by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sushi Haven Harmony

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sushi Haven Harmony Empty Sushi Haven Harmony

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:29 am

Another night out, Belinda was not exactly one to go out all the time or anything. She usually had her food prepared by herself, and sometimes by Cecilia. Today though she was in the mood for some really nice Sushi, one of the things she herself did enjoy quite often. Mostly cause it was well within her training diet parameters. So she decided to go to a Sushi bar, those places were usually expensive...but it's not like it mattered all that much for her. The Swede was looking to have a nice little night though she was by herself...Cecilia was busy training and it wasn't like Akiha could come out with her even if she was free, she was probably training with Cecilia if Belinda had to guess. There was always Chelsea but for whatever reason the Swede couldn't get a hold of her tonight. 

The Swede was wearing a red jacket and underneath a black long sleeved blouse, a white scarf and a pair of dark blue jeans, along with a pair of brown leather boots. 

The Swede entered the Sushi bar, she looked around the great big restaurant with the rotating like belt that sent out dish after dish. There weren't that many people in the Sushi Bar, the Swede would move up and seat herself down at the counter. Giving a light nod and wave towards some of the workers walking around. She would take a plate of four pieces of pure salmon sashimi and a small bowl which she'd pour in some Soy sauce. 

Getting a pair of chopsticks and snapping them apart so she could start to eat. Taking a hold of one of the salmon pieces and dipping it into the soy sauce. Before putting it into her mouth and enjoying the lovely taste of the fresh salmon and the soy sauce, as always she loved Sushi.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Sushi Haven Harmony Empty Re: Sushi Haven Harmony

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:49 am

Neske Aalpo was on an unusual high in a lot of senses of the word. After her first and notably big win, she carried herself with a confidence that she rarely had. That win also left her with some high digits in her wallet, another first for a long time. In fact, the only high she seemed to be missing was the type she usually was on, and for once, she didn't really feel like it. At least, not as much as usual.

The aforementioned cash also gave her some flexibility to do a little spending. Nothing too crazy, but it wouldn't hurt to treat herself a bit. One thing she had always enjoyed was a nice, authentic dish of Japanese food. And, as it would turn out, Japan had plenty of that.

This was the context in which she stopped by one of the more locally acclaimed sushi bars in town, one of those purely Japanese joints with the food on a belt and everything. A handful of rolls of sushi, maybe a glass of sake... or three. Just some fun with Neske and herself. She'd treat her girlfriend soon enough as well, she was actually eager to do so, but Neske was, at heart, an introvert, and after spending her last match in an enclosed space with five other people who unanimously had the worst intentions towards her... backing into a corner with a plate and her laptop sounded like a needed break. She entered as inconspicuously as she could, clad in some casual wear with her backpack strapped over her shoulder, and found the most secluded booth she could before setting down her things and grabbing a menu.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Belinda had finally gotten some food into her and shortly enough she found herself finishing up her Sashimi, which was right around the time that she noticed someone walk past her. She looked up and it was of course someone she recognized. After all not long ago she had looked up at that face as she took one of her heavy loses pre-summer splash.

It was Neske, the young woman who had managed to hit her with a hurricanrana and turn the ending of the Elimination Chamber match into a bit of an upset defeat for the Swede. She would let out a light sigh....it wasn't like she was happy about being defeated, though she also didn't mind Neske at all. The woman seemed to a rather okay person and well...she figured at the very least she should say hi, maybe join her. The Swede would take her plate and move over towards the young woman. Once she reached her the Swede would place her plate down next to Neske. 

" Uh hey there!~" Belinda let out, with a rather friendly tone as she looked upon Neske, " Mind if I join you ?" The blond would let out, it was always better to eat with company after all, so she figured that this would be a good way to start things of.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Neske already had her laptop out, headphones on and knees curled up while she waited for her first order of the evening when a glint of golden hair entered the edge of her vision, drawing her attention over to the woman approaching her. It was that Swedish girl from the same match, the one to go the last stretch before Neske grabbed the win away. She seemed pretty nice… at least, as nice as someone stuck in a box with you with the sole intention of knocking your lights out can be, but Neske recoiled all the same. If she was approaching Neske, past experience told her that Belinda was probably here to complain, even if she wasn't going to go so far as to start shit.

The friendly tone and smile dissuaded that notion a bit, though not totally dismissed it. "Um… yeah. I kinda do," she replied coldly, scooting deeper into the corner and turning her laptop so that it completely faced away from Belinda.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:09 pm

Belinda looked on at Neske as she soon enough refused her. The Swede was a bit disheartened but she sort of figured that maybe Neske wasn't the kind who wanted to make new friends. She let out a disappointed sigh and would then roll her shoulders a bit. 

" I guess I'll do this the short way then." Belinda let out as she would nod her head. " Just wanted to congratulate you on your win. Didn't really have time to do  that after the match and you know...feeling pretty shit about losing and all. Still you fought well, and won fair and square." Belinda let out as she would stretch out her right arm and offer a handshake towards Neske. 

" So uuh...yeah, Thank you for a good match~" Belinda would let out with a kind smile on her face, keeping up her friendly demeanor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:21 am

Now, there was something surprising. Not that Neske assumed every competitor in the AFW had terrible sportsmanship (though after her little episodes with Gabbie, she wouldn't be surprised if they did), but it just felt weird for someone to acknowledge her work. Even as a musician, she had learned to work for herself, not to expect praise, so actually getting some had her taken aback.

Not that this meant she wanted to forfeit her alone time so easily. Neske was still not a social creature, and the unexpected compliment only resulted in an even more awkward response. "Uh… okay. Y-you too," she replied with a furrowed brow, completing the handshake with mostly limp fingers. "Yep." She withdrew again as soon as she felt socially acceptable, which was considerably sooner than what was actually normal for most people.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:02 am

Belinda smiled as Neske accepted her handshake and even shared the gesture a bit. Even if the handshake was a rather limp and lame one. The Swede would nod her head as then Neske would settle herself in a bit. The young blond would smile and nod towards the woman as she'd place her plate down at the booth and gesture over one of the workers. Whispering to them something before they would run off. 

Continuing to smile towards Neske, the Swede would turn on her heels as if she was walking away before dropping herself right back down into the booth on the opposite side of the fellow AFW wrestler. She'd nod her head and then grab a new set of chopsticks and bowl to pour up some soy sauce. After a few more seconds the waitress came out with a small bottle of sake, two cups and a big plate of Sushi of various versions. The Swede would pour up sake to herself and then a cup to Neske. Before taking her own cup and holding it out in front of her for a second or two, before drinking the warmed up rice wine.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:21 am

Just when Neske thought she had gotten Belinda to bugger off, it all happened in a flash. Well, actually it didn't, but it sure seemed that way when she wasn't really paying attention. Neske fidgeted with some of her other work before looking up to see Belinda in the booth with her, with a jug of sake and a plate with the works spread out. It would have been a glorious sight… if Neske had asked for the company.

"Uh…" she grumbled, forcing out a half-sarcastic chuckle, "heh… w-what the fuck are you doing?" She gave the sake a suspicious look, as though Belinda may have drugged it right there somehow. "Did I, like… was I not clear?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:34 am

Belinda would tilt her head a bit as Neske started to talk. The Swede would then look on at Neske as she talked out like she did ." Ah, well.. You've got your headphones and all and I'm just gonna be sitting here. Carry on with you are doing." Belinda let out as she would nod her head. 

" Though help yourself !" Belinda let out as she gestured with her chopsticks to the big plate of Sushi. " I don't think I can finish all of this by myself anyways." Belinda let out as she would then slide Neske's sake cup towards her filled up and all. " Other than that, you don't have to do much than enjoy the food. Think of it as a congratulations dinner for yourself." Belinda would let out with a friendly smile as she'd take a maki piece and dip it in soy before eating it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:55 am

At first, Neske only responded with suspicious eyes, slowly taking her cup of sake and bringing it to her lips. The smell was nice, it was quality enough that she could almost smell the actual rice. She took a sip and shivered the slightest bit as it went down. The flavor was sharp, bitter, but it had a warmth to it beyond the actual heat of the drink that relaxed her whole body as it made its way into her belly. The headphones came off, and the suspicious glare became just slightly more welcoming.

"Alright, what's up? What is this?" she growled cautiously. "Why are you really doing all this? I don't really have anything you want, you know? You clearly have more money than one win scored me, y-you don't want to partner up or anything, trust me. So... what's the deal?"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next