by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sweaty Embrace

2 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Sweaty Embrace - Page 9 Empty Re: Sweaty Embrace

Post by scorn53 Thu May 24, 2018 4:59 am

With her figure almost devoid of life, and most certainly devoid of hydration and energy, Karen fell equally against Odessa; arms wrapped only because the sweat between the two figures acted as glue, keeping her hands now grasping her wrist albeit with no pressure exerted whatsoever. With enough sweat having pooled between her breasts to fill a small swimming pool, the amazon slurred her words as she fell into a state of crushed-slumber. Using Odessa as a rest, nonetheless, which through perhaps pure luck, left both figures leaning equally against one another!

With neither falling to the ground as they lay asleep, with tired, exhausted and quiet snores slipping free from both!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 24, 2018 5:40 am

And the two amazons snoozed, for minute after minute after minute, their arms still locked tightly around each other, sweat causing them to adhere to each other's bodies, unable to pull away from each other even if they were conscious enough to do it. Each had conquered the other fully, each had imposed her will upon the other. Odessa's chin rested on Karen's pale shoulder, mouth open, gentle snores emanating from that maw, a little line of drool trickling out of the corner of her mouth and pooling on Karen's skin, mixing with their combined sweat. She was like a pathetic little child in the ivory titaness's arms, one more victim of the mighty Karen's terrible strength.

But at the same time, Karen had been laid equally low, as her chin was laid on Odessa's smooth dark shoulder and equally embarrassing snores gurgled up from between her quivering lips. Karen was like a bug squashed effortlessly by the ebony amazon's flawless body, another notch in Odessa's belt, just another useless wannabe who was brought into line by Odessa's perfect power.

All in all, a double knockout was not a happy result for either woman. Both of them likely had reason to feel humiliated, when they awoke in this position. Which, after ten long minutes, was finally happening, as Odessa's eyelids fluttered and she let out a gentle coo, breathing raspily as she still felt her body compressed...and she would give Karen's body a feeble but noticeable squeeze as she noticed her own arms still wrapped around her black-haired foe. "Y-you...cannot compete with me, Karen..." she grumbled. "I know...I knocked you out first, I'm sure of it...a-and now I am awake first..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu May 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Just as she had lost track of time in the embrace, Karen had next to no comprehension towards how long she had spent asleep against this figure. Head spinning as but a single eye fluttered open, Karen would attempt to scan around the room, using that blurred vision to try and find a reference point for the slurry-minded amazon to latch onto, so she could ideally remember just where the hell she was.

That reference point of course could only be but one thing, or rather a person; namely, the one she had not only inadvertedly rested upon, but the one she was still hugging!

"Yo-what...what the fuck...G..Get off me!" She'd snarl, apparently amazed not only that the embrace had stayed so tight, but that Odessa had immediately latched on with another; the first play by her darker skinned foe allowing Odessa a hefty, unhindered squeeze that nearly made Karen's curvy tummy outright compress.

Her words however, would only be from instinct. The amazon had little intention, at least for the moment of escaping, nor getting Odessa off her.

Rather, she simply began to bare back with her own squeeze; pulling low on Odessa's back, in an effort to make the girl concave for her efforts!

"You....fucking...Ghhhh!"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Karen's initial response to Odessa's reflexive squeeze was very promising, as the lighter-skinned amazon seemed incredibly uncomfortable and desperate to escape from Odessa's sweaty, tight embrace. Odessa smirked, opening her mouth and getting ready to taunt her new rival about her obvious fear, maybe shake her a little big like a ragdoll...

...but Karen would, within seconds, latch on again equally tightly, giving Odessa a return squeeze which made the ebony woman tremble as she felt Karen's slippery tits and abs crushing into hers, momentarily forcing hers to cave inwards! "Gaaah! Oh, no...you...don't!" Odessa yelped, as she was not about to back down from this woman now. They were locked into a duel which would only end with Karen's complete surrender! Odessa just tightened her own arms, adrenaline beginning to surge through her again, ready to knock Karen out again just as quickly as the first time if the woman didn't back down! She was going to squash Karen's tits so flat that they wouldn't fit into a training bra!

"Bitch...you won't...Grrrh!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu May 24, 2018 11:49 pm

Reminded of her anguish rather quickly, it was with a pained roar that Karen realised evenly squeezing Odessa was baring her no fruit. She wasn't losing, but the bigger problem was the fact that Odessa wasn't either!

Forcing her forehead back yet again, the mere motion splashing a insane amount of Karen's sticky sweat on the ebony beauty, Karen growled yet again almost as if born a dog, as she shot her words towards a figure she would happily snap in two.

"I already am...you..disgusting cow!" Her response nonsensical given neither had even stated just what Karen was intending to do, a sudden motion by the amazon would see a small change to their hold.

Pushing up on her feet, slipping her arms high around Odessa's ribcage as she did so, Karen would attempt to not only get to a standing posture, but somewhat keep Odessa where she was. In a position where Karen herself would not only find her bust free to expand and rest, but where she could squeeze Odessa's own mighty rack flat against her waistline!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 25, 2018 12:23 am

Odessa growled back, not seeming nearly as rabid as her opponent, but obviously losing a little bit of her cool now that the two of them had heated up so much. She may not have been losing, but neither was Karen, and if Odessa was going to make this American woman humble and force her to be friendly, then Karen was going to have to lose, and lose hard. "No, you...obviously aren't!" Odessa would fire back. It was a stupid argument over nothing, but she didn't intend to lose it, but she still showed Karen who was classier by leaving out any childish name-calling.

Odessa gave Karen another hard squeeze, but rather than continue with this even bearhugging, Karen decided to change things up. Rising from her knees, she adjusted her arms up around Odessa's shoulders, momentarily lightening up their embrace, and breaking them both free from the glue-like adhesion they had had to each other, as sweaty white skin ripped away from sweaty black skin. Karen didn't lighten up for long, though. All of a sudden, with her arms around Odessa's shoulders, and Odessa's arms parked relatively uselessly around Karen's butt, the American began squeezing again, and Odessa felt her bust suddenly crushed against Karen's lower abs!

"Oh, fuck, no...!" Odessa gasped out, as she felt her orbs flattened by that strong, toned belly!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri May 25, 2018 1:17 am

Karen practically laughed as she locked in that new, bust-to-belly hug, feeling Odessa's giant orbs struggle to maintain any form of shape as they were crushed against her insanely thick midriff. Karen did not hold back with her advantage either, using the momentarily weak hold and loud cry of the ebony beauty to wrap her arms even tighter, nearly bringing her own hands back to opposing sides!

"Pass..BACK..OUT!" Her roar filling the insanely sweaty room the two had been stuck in for most certainly over an hour in, Karen's teeth bared after she screamed with eyes fully clenched. Evidently, she would not slacken that bust-breaking hug until she either heard the wheezes of a woman passing out, or perhaps even the creaking of Odessa's ribs, as those massive melons went flatter than pancakes!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 25, 2018 1:50 am

If Karen couldn't yet hear Odessa's ribs beginning to creak, Odessa could certainly feel it. The two of them were going at it just as fiercely now as they had before that double knockout, and Karen was proving herself to be one of the few opponents whose strength rivaled Odessa's own! She pulled tighter and tighter, and the ebony beauty almost wailed in despair as she felt her big, brown titties completely flattened by those dense abs. She gurgled and groaned and wiggled around, trying to get up to her feet, but finding Karen weighing her down. If she was going to escape, she had to find another way.

Odessa took as deep a breath as she could, feeling sweat dripping down over her eyes and dribbling in little waterfalls off of her upper lip, then slowly coiled her arms tighter and tighter around Karen, just beneath the woman's big, round ass. Odessa felt the butt flesh squishing in her embrace as she pulled her arms further and further, locking them together and then continuing to slide her hands along towards her own shoulders, but she was not just doing this to feel Karen's squishy rear end.

As soon as she got the hold as tight as she could, she would let out a roar, and then, suddenly, lift Karen up off of her feet, letting her dangle there in the air for a second—before falling back and bringing Karen crashing down onto the floor, trying to jar the woman into letting her go and, maybe, earn some freedom and a brief respite from the crush as she suplexed the ivory beauty into oblivion!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri May 25, 2018 3:47 am

All Karen needed to do now it seemed, was merely hold on. She could almost feel the ebony giant crack in her arms; her muffled moans becoming louder and louder as Karen demonstrated to Odessa just why a bearhug from the paler skinned beauty was something of a death sentence. Parting her legs wide, there'd be no aid provided to Odessa in the form of toppling the big beauty over; not with Karen pushing every time Odessa even considered swaying. She was going to pass out with her back straight, and fully pressed to Karen. That much, the amazon was certain.

"Yeh that's it...how about a fucking apology as I snap you like a t-HEY..NOOOOO!" Karen suddenly screamed, her cries filling the room as that tight hug to her giant rear suddenly turned into a monumental lift! The amazon left with egg on her face, and quite the large red mark to her front, as Odessa slammed her with dark intent upon that solid wooden surface!

All the amazon could do was whine and groan as she held her bare bust after its collision with the floor, whilst still sharing quite the hefty amount of contact with Odessa. She could only thank her lucky stars that the ebony beauty did not opt to fall forward, and drive Karen into yet another possible knockout with a spinebuster-esque slam.

Unless of course, Odessa was purposefully holding back on the slam, to keep Karen awake. Perhaps, to bring about a state of unconsciousness via some other means...

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 25, 2018 1:12 pm

The sudden suplex was far more violent than anything either of them had used up until this point, as they had been squeezing and lifting but avoiding anything which could cause a loud thump or which was going to actually leave a mark on each other. Now, though, it had turned from a gentle pushing war where they were both treating the other with kiddie gloves to avoid escalation to a full-blown feud which was only going to be settled when one of them broke. Odessa recognized that. As she glared down at the naked ivory beauty beneath her, she was preparing herself to crush this woman without remorse.

However...Odessa's competitive spirit recognized the gauntlet which had been thrown down at the start of this little duel. They were not going to punch, to kick, or to put each other into complicated pins or submission holds. The winner of the duel would be decided by who could crush the other, body to sweaty body. Odessa was going to keep going in the same way they had been, and show Karen just how outclassed she was by crushing her over and over again.

"An apology? Excellent suggestion," Odessa grunted, as she would slide around Karen and wrap her arms around the woman's torso from behind, rising to her feet and dragging Karen with her, clamping down tightly around that tummy with both arms, beginning to squeeze harder and harder as her tits were now pressing into Karen's broad back. "You will apologize to me right now for instigating a fight when all I wanted to do was relax. So go ahead."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next