Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sadie Fields vs. Amy Walker

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sadie Fields vs. Amy Walker - Page 5 Empty Re: Sadie Fields vs. Amy Walker

Post by mnpinner Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Sadie was quite pleased with the shocked result, clinging tightly to her captive with both her lips and her arms and legs. She would continue to cling until something gave. Her tongue would slide into Amy's mouth and begin to rub against it if she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:09 pm

"MMM!" She squealed with disgust, trying to pull the kawaii off her and break the kiss, growling a little as she continued to make out with her. She didn't mind girls that much, but she knew what this girl was trying to do, and she didn't like it...

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Sadie broke the kiss reluctantly, but instead increased the squeeze she placed on her opponent's body. She was not very strong, but she was determined. "I do apologize for that dirty tactic, but it did what I wanted it to," she said with a smirk as she continued clinging to the larger Amy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Amy clenched her teeth, trying to break her grip and free her arms, rolling left and right and struggling break away.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:36 pm

The struggle was truly great as Sadie clung for not only a look into submission, but an attempt to not fall off. The previous hits she had taken had definitely weakened her and the wind of energy she had just received was starting to die down. Another idea popped into her head, but she was afraid it would have a more adverse reaction than her previous plan. Sadie would remove one leg from clinging to Amy, attempting to move it between the girl's legs. From there, she would attempt to grind her thigh ever gently against the taller wrestler's womanhood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:38 pm

"Ghn! B...bullshit you're sorry..." She growled as she felt that leg stroking up between her legs. She was caught off guard for a second, but if Sadie did nothing there. her struggles would become greater.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Sadie had feared this and tried to mimic her senpai for a bit, aiming to use some vocabulary she had used. "Gomen, I truly am sorry. I don't mean to use these moves, but I need to win!" she said with a bit of a whine to her voice, attempting not to cry. Something had welled up inside the smaller girl as her desire to not lose became greater. She had always lost to any opponent bigger than her, even before entering Friction. She had merely just wanted to win against one with a size advantage and she would do whatever it took. "Gomen!" she shouted once more as her thigh moved furiously against the covered sex of the taller girl. She clung for dear life as the thrashing grew and she felt her grip slipping a little. Her body was becoming weaker as she drove her thigh against Amy's sensitive, clothed lips. As she felt her arms lose their grip, she wrapped her legs around the taller girl's legs as tight as she could get them before hitting her head against the mat beneath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:56 pm

"...The hell is gomen?" She asked her, then gasped loudly as Sadie moved her thigh up and down against Amy's crotch, and her struggling started to lessen, but she still managed to break away from her arms. She was then trapped around the waist, however, but she saw her flopping back and hitting her head. Blinking in confusion, she started trying to get back up to her feet, ready to pay the girl back for the humiliation she cause.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:01 pm

((I think you may have mistaken my post, I meant for Sadie to hit her head against the mat, not Amy. Sadie was basically falling as she lost her grip, thus she clung to Amy with her legs, but couldn't keep her upper body and head from hitting the mat below))

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Sadie lay on her back, essentially out of it. Her legs seemed to be the only thing to respond as they remained trapped around Amy's waist. As the taller girl rose, so did Sadie, but not in the way it would make sense. Her body hung from the attached legs which still clung to the taller girl's body, still seeming to be unconscious. Her mind was racing just trying to figure out what exactly was happening with her own body as her limbs, except for her legs, had become unresponsive. It would almost appear as though Sadie were a long dangling belt for the taller girl to wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next