Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sushi With Silver and Sousa

2 posters

Go down

Sushi With Silver and Sousa Empty Sushi With Silver and Sousa

Post by scorn53 Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Despite it's early finish, Silver was beyond pleased with how well her abrupt Christmas feast had gone. Nigh enough every individual she had met she had made quick friends with, with tonight being one of the nights out she'd be making effort to solidify one of said friendships. She'd made efforts to gain a few phone numbers and contact details, the former of which was used to plan an abrupt night with one said girl, involving a few drinks and sushi!

Equipped in a long skirt and cosy fitting dress, the sounds of high pitched yelping could be heard throughout the Silver apartment, said apartment being quickly cleaned in the event her guest tonight would stop by for an extended period. It had been a while since she had equipped the shoes she aimed to put on tonight; a fact made evident, as Silver was struggling to slide the low heels on!

"Come...on...come...on!" She'd mutter, eyes clenching shut, trying to hurry up her dressing as quickly as she could. After all, Sophia Sousa would be here any moment!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Sushi With Silver and Sousa Empty Re: Sushi With Silver and Sousa

Post by ThunderFox Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:19 am

It had been a while since Sophia made plans like this. The busty Brazilian, as she walked down the sidewalk, thought back to the Christmas dinner. She had met so many colorful people, some nice, some strange, but all of them fun to be around. It was great to be able to meet some of the talent of the AFW face to face outside of the ring. It was easy to forget that the wrestlers she was expected to fight were all people too. When you get in the ring, who you are outside of it doesn't matter. Getting the chance to meet the person behind the wrestler was nice.

And tonight was one such chance. At the party, Sophia hadn't had much chance to speak with the Hostess, Silver. Before the party ended though, the two of them exchanged numbers, and Silver called her several days after the party to set up a nice night out. She was so excited to be going out for a change and have some girl time.

Clad in a low cut, tight fitting red dress and some very flattering heels, Sophia made her way to the address Silver had given her. Thankfully, it wasn't too far from her place. And it wasn't too cold out, so she didn't need a jacket, which was perfect. There was no way she wanted to hide this dress. It was just too cute.

When she finally reached Silver's door, she put on a bright smile and gave it a knock, humming to herself. She wondered what they might do tonight. Drinks were definitely a must, but other than that, the night was theirs for the taking!

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:18 pm

Silver would jerk up straight the moment she heard that lowly knock to her door, flustering a little that even with all her time given to herself, she was still not fully prepared. With only one heel on, she would stand, hobbling over to the door somewhat hilariously and awkwardly. Albeit, she would stop at the full body mirror next to the door for a brief second, adjusting her hair one last time. She knew Sophia would be absolutely stunning, so she'd made every effort to not look like a ugly best friend.

Swinging the door open with smile equipped, her mouth would go wide as she near screamed her greeting.

"Sophia! Hiii! I'm so glad you came!"

Silver would try to force her eyes to keep contact with the beauty upon opening the door, but she quickly found herself failing, albeit her trailing eyes were at-least a little subtle.

Hell, anyone would look like the ugly best friend compared to how Sophia was looking tonight.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Sophia's smiled widened when Silver answered the door, giving her the happiest greeting. The silver haired girl looked just as lovely as she did at the party, even though she couldn't suppress her giggle when she saw that she was only wearing one of her heels. And she noticed her eyes wandering down to her dress. If there was one thing that the Brazilian beauty was good at, it was noticing when someone was checking her out. She really didn't mind though. She wasn't even trying to hide that she was checking Silver out. And she looked absolutely stunning.

"Oh, it's so nice to see you!" Sophia said, pulling her friend in for a tight hug and giving her a friendly peck on the cheek. After a moment, she let her go and straightened her dress out. "I hope I'm not overdressed. I know it's only drinks and dinner, but still. What do you think, is it took much?" she asked before giving a little twirl. The dress she wore hugged her curves perfectly, leaving very little to the imagination. It wasn't very long either, stopping at her thighs and showing off her long, tan legs. Even if it was too much, Sophia was perfectly fine with showing off. She didn't mind giving Silver something to look at. She didn't know if she could classify this as a date, but there was no harm in treating it like one, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:37 pm

Given Silver's heel wasn't giant, she wasn't exactly struggling to keep her balance. That being said, such a sight was very obvious, and she most certainly needed to correct it. Hand to the door frame, she'd try to play it off as best she could regardless, inadvertently losing focus as her eyes scrolled up and down the beauty that was Sophia.

Silver couldn't help but bring her hands together, crossing them together as she watched her friend with a open mouthed smile twirling before her. "Not at all!" Eyes nearly clinching fully shut given her face was 90% smile, Silver would finally tilt her big frame out of the way of the doorway, ushering her friend inside, closing the door once Sophia was in.

She would soon follow, hobbling with a smirk at her situation, eyes falling down. "I'm thinking just a cosy meal rather than one that's gonna break my bank...I just have to sort this first" Awkward smile attached, her fingers would point to her bare foot, which she was already aware Sophia had spotted.

"I could...I could be a while.."
She'd laugh, partially serious.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:55 am

Sophia smiled at her silver haired friend when she finally led her inside. Even though it wasn't really that cold outside, it was a tad windy, so it was nice to be in the warmth of her home. Silver came following after her after she closed her door, though she seemed to be having trouble with her heelless foot. The Brazilian couldn't help but giggle at the site, even though it looked extremely uncomfortable. She almost felt bad coming so early. She probably should have given her a bit longer to get ready, but she was just so excited to come by. It wasn't every day that she got the chance to go out to lunch with someone so lovely.

"I think something simple is much better than a fancy dinner anyway. Besides, it's not like you need to impress me, love," she said, taking a seat on Silver's couch and giving her a bright smile. She raised her hand and beckoned her with a finger once she was comfortable. "Bring it here, I'll give you a hand. We can't have you limping everywhere tonight, can we?" she said with a laugh.."You don't have to wear heels if you don't want to though." She had to admit, Silver's bit of clumsiness was absolutely adorable. She was glad that she decided to go to that party. It was nice to have finally made a friend here in the AFW. She was so focused on working her way up the ladder that she never too the time to make friends. That party was definitely her saving grace in that department.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:54 pm

In truth, both women were extremely lucky. Sure, rain could easily be tended to with the equipping of a umbrella, but the cold mountainous Japanese air that blew through the streets many a night was thankfully absent tonight. A welcome absence, given a fair bit of flesh was on show on both women.

Wobbling behind her now found friend, Silver would take a seat besides the beauty, yet with a noticable distance given she did not want to awkwardly rub against Sophia. Bending down, she'd quickly try to fix her heel, for a moment struggling so much, that she completely forgot she was not alone.

"Ghhhhaaa!"
Trying to force her heel in the back, for some unbeknown reason, this show felt to be about four sizes smaller than the other, despite being of a matching pair. Sitting back in a cute strop, she'd give up entirely for the moment before Sophia playfully mocked her scenario, making the bigger girl giggle.

"I really should stop...before my foot pops...but I've gotten this far..."
Tilting her head with a mock frown equipped, Silver would slowly lean back forward, trying to finally fix her 'issue.'

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down