Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Everlasting War (for k0hryuu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Everlasting War (for k0hryuu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Everlasting War (for k0hryuu)

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Alicia cradled her chest as she continued to sob in pain as the ruthless attack continued, the three girls continued to swarm around her and left her with no chance to even breathe at this point. Her throat was coarse with all the screaming she was doing as she attempted to roll on her back and at least try to crawl out of the ring.

But that wasn't happening for her as she was forced back on her back, head being pinned into the ground by her hair as her hands went up to grab on to the ankle of the feet to try and get it off of her. Then Akiko's claws sunk into her tits once again as she let out another scream, her hands shooting back down to the wrist before she was lifted off of the ground! Her eyes was wide and tearing up as she kicked her legs about, trying to survive and not have her breasts ripped right off her!

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:56 pm

In spite of everything, Akiko was the most 'humane' out of the three of them and released Alicia's breasts before very long. More than satisfied with her revenge for having her tits rammed into a locker multiple times, the fiery-haired girl tagged out to her partner. "All your's now, Yuki-chan."

As the one who despised Alicia the most, naturally Yukiko had the honor of delivering the coup de grace. Not that there was much left to do. Watching her close friends enact vengeance upon her nemesis was probably even more satisfying to her than doing the deed herself.

Kneeling down next to the girl's prone form, Yukiko grabbed her by the throat and pulled her up partway, enough so that she could look directly at her foe's bruised and crying face. "I hope you learned your lesson to not try and fuck with me and my friends again." she snarled. "And don't worry, we'll settle things between us one-on-one soon enough, but this should give you something to think about until then."

Releasing Alicia's throat, the blue-haired girl stood back up, where Maddie already had fetched a wooden paddle for her. Smiling as she accepted the weapon from her friend, Yukiko clutched it with both hands and raised it above her head.

"Fuck you." she stated bluntly before swinging down with all her might, aiming to slap the broad side of the paddle right across Alicia's chest!

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:05 pm

All the punishment that Alicia gave to all three women around her came back to bite her in the most vicious way possible, the Ice Rose wallowed in pain as she caressed her chest in pain. Being grabbed by her throat by the one she hated the most out of three, she looked at Yukiko's hated filled eyes with equal hatred. The beating did not humble her one bit, swearing revenge in her head and would've spout numerous of insults to convey her hate.

But currently, her body would not allow it as she was tossed back on to the mat. Looking up she saw Yukiko with a weapon, looking to deliver the final blow as she crashed the wooden weapon on top of her. A sickening smash rang out one contact as Alicia's voice gave out, letting out breathless scream as stinging pain shot throughout all of her body. Grabbing her chest once again, she rolled over on to her side as her tears did not stop and stained the mat.

She was going to get back on all three of them. She didn't know when, she didn't know how. But she wasn't going to rest until these three got what they deserved.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:10 pm

The sickening sound of the paddle connecting across Alicia's tits was enough to make all three girls wince a little, though none of them felt any actual pity towards her. Content that their message had been made, Yukiko sent one last hard kick to her hated enemy's spine, before the Black Feathers all turned to leave.

They were pretty doubtful Alicia would just take this lying down, and would probably have to be a bit more careful going forwards, but having gotten to really let loose and tear into their mutual foe (going so far as to forsake their usual principles and engage in an unfair three-on-one), had been incredibly satisfying. Whatever the consequences ended up being, tonight they were going to celebrate this victory.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3