Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

WHAT am I Fighting? Hanabi (Debut) vs. Killer King

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHAT am I Fighting? Hanabi (Debut) vs. Killer King - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT am I Fighting? Hanabi (Debut) vs. Killer King

Post by Gadot Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:29 am

That was the issue; Hanabi had begun to count her chickens before they hatched. After she had already jumped up off the corner, after she had passed the point of no return, the large beast of a man managed to pull his knees in tight and kick upwards. And, so very lucky for her, she landed right on those boots. The air escaped from her lungs as soon as those feet pressed into her torso, expelling so much that her eyes went hazy. She bounced off his feet and landed on her back not too far from him, and her vision was completely blacked out with little pinpricks of stars every so often. She was down for a bit, that much was clear.

As her sight began to return, she gasped for air, already scrambling to try and get away. Her hand was reaching out, groping for the rope to get herself up. That hurt like a bitch, definitely, but it wasn't the first time it had happened to her, and it sure as hell wouldn't be the last! She needed to recover and fast, but oh God those feet still felt like they were pressing down on her torso. That was definitely gonna leave a mark.

"Haa…nice one, Cowardly Lion…!" she tried to taunt, though it wasn't as effective when she was giving such deep breaths in order to keep herself going.

Back to top Go down

WHAT am I Fighting? Hanabi (Debut) vs. Killer King - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT am I Fighting? Hanabi (Debut) vs. Killer King

Post by KillerV Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:39 pm

King thankfully saved himself with his large feet kicking up right to her stomach to see her face showing the pain and knocking the wind out of her before she bounces right off and down on the mat near him as King still trying to recover from getting his head hit couple of times.

Slowly he roll himself to pushes up to his knee, groaning still with his one hand holding his head, clutching while he could see her reaching for the ropes trying to recover too, she even taunting him while shes in pain, what a bitch! "Grrrr..... trying to mock me?! Grrr.....!"

Struggles to get up to his feet but once he could stand up, moving towards to the busty blonde masked wrestler, trying to reach for the back of her hair and get her up standing and leaning her back over the top rope, trying to get both of her arms draping over.

Glaring down at her, releasing Hanabi hair and pulls back his one arms to quickly swing out, open palm using the wide muscled hand to slap her across those ample breasts, didnt want to do it once, but at least he want to smack those tits twice in a row for good measure. "Hurgh!......... Hurgh!........."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:15 am

Sadly for Hanabi, she wasn't fast enough to recover from the attack to keep herself from being hoisted up by her opponent. She yelped as he grabbed onto her hair and forced her to her feet, moving to try and get away. Not only was his grip too tight but, even if she managed to get away, she would probably just fall over once more and still be at his mercy. Whatever. She grit her teeth as she realized that she was at his mercy for the first time in the match, and just began to bide and wait for her time.

Killer King sure had some anger issues. Before she even knew it, he had smacked her tits full on, open palm, not once, but twice! She yelped each time, finding herself in a bit too much of an issue to even try to get away. But this was a falls count anywhere match -- as well as no holds barred. She had a shot, since King was focused on her upper body.

With that thought, she put the plan into action. After the two smacks, she screwed up her face in pain. "Jeez…well, remember that you opened the door for this, not me!" she remarked, before finally kicking her leg up -- and straight into the man's crotch! So long as it landed, she would take the opportunity to slip out of the ring and onto the floor. That way, she could reach in to grab for King's leg and yank it out from under him, and hopefully put the match firmly back in her hands!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:37 am

King wanted to enjoy for some smacking at the least where he would able to get the masked blonde up against the ropes and hold her up there, all good and set, ready to go, the beast would launch two very hard chops or slap, whichever sounds good to his ears, slapping across the ample breasts to see how jiggles it can be that her outfits could hold it in as it can, it felt good just beating it some of those melons.

He felt so good that after he stopped smacking her some, he already have more dirty and evil thoughts to do Hanabi, her body is starting to get more worthy of his desired shaft that wanted to get inside of her and have some fun, but only when the beast completely defeats this, 'heroine' as he sees in her.

Then King looking at Hanabi while she telling him about opened door, he was bit confused until her foot spelled it up right up to his crotch with a surprise low blow, kicked him in the crotch. "GAHHHH!"  He also felt his legs getting when she got out of the ring and yank him right off and down to the mat with a thud, didnt hurt but he does lay down on the mat once more, the girl is angering the beast even more. "GRRRR! YOU.... DAMN..... UGH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:31 am

Hanabi didn't like having to do that to the guy in order to get away, but desperate times and desperate measures. "Sorry, big guy!" she called out to him as she stood outside of the ring. "No hard feelings!" With that, she moved to try and grab onto his leg. With that, she put her own leg up on the rim of the ring to use as leverage and proceeded to try and use all her strength in order to pull him out of the ring!

If she succeeded, she would probably flop over onto the floor with him, if not under him; the latter would be problematic for her, to say the least. But she would try and get him on his back so she could scramble on top of him and go for a schoolboy pin on the cement! There was a lot of things that Killer King had going for him, and those rippling muscles and impressive stature were definitely something that Hanabi was interested in.

In fact, had the situation been different, Hanabi could see herself giving into the man. But this was her first match, and she couldn't let herself get established as a jobber in this new league!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:51 am

His balls hurt, his head hurt, his back not so much, his pride as the most hellish monster is even more severed than it should have. He could hear her words like she was teasing him and he doesnt take it lightly at all, wanted to piledriver her to the mat at some point for revenge and then some! Eventually he can feel his ankles getting grabbed and pulling him right out of the ring and down to the hard floors with more thuds, as he couldnt stop himself from falling still have his mightiest hands clutching his manhood.

The masked blonde Hanabi climbed on top of him going for a pin, bit humiliating but the beast is more angry at her since his temper is too short of a fuse, just ready to blow it all over her with rage. "GRRR! GET OFF ME!" Knowing that its fall counts anywhere, he have to get her off him and recover as he could.

He tries to forget the pain on his balls, he tries what he can to muscled himself out underneath her by pushing the masked blonde to the side which he would go on top instead. Attempting to get his feet on the mat while hunch over, pulling her legs over his shoulders and around his neck while his hands on her smooth thighs, lifting her up as he stands but wont be long.... stepping forward as he falling back hoping that he could drop her behind him and hoping he could landing her face right on the top apron, see how she likes it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:03 am

The referee couldn't even start the pinfall before Hanabi was forced off of Killer King. Before she knew what was going on, Killer King had managed to roll the two of them over and started to get up. She yelped after a moment, beginning to shift to try and get out from under him, but he was pushing her down roughly. When her legs were put on his shoulders, she moved her pelvis upwards and tried to wrap her legs around his neck, those thick thighs straining with the effort.

But in the end, all it did was help him out more. She could feel the ground move away from her as King stood up, trying to grip onto his neck a bit tighter, looking to see if there was any way that she could get out of it. It wasn't until the edge of the apron came rushing towards her face did she finally understand what it was that Killer King was looking to do, and she couldn't do anything but yell out in surprise.

Hana managed to turn her head so she at least didn't break her nose, but the blow did make her loosen her grip on his head. The crowd let out a sharp gasp at the blow, and she found herself blacking out for a split second from the pain. She woke up on her back, groaning softly. She began to try and move, reaching a hand up to touch her head as she started crawling away.

Fuck. Okay. This is bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:22 am

King fell on his back for another time but for this one, its a good thing since he actually managed to drop his opponent right on top of the ring apron with her pretty face to really messed her up just like she did to his balls. He lay on his back for a moment as he takes a breather since, his crotch still sore yet the beast can move around a bit, rolling to his side until he could reach for the apron edge to pull himself up, huffing and puffing some air until he looks at where Hanabi is, seeing shes trying to get away from him. **Hunting time** He thought.

Like a hunter chasing his prey, he slowly moving towards her from behind until he could try catching up to the masked blonde. Hoping that King reaches out for her hair and giving it a pull up back towards him that he would lean her head back enough that he leans in to whisper into Hanabi ear. "Huff... does that hurt? Huff.... gonna show you hurt!"

Using her hair to pull side to side facing her out to the crowd and announcers n crew to show her expression behind the mask before King would pull her around and yanking the girl in, trying to get her head to slide under his free arm into a Frontal Headlock so King can charging backward, using her head as battling ram right into the ring apron and keep a good hold around her head to lock in tight. "GRRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:51 am

Under the ring. Yes, that was a good idea. Hanabi could barely see straight, and she sure as hell couldn't stand up quite yet, but she began to crawl towards the ring, hoping to be able to get under it and recover for a moment before King came for her again. But King had other plans in mind for her. As she managed to grab ahold of the apron, he yanked her up by her hair, making her yelp out in pain. Still gripping it tightly, she squirmed in his grip, wishing that she had a pair of scissors because surely, cutting her hair off would be better than whatever this guy had in mind!

The whispering in her ear just sent shivers down her spine -- which was more than enough for King. He managed to yank her away from the ring and force her to let go of the apron, pulling her up to face the crowd and show off her pained expression for a split second -- before stuffing her face into his armpit. She groaned loudly at that, struggling all the more, but King still had her locked in tight.

So when he rammed her into the ring apron, she couldn't do anything but scream into his massive arm. She was stuck, fucked, and free for whatever torture King had in mind for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:07 am

King growing more angry when she been kicking his ass really well but thankfully the beast managed to get the upper hand and really knocking her head around, a bit of painful but twice or triple as much as she did to him. With her head trapped under his muscled arm, he backed up just to rammed her head right against the ring apron which he could hear the masked blondie screamed from the pain and still trapped under his arm, he would slowly tighten up a bit as he isnt wanting to let go of his prey. "Grrr...."

Reaching down for his bulge to feel his sore crotch with his free hand, he can feel it getting a bit better than worst, a good sign and even better when he got Hanabi in his control and hopefully stick it to it. "Huff... I am feeling bit better... how about you? Bitch!" He said bit confident now.

Grabbing her arm to get it around his neck before reaching down to cup his dirty hand between her legs and using it to pushes her up straight in the air like stalling suplex, holding Hanabi vertically as he slowly moving towards to the ring announcer tables. He would try to get in front of one of the tables, slowly turning the masked wrestler body so her back is facing the table while King in front of it, hoping he could drop her down on top not to put her through, just wanted her to landed on and lay there. "Hmph!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next