Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A smothering debut

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A smothering debut - Page 2 Empty Re: A smothering debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Yugito would just giggle as she still heard her opponent comment how it was unfair just before she leaped off the top ropes for the cross body only to see Selena roll away just in time and cause the white haired girl to land face first on the outside. Unable to put up much of a fight as a result it was quite easy for her opponent to wrap her arms under her chin as the German girl was trapping the Japanese native in an camel clutch.

Meanwhile the referee would just watch as neither wrestler could be counted out as Yugito screamed in pain while flailing her arms around as she tries to figure out a way to escape her current situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:58 pm

It was quite a good feeling seeing her opponent was jnable to get ojt if the camel clutcg.
"Hey what are you trying to do?" Selena would taunt and bend her opponent farther back and pulling at her chin. "Just tell me when it hurts too much!"
Selena would think about another move she could do to her opponent but couldnt thin of one.

Last edited by Un3xpected on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Yugito tried to get her hands on her opponent's while the camel clutch was still locked in on the white haired girl as she had to listen to Selena keep taunting her about the current situation. If she was able to get her hands on her opponent's she would try to pry Selena's hands open so she could no longer keep the cat loving girl trapped in the camel clutch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:04 am

Selena did not had that much experience in wrestling. As soon as her hands were grabbed by her opponent she lost her balance and let her enemy's hands go and falled to the side.
"Woahhh!" Selena would say as her head falled down to the ground and hurt a bit. The headaches made her feel a bit dizzy and first of all just laid on the ground and regain power without thining what her opponent was able to do right now.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:43 am

Yugito was surprised it was so easy to escape from Selena's hold as she got out easily from the camel clutch and to make matters even better was the fact that her opponent had fallen to the side. Now with her opponent on her back the cat loving girl was trying to stand up as fast as she could and would turn around as she leaped into the air. If her opponent was still on the ground the Japanese girl would land on top of her with a standing senton and hopefully knock the other wrestler out long enough to attempt a cover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Selena knew she ahd to move quickly away but her headaches made her feel weak and unable to move quickly enough. As soon as she wanted to stand up she saw already her little cat loving opponent rushing towards her and leap into the ground and went for a standing senton. Selena laid there and saw her opponent form the air coming right down on her back landing perfectly to make Selena almost feel like passing out by the lack of air she was getting.
"Owhhhhhhh!" Selena cried out as everyone could hear her heavy breathings.
The waitress laid still on the ground biut was not moving at all. The only moment of moving was as she tried to get some air.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Yugito was worried for a moment that the waitress would roll out of the way as she was descending don onto her opponent while looking up at the lights in the arena. So when she heard Selena cry out in pain as she knew that the standing senton had connected with her opponent's body and as she rolled of the waitress body saw that the only thing that the other wrestler was doing breathing in and out in attempt to get some air.

Thinking this would be a good time to go for a cover the Japanese girl would lay on top of her opponent and keep the other wrestler's shoulders down while hooking her leg as the referee was about to descent down to her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:25 pm

Selena was quite inexperienced into getting a count from the referree. As soon as she saw her opponent went for a pin and the guy next to her kneeling infront of her was counting "1..." she would struggle with all her might and hopefully get her opponent away and stop her enemy to go for a pin anymore. The thing was she already knew that even if she gets out she would grt a payback from her match partner.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:07 am

Yugito would just look up and see the referee got down on his knees and start the cunt as he was quick to count to one as the Japanese girl did her best to keep the waitress's shoulders pinned down. While the German was struggling heavily the cat loving girl was able to keep her opponent down long enough for the referee to raise his arm in the air for the second time and bring it down on the canvas as he said ''Two''.

Unfortunately for Yugito this was as far as the referee would get as soon after counting to two the German girl was able to kick out and force the Japanese girl off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Selena was so scared as the referee hold his hand in the air for the second count. But through her heavy strugfleing moves she could make her opponent fall to the side and end the pin.  

Unfortunatly the move costs her a lot of energy which would make the German recover on the ground breathing heavily.

" I swear if i get you down i will make my big ass smother your face!" Selena would tell her opponent.

Last edited by Un3xpected on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next