly bad with numbers."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:10 pm

"Nnghh...!" Erika was sprawled out onto her back, moaning in pain as her pussy still ached. Still completely shocked between Fumika's unexpected behavior and the intense pain of the low blow, the busty girl was helpless as the twin proceed to stomp down on her crotch.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Erika let out another scream of anguish, writhing in pain as she clutched at her womanhood.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:18 pm

"No, not "ahh". "Two". Or did you never learn to count?" Fumika kept her boot there, not grinding down but the weight of her should be enough to keep Erika in pain.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you sadistic bitch?!" Fumiko couldn't not watch the scene in the ring, who went entirely ignored by her fellow former idol.

"Still with me Erika? Don't pass out, otherwise we'll have to continue your punishment back at my place."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Erika whimpered as Fumika pressed her heel down, meekly shoving at the girl's foot. "Wh... Why...?" she looked up almost pleadingly, still shocked by the twin's drastic personality shift.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Fumika grinned. "What do you mean why? You hurt my partner, and I need to get even." Fumika would then reach down for Erika's ankles, pulling her crotch further into her boot. "That's fair, right cutie?"

Fumiko sighed. "Erika, just tap!" Whatever her teammate was doing, things could only get worse for the cute busty girl, and she'd rather not watch that.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:42 pm

Trembling in fear as Fumika grabbed her legs, Erika cried out as the twin shoved her boot even harder into her groin. Completely overwhelmed by the pain, tears started to form in the corner of her eyes as she squirmed in agony. This time, hearing some helpful advice from Fumiko, the busty girl furiously tapped the mat in submission, eager to do anything to stop the assault on her pussy.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next