Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Your Bar Sucks

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your Bar Sucks Empty Your Bar Sucks

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:43 pm

Since her arrival to Japan, one of Bacchus’ primary goals was to find the best places around to get a drink. Over the next several weeks she’d be visiting more bars and clubs than she could count. Tonight she was making one such stop. Bacchus had already forgotten the name of the place she’d strode into, but that didn’t matter. She’d only need to remember the name if she ended up liking it here anyway.

Dressed in a leather jacket, white tank top and a pair of jeans, the Chinese drunk marched up to the counter and took a seat on an available stool. From there she called out to the bartender, “Oi! What’s a girl gotta do t’ get some Baiju ‘round here, huh?!” Despite the impatient tone in her voice, her lips were stretched into a playful grin. And while she waited a moment for an answer - or more preferably, her drink - Bacchus glanced around the place to take in the environment and the other people who’d gathered here tonight.

Back to top Go down

Your Bar Sucks Empty Re: Your Bar Sucks

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:27 am

It was another busy night for Tiffany as the German barmaid was dressed in a white tanktop , black biker shorts which were suspenders and black shoes as she was busy going from table to table taking orders. All seemed to be going alright as Tiffany hoped nobody like that Hamilton brat from a few weeks ago would walk into the bar and starts to cause problems for her.

So while the barmaid was busy pouring in the ordered drinks behind the counter she took notice when this woman walked up and took a seat at the counter and causing a scene as she asked for someone to take her order. Looking up from what she was currently doing Tiffany would just reply ''If you can wait just a minute miss as i need to deliver these drinks to another costumer but after that i will come right back and take your order''.

Not even waiting for the other woman to reply as she picked up a tray with the ordered drinks and brought them to the costumers table and walking right back as she looked the Chinese woman in her eyes and asked ''so what can i get you miss?''

Tiffany at work:

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:29 am

Bacchus was generally a patient woman most of the time. But when she wanted a drink, the idea of waiting for other people to get theirs first was far from appealing. So when Tiffany told her to wait so she could serve some losers at another table first, the Chinese woman clicked her tongue irritably and watched with growing impatience. Then Tiffany finally came back to take her order, Bacchus cocked an eyebrow and chuckled.

“What, didn’t hear me the first time? You deaf or somethin’? I asked if ya got Baiju!” She was shouting, yet strangely she never stopped grinning. Bacchus was being loud and obnoxious, but didn’t seem to care. If anything, she seemed to be amused as she waited to see just how much it would bother Tiffany.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:28 am

Tiffany was used to costumers acting like this on occasion as it usually means they had to much to drink but never from a costumer who just entered the bar as she wrote down the name of Bacchus's drink down. Walking to the counter she asked her boss if she could have a bottle of the stuff only to hear they did not sell it causing the German woman to walk back to Bacchus table.

''Sorry but we don't sell Baiju miss but if you like i could suggest one of the other alcoholic beverages we do serve in this bar'' said Tiffany while expecting that Bacchus would likely complain before she ordered a drink they did serve in the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 am

HUH?! The fuck do ya mean you don’t sell it?!” Bacchus yelled at Tiffany. The bartender wasn’t anywhere near far enough to warrant such shouting, but she was getting it for a whole different reason now. Bacchus already had to sit still and watch some other people get their drinks before her. And now that her order was finally being taken they didn’t have what she wanted? Clearly she was annoyed by the fact to put it lightly, and she was going to make sure Tiffany knew all about it.

“What kinda shitty bar is this dump? Don’t even have Baiju?! Tch! Ya know where they never have this kinda problem? Destina! Hell, sometimes I get my drinks for free there!” Bacchus continued to complain, obviously not caring how much she was bothering the other customers in the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:20 pm

''Wow this woman sure is predictable''thought the barmaid as she listen to Bacchus complain while wishing the other woman would lower her voice as Tiffany did not want to end up deaf became of a shouting costumer. But having to listen and hear this woman insult her place of work and say their was another bar where she got her drinks for free did not sit well with the German woman as she took a moment to take a deep breath and relax.

''Well I am sorry we don't have the drink you like and maybe we can get some from our supplier next time if you visit more often as I gather you like going to Destina more then this establishment''replied Tiffany as she would just smile while one of her hands were turned into a fist. Hoping that the other woman would not cause a bigger scene she would say ''But I think you like one of the other drinks we do have so please try it before you raise your voice''.

After saying that Tiffany would just wait for Bacchus to reply as she hoped the other woman did not hear muttering the following under her breath ''or else I will have to remove you out of this bar and take great pleasure throwing your drunk ass out of her''.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:10 am

As amusing as it was for Bacchus to push Tiffany’s buttons and see how far she could go with it, she was here because she wanted to get some drinks. And if she hadn’t heard that last sentence, she probably would’ve settled for some whiskey. But unfortunately, Bacchus did hear it. Not being a fan of Bacchus’ behavior? That’s understandable. But if Tiffany was going to have an attitude about it, that changed things.

Bacchus stood up from her stool, knocking it over, and stared right into Tiffany’s eyes with a big grin. “Oi, first ya don’t have the shit I want, then ya threaten to kick me out? Look here ya little bitch, if you’ve got a problem with me there’s no reason to be a pussy about it. Ya got somethin’ t’ say? Then put some goddamn bass into your voice and fuckin’ SPEAK UP!!!! Despite her words and tone, Bacchus wasn’t angry with Tiffany. She just wanted to see if the bartender actually had the spine to back up her words.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:06 am

Tiffany was expecting the brunette to complain for a bit and after that order one of the alcoholic drinks the bar did serve so imaging the barmaid's surprise when Bachus would stand up from her stool and knock it over. As both woman stare into each other's eyes while a smirk appeared on the Chinese's woman's face as she starts to rant against the German woman.

So when Bacchus was finally done talking the barmaid would reply back ''alright you got a point their bitch. Your right I do have an problem with you and it's the simple fact that you are already drunk while whining about the fact we don't have your favorite drink.Now you got two options Bacchus was it and that is to order something else or I will enjoy kicking you out of this bar myself'' in an annoyed tone as she would crack her knuckles to intimidate the Chinese woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:31 am

No one had ever succeeded in intimidating Bacchus in her life, and some cute bartender damn sure wasn’t about to be the first one to pull it off. But for a brief moment, it did seem as if the Chinese drunk might just play along.

“Ya want me to try a different drink so bad? Alright then…” she said, then reached over and snatched up a bottle sitting right in front of the customer seated to her left. Just when he started to bark out his protest over it, Bacchus had already raised the bottle to her lips and drank a mouthful of the beverage...only to suddenly spit it right into Tiffany’s face.

“Fuckin’ disgusting! Ya might as well give these sorry assholes a refund an’ send ‘em to Destina so they can at least drink somethin’ that doesn’t taste like piss!”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:49 pm

Tiffany thought for a moment she had succeed in getting Bacchus to try another kind of alcoholic beverage when she saw the Chinese woman walk towards a nearby costomer and take his drink away from him. ''Wait don't do that Bacchus as I could just get you a ''was all the German woman could say before the drunk spit the bit a mouthful of the beverage she just took a drink of all in her face.

While the drink was dripping down her face the barmaid had to listed to the drunk telling her to give everyone a refund while sending them to some place called Destina. Meanwhile the people who were sitting around Tiffany and Bacchus got up and walked away as the German woman lashed out with a punch aimed at the drunk's face as she screamed ''I've had it as I don't know why annoying brats or in this case drunks keep showing up and causing problems. Still you won't walk out of this bar without missing some teeth as I be taking that as payment you fucking bitch'' in anger as she hoped the bitch would go down easier then that annoying brat from last week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next