by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 246 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sweaty Embrace

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Sweaty Embrace - Page 11 Empty Re: Sweaty Embrace

Post by scorn53 Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:43 pm

Karen couldn't imagine the hold getting any worse, but then again, she could never imagine it lasting so long in the first place. Soon enough her heavy frame was used in even more patronising means, with Odessa first seemingly keen to squat Karen into a state of wooziness, before it became apparent she was perhaps trying to make her sick!

"GCKK...AHH...STOP..!" She'd cry out, arms and legs flailing as the pressure of being shaken up and down so roughly amplified that vice grip upon her waistline. The sweat and spittle flying everywhere, with her jiggly rear repeatedly forced down on Odessa's firm lap! Almost as if to top this nightmare hold off, she was being thrust upon!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:28 am

Odessa swung Karen up, then down, then up, then down again, knowing the woman was already close to unconsciousness, close to being completely unable to fight back, hoping that this was enough to do it. Maybe she should have been a little concerned about Karen getting sick all over her, but she just pushed through, trying to keep up a consistent rhythm while not blowing all her energy at once. Eventually, though, she found herself tired enough that she would be forced to stop swinging Karen around, finally bringing the woman down onto her feet—albeit still squeezing her from behind, Odessa's deep breaths rasping right in Karen's ear.

"Huuuah...well...how are you feeling?" Odessa would ask, giving Karen another, softer squeeze, needing to take it easy for a minute while she regained her strength before the next big push to force a submission out of her. "I must say...I'm surprised you aren't out yet..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:10 pm

Karen was at wits end, body at its limits as every breath she took of that boiling hot air burned her already labouring lungs. The way things were going, she didn't have a chance at surviving with her waistline intact, never mind actually escaping.

Though it seemed luck would finally roll her way, as the titan pressed to her rear finally needed a breather of her own.

"Not...on your...life!" She'd scream yet again in defiance, as strength came out of no-where to give Karen a firm grip on Odessa's sweat covered forearms. Holding them against her to keep Odessa steady, as she suddenly but violently thrust her big rear back into Odessa's lap and tummy, to finally perhaps gain freedom!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:08 am

Karen seemed to just be an avatar of grumpiness right now, not even bothering to answer Odessa's taunts and questions and continuing to just holler like the little banshee she was. It was a shame, quite a shame, but Odessa would just continue to squeeze the life out of the black-haired woman and not put too much more thought into it.

She took a few seconds to recover, though, and during those few seconds Karen seemed to find some extra reserve of strength, shoving her fat rump backwards into Odessa's gut, yanking hard at both of Odessa's arms! She managed to loosen Odessa's hold slightly, but Odessa would dig her fingers into her foe's flanks, trying to stay behind Karen and make it through this sudden rebellion with her advantage still intact!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:22 pm

To Karen's dismay Odessa still held on, with the darker haired amazon hoping somewhat that sudden show of force would have thrown her aggressor onto her own rear on the ground. There was no time to be complaining however, nor was there breath to be spared on it, as Karen opted to roll with the punches and force another means of attack on Odessa.

Snarling almost cutely, the hulking amazon latched her hands atop of Odessa's own, to now make sure her ebony skinned counterpart couldn't pull away. Nor would she be able to easily hug around her arms again, as Karen saw fit to try and clench almost at the fingers. Her feet soon pushing roughly on the sweat-soaked boards of the sauna, as Karen opted to reverse her heavy rear into Odessa again!

Almost like a truck reversing, with the goal being of smashing the woman at the end of her rear into the wall behind her!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:29 am

Odessa was not going to be dislodged by a little butt-bumping, even from such a robust rump as that possessed by her current foe. Her hold loosened, the hug was lost, but her hands still dug into Karen's love handles, squeezing the woman hard from behind, as if trying to crush her like an empty aluminum can and stop her from resisting any further.

The other sweat-drenched woman suddenly latched onto Odessa's hands, and Odessa tightened her grip as much as she could on that slick flesh, not intending to let Karen force her off. But Karen did not try to pry her hands away from those sides, and, before Odessa could make a determination on what her next move would be, Karen's ass slammed into her again, throwing her backwards, sending her all the way into the wall, her back hitting it hard, Odessa letting out a loud groan as her grip was lost, though Karen still held those hands to her sides!

"Uuuurrrghhhff!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:32 pm

At long last, Odessa was stunned enough for Karen's midriff to be free of wandering hands. And with it, came perhaps the lengthiest inhale of her life. And a taunt, of course.

"You're...gonna regret...all of that...you fuck..." Words made all the less insulting by the fact that as Karen spoke, she was practically delivering a miniature lap dance. Completely unaware of the fact her large rump was now gently rubbing up and down Odessa's lovely thighs, Karen made sure to hold onto those hands and keep Odessa restrained, as it became already painfully apparent that this particular woman could pull strength out of no-where.

After a short rest between them both, one less enjoyable by the pressed figure to Karen's rear, the darker haired amazon finally released those mitts to spin around and face Odessa in the most fluid of motions she could deliver at such a time. From there, heavy bosom would smash on into heavy bosom once again, as Karen immediately tried to continue that press this time from the front, with her feet serving as the provider of force, as Odessa almost went deeper into the wall behind her.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:05 pm

Odessa was out of breath now, after getting smashed against the wall. It seemed that this fight might be getting a bit more violent, with her opponent acting like the proverbial bull in a china shop. Odessa was ready for whatever was to come in the third hour—or fourth, or fifth, or whatever it was—of this battle.

For a minute, what came was just grinding, as Karen seemed to be recovering, and Odessa needed a few seconds to regain her bearings after a hard impact against the wall. There was a lot of pressure on her midsection, but not so much that it was unbearable, and Odessa's hands would begin to tighten on Karen's sides again, ready to try to shove her off. But Karen would suddenly yank her hands away and spin around, coming face to face with Odessa and smashing into her, Odessa gasping as their full, naked bodies squashed together and she was flattened against the wall by her buxom foe!

"Uuugh! Is that...all?" Odessa would growl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:52 pm

What followed likely came as no surprise to Odessa, as Karen gently slid her arms around the sides and back of her ebony skinned foe in search of locking those fingers together. In truth though she didn't really mind if she succeeded in locking another hug, given right now, she had no intention to squeeze.

Fearing Odessa was a little ahead yet still in terms of stamina and the state of her figure, even more so after that massive, thrusting hug Karen had suffered just seconds ago, Karen began a rather rapid series of belly-bumps against her foe. Snarling all the while at such an unconventional choice of move she felt somewhat forced to use, those gentle grinds of her thick abs and amazing bust would soon create quite the series of sounds, as Karen put more force into them.

Parting her legs as she did so in efforts to keep Odessa pinned to the wall, all the while increasing her bumping motion to not only knock the wind out of Odessa, but beat upon her tummy!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:27 pm

Karen pressed Odessa up against the wall, and Odessa continued to be surprised by the fact that Karen was sticking to the unspoken "bump and cuddle" rules of this competition. Odessa had originally only held back the usual strikes and throws to avoid making any significant sort of fuss, to avoid startling other wrestlers in the sauna, and to avoid any massive property damage she may be found liable for. Karen might have wanted to avoid bringing Odessa's wrath down upon her, but now, even while she was cursing and letting insults fly with reckless abandon, the woman still focused on grinding!

And perhaps that was because it was effective, at least when it came to keeping Odessa overheated and forcing the air out of her lungs. The British woman's mouth fell open as she panted and sucked in air in turn, trying to tighten her abs to keep Karen's shoving from having too much of an effect, and continuing to try to shove the woman off of her and escape from her current position against the wall!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next