Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

24/7 Title Boast! Soledad vs. ... (For SleeperAgent)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

24/7 Title Boast!  Soledad vs. ... (For SleeperAgent) Empty 24/7 Title Boast! Soledad vs. ... (For SleeperAgent)

Post by Lunchador Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:36 am

The Tension arena had a few moments to go quiet, as the fanfare of the previous match died down. A silence settled over things, giving the fans a chance to rest their cheered-out lungs. That silence, however, was punctuated by a hard spike of music. A heavy beat echoed through the stands, as M.I.A.'s "Bad Girls" echoed through the arena. A song that elicited a loud, excited cheer of recognition, from the fans in attendance.

At the entrace ramp, Soledad Vega made her first appearance in some time. Arms drawn high over her head, the teenage latina street fighter cut a striking figure. Her ample curves were barely constrained by her flimsy ring gear, bright green and gold fabric. Her muscular midsection was on full display, tantalizing abs trailing down to the shining prize that clung to her waist: her recently-won 24/7 Championship Belt, glistening gold against the arena lights! Sola's lips were curled into a smirk, as she gave a wink to the fans in attendance. Even the fans that didn't necessarily like the pretty young Puerto Rican, were forced to acknowledge her presence, in the arena.

Sola walked with sashaying hips, down toward the ring. The belt bounced on her hips, teasingly, with every step. Her wide hips struck out hard, side to side, and the jeweled belt around her waist seemed to shimmer and shine with every step down the ramp.. The knot in Sola's tied off top seemed to bounce in time with her belt, both threatening to pop off at any moment with the force of her steps. If Sola noticed this happening, she paid it no mind. She only smirked arrogantly from one side of the arena to the other, while motioning the ringside staff to bring her a microphone.

"Hola, hola, hola!!" Soledad said, once \she was able to finally bring a microphone to her full red lips. " AFW, how you doing tonight, huh? I wanna present to you, your 24/7 Champion! Your undefeated, undisputed, 24/7 Champion! Except ..." Sola brought a single finger up to her lip, looking thoughtful, "maybe I'm not the 24/7 Champion you were expecting, huh?

"Certainly, your 24/7 Champion isn't some street rat bitch from the barrio, huh? Not some dirty chica who looks like this, huh?" With that Sola leaned back against a corner turnbuckle, stretching her body long and lean, her muscular figure on full display. Taking one hand, the latina spitfire ran her fingers through her assymetrical hair, pushing it to one side. "No, your champ should be someone athletic, huh? Some proven competitor, with a solid track record, right?

"Maybe someone like Killer King? Eh? Or maybe someone like Carmen Rodriguez? Except ... those bitches lost, didnt they? They got beat by some dirty little street rat, didn't they? Some of them," Carmen pulled her fingers tight at the ends of her long, raven locks, pulling them tight to her soft chest, "even lost their pretty little hair, didn't they?

"And now, you're left with a champion like this. Just some bitch from the barrio, holding that pretty little title belt!" Sola drew her hand up from the belt, tracing her fingertips along her leanly-muscled midsection, right up to the curve of her cleavage. "And now, your new champion ... she's looking for someone to challenge. Someone who wants to fight. So, tell me, who's ready to go at it? Anyone eager to get their head shaved? Anyone want to get pinned down and humiliated by the street rat, huh?" A long silence followed, as Sola stepped out of the corner. She raised her hands, waving them upward, encouraging the fans to raise their voices. They seemed to call out, looking for anyone to answer the call. "Anyone willing to prove AFW isn't just a bunch of pretty little bitches, huh?"

Back to top Go down

24/7 Title Boast!  Soledad vs. ... (For SleeperAgent) Empty Re: 24/7 Title Boast! Soledad vs. ... (For SleeperAgent)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:39 am

At that moment, the sound system blared the custom remix of "Radioactive in the Dark", and the crowd erupted into cheers. Out ran Dave Blake, fresh off his last match with a microphone in his hand and a smile on his face. Waving to the occasional fan, the young man waited for the noise to die down before looking straight at Sola.

"Congratulations Sola. You have managed to surprise everyone here once again. Let's run down that list of accomplishments again shall we?" he asked, taking slow measured steps down to the ring, "You defeated Killer King....not bad, not bad at all. Quite the impression I have to say to take that son of a bitch down. Defeated Carmen Rodriguez....by hook or by crook but..you did it. Now...you ARE our Tension 24/7 champion....for now."

Taking a moment to pause at the ring apron, Dave made his way up the steps, taking a moment to size up the woman. The pair had never met before this point, and anything he could read off her may come in handy if the two tangled in the foreseeable future. Hell knowing his luck it would probably be within the next 5 minutes.

Scratching his head, Dave paced along the edge of the ring, "And here you are, wanting to know if the rest of the locker room isn't just a bunch of...what was it? "Pretty little bitches" right? Well....doesn't seem to fit my description at all, so I think I'm in the right place."

At that, more vocal sections of the crowd started to pump up the volume, catching on to why Dave was out here. Out of all the people in the locker room, it was the jobber turned contender who chose to step up to the plate.

24/7 Title Boast!  Soledad vs. ... (For SleeperAgent) WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

24/7 Title Boast!  Soledad vs. ... (For SleeperAgent) Empty Re: 24/7 Title Boast! Soledad vs. ... (For SleeperAgent)

Post by Lunchador Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:11 am

Sola stood for a moment, basking in the jeers of the crowd. Not too many of then were happy with how Sola had won the 2/7 Title, or how she'd celebrated her win by altering Carmen Rodriguez's look. If the fans' being upset really mattered to Soledad, however, it certainly wasn't showing on her face as she hoisted her title above her head, and paraded it around the ring.

What did stop her short, however, was the sudden influx of music that echoed through the arena! Stopping to turn her gaze up the entrance ramp, Sola watched as David Blake made his way down to the ring. Mic in hand, it seemed he wasn't terribly shy about speaking his mind, tonight!

As Blake said his piece, Sola looked him up and down. The was a lean, muscular young fighter, not a bad looking guy at all. He didn't have the reputation of some of Sola's previous opponents, but he was a far cry from some of the skinny boy-men that filled out Tension's locker room. The teenage street fighter was smirking, an eyebrow raised as she looked him up and down, but Sola didn't take her eyes off of him. Blake clearly had the look of a fighter.

As Blake climbed the ring steps, Sola kept herself to her half of the ring. She slung the title over her shoulder, angling it toward Blake while keeping it in full view of the fans.

"I don't know, handsome," Sola said, tossing her hair over her shoulder, "you got kind of a pretty look to you. I mean, I don't know if all these fans are cheering just because of your matches, eh?

"But, hey, maybe we could have some fun, eh?" Slowly, Sola sashayed toward Blake. "I got this title, we got a pay-per-view event coming up ... what do you say, pretty boy? You feel like you're ready to go hard, with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:35 am

Dave honestly laughed, stepping back for a minute as he let out his light hearted chuckle. A few moments later, he brought the mic back up.

"Oh I'm sure there are plenty of reasons why this wonderful crowd is cheering for me, AM I RIGHT!?" he yelled out, extending the mic to the audience. His question was met with a rousing roar of approval. Nodding his head in satisfaction, he turned to the champ with a smile.

"I guess you got your answer Sola. Seems like you have yourself an opponent at the next pay-per-view. As for whether I am ready, I think you and I both know the answer to that." he continued, his tone tinged with a serious edge. As easygoing as he was, he knew how important this shot was to him, and how dangerous his opponent could be.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Soledad playfully shook her head, as David Blake laughed. The young champion wanted to appear as carefree, as casual as possible. It was an open challenge she'd issued, practically daring someone to come out of the locker room and face off with her, and Blake had stepped up. But that didn't mean Sola could let her guard down.

Sola raised her hand, encouraging the fans' voices as they raised in support of Blake's challenge. She nodded along, lowering her hand as Blake finished his challenge, her eyes narrowing as she heard the edge in his voice.

"Listen to that crowd, chico," Sola said, with a chuckle, "looks like people are looking forward to this! Two up-and-comers, facing off for the first time ... all for this!" Unshouldering the 24/7 title belt, Sola stepped up, hoisting the championship over her head as she stepped up to Blake. Taking a deep breath, Sola stood flush with David Blake, letting her chest press tight up against his, looking eagerly into his eyes to see how he would respond to her getting into his personal space ...

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:08 pm

Dave had a feeling from Sola's body language that she wanted to make him as uncomfortable as possible, pressing up against him. Seems the new champ didn't fully realize who he really went after here in AFW. Yeah he liked women as well, and Sola was indeed attractive, but she wan't someone he was looking for.

Looking up at the title, he smiled, "Just imagine how they'll react when I beat you after a hard fought match." he teased, just as ready to play this little mind games as she was. Question was how would she react.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:25 am

Sola's eyes went up and down Dave's lean figure, as he stared right back at her. He wasn't flinching, wasn't backing down. It would have been rather impressive, if it weren't so damned annoying. Throwing her head back, Sola rolled her eyes theatrically. Let her hair brush the back of her shoulders, as she chuckled off Blake's stoic response. If he wasn't into her, though, that was fine. There was still a lot, that the teenage Puerto Rican street fighter could throw, at the young man.

In fact, Sola was ready to throw much more than that, at him. Brushing just past the young man, letting her ample chest drag across his chest ... right before her thick thigh shot up, looking to shoot a knee strike right at Dave's finely-toned abs!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:06 am

Dave seemed to have gotten under Sola's skin. It wasn't obvious, but when the champ was about 6 inches from your face, you could see things. The subtle eye twitch, the tensing of muscles. Sola was starting to get annoyed with him....good. She needed to realize he was her challenger, and he wasn't intimidated or easily swayed by her feminine wiles.

Apparently the champ was none too pleased by his stubborness, walking by him only to nail the young wrestler in his stomach, doubling him over. The crowd booed SOla for the underhanded attack, but Dave took a moment to catch his breath, and stood back up, turning to face Sola quickly and nail her with a backhanded fist right to her skull. She just lit a fire in his eyes, and he wasn't content to wait until the PPV to get a piece of her.

"You want me huh!?! Come on then!" Dave yelled, throwing down the mic and motioning for her. She wanted a fight? Fine. She had herself a fight.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:34 am

The jeers of the crowd filled Sola's ears, adding to the sheer adrenal rush of starting a conflict with a swift shot to the gut! Sola took it in, feeling a tingle run up her the back of her neck as her knee drove into Blake's abs and doubled him over. Sola white-knuckled the belt in her hand, thinking she was ready to start planning her next handful of shots, as the brawl got underway.

That's what Sola thought, anyway, as she was brought to an abrupt halt by a backfist that caught her upside the head. Reeling back, Sola shook out her rattled skull while Blake shouted out and answered her aggression with some of his own!

Reeling back a bit, Sola went with the force of the blow, letting her body sink into the ring ropes ... building just enough tension, just briefly enough, to come exploding forward off the ropes! Title belt in hand, Sola returned with a shot, aimed at Dave's chest, looking to knock the wind out of him with the 24/7 Championship itself!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:21 am

The backfist managed to daze Sola for a moment, though her anger seemed to have only increased in volume. The champion sunk back into the ropes and shot forward, looking to smack him straight in the chest with the title itself!

Thinking fast, Dave went low, sweeping his leg to take the woman down to the mat dead center in the ring, with the title sliding out of her grip. Waving his arm to get the crowd pumped up, Dave ran to the ropes, grabbing the top rope. Bouncing on the center rope, the young man vaulted backward, moving in a graceful backflip, landing dead on Sola's back with a Lionsault.

Kipping up to his feet, Dave cracked his neck, motioning for Sola to get to her feet, right leg twitching, ready for his finisher. He was gonna make sure this chick remembered his name, and when Tension Showdown III came, this division was gonna have a new champion.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next