Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 3:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 11:18 am

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 7:13 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 6:36 am

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:49 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, USLMAN

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lynn vs Sandy

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lynn vs Sandy - Page 2 Empty Re: Lynn vs Sandy

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:32 pm

Lynn was screaming in pain as she did not even notice the fact that Sandy was more focused on her partner in the audience then at her opponent in the ring as Evanna could only watch while her best friend was in pain. ''That's it Lynn you almost got them open''shouted the redhead while she thought her friend would escape before those hopes were crossed as Sandy landed a swift jab to Lynn's head.

Dazed by the blow the brunette did not put up much of a fight when Sandy turned the headscissors into a figure four headscissors while hearing the bitch taunt her while asking what fairy tail will help her out. ''Shut up already Sandy as i don't need fairy-fail to help me out but you are nothing but a bully''yelled Lynn as she tried to once again pry open her opponent's legs a little before chancing her plan to tickling Sandy's legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:00 am

"Tch! Tell me something I haven't already heard before!" Sandy growled at her foe as she tightened her hold. Miss White had attempted to wear Lynn down early on, and she seemed to be doing a good job of doing so while maintaining dominance of the match, but that would soon change when the folklore fanatic tickled Sandy's long, voluptuous legs.

"Wha?! Ugh!" Sandy groaned as she released her hold. She didn't spasm or fidget in response. The truth was the Giantess wasn't all that ticklish, but she hated the sensation that came with being tickled. She responded by quickly letting Lynn go and crawling away to get some distance before getting up. "And you call ME the coward?!"

Lynn vs Sandy - Page 2 IgQk2vLynn vs Sandy - Page 2 PP89dH8Lynn vs Sandy - Page 2 ZoIhtGgLynn vs Sandy - Page 2 C8s1fSLynn vs Sandy - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:17 pm

Lynn was relieved that her opponent was ticklish as it allowed the brunette to escape from Sandy's grip and get some distance between herself and the other wrestler. After touching the ropes the Irish native would look at her opponent only to be called a coward by Sandy as the AFW fans started chanting that word over and over while clapping.

The fact the fans seem to be calling her a coward got to Lynn as she got back to her feet and yelled back ''I am no coward Sandy so shut your mouth'' in anger. After saying that the brunette would take a couple of steps forward before lashing out with a low dropkick to stun her opponent and allow Lynn the time to use one of her submission holds on Sandy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:08 am

Sandy would have a flustered look on her face when members of the crowd began to chant the word "coward". She punched the ground with her fist before looking up at her foe to see and hear her add to the smack talk my telling the towering woman to shut up. "Ohhhh, I'll show you -ugh!"  Sandy groaned as her attempt to make it to her feet was cut off by a Low Dropkick from her foe!

Miss White would hold her head, where she was hit, and fall to the ground, leaving her vulnerable for a moment while she tried to regroup so that she could take control of the match once again.

Lynn vs Sandy - Page 2 IgQk2vLynn vs Sandy - Page 2 PP89dH8Lynn vs Sandy - Page 2 ZoIhtGgLynn vs Sandy - Page 2 C8s1fSLynn vs Sandy - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:24 am

Lynn was relieved when she cut the woman off with a low dropkick and heard the crowd roar in approval as she quickly made it back onto her feet. ''You were going to show me what again?'' asked the brunette as she would grasp her opponent's legs and force Sandy to lay on her belly as she was about to put the other wrestler in a Boston Crab.

If Lynn was successful she would crouch down as low as she could to put even more strain onto her opponent's back as while the brunette could not see her Evanna was rooting for her to win and hoped to see miss White tap out to the Boston crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:22 am

Sandy was dazed for a moment by that Dropkick to the skull. Lynn was quick to display her strengths in her tehcnical wrestling ability and knowledge of holds. The Irish lass would grab hold of White's legs while her opponent was vulnerable and roll her onto her back before crouching down on Sandy's upper back to really put pressure on her lower back! An impressive feat given the size distance between the two wrestlers!

"Ugh! You...I'll swat you like the gnat you are!" Sandy exclaimed as she became annoyed with the pain she was feeling. The Giantess would try to use her arms to crawl towards the ropes, hoping to reach them to cause a rope break.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Lynn was excited she had bin able to turn the taller woman onto her stomach and was soon crouching down onto Sandy's back as she was hoping the pressure was enough to force her opponent to tap out. Even if the brunette should not be surprised that Sandy was trash talking she had hoped the other woman would do something else for a chance since she was trapped in the Boston crab.

''Should you really be talking like that while i got you trapped like this''teased Lynn to the enjoyment of the crowd as Sandy did impress the brunette with her strength as the Irish native was unable to stop her opponent from crawling closer to the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:10 am

Sandy's frustration would only exacerbated by Lynn's teasing. For the moment, at least, Lynn was able to keep the Giantess at bay by repaying her for her earlier submission holds with a hold of her own. Sandy would be forced to use her strength to continue making crawling across the ring and make her way to the ropes. Eventually, she'd make it there. White would grab the bottom rope with both hands, prompting the referee to ask Lynn to let Sandy go.

Once Sandy was free, she'd attempt to find her way to her feet while commenting: "You'll pay for that. I swear, today, the Earth will lose a fairy!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Lynn was wondering why her opponent did not reply back in anger in responds to her taunting until she would feel Sandy continue to crawl towards the ropes. After a short while her opponent was able to grasp the ropes as the referee was quick to ask the brunette to release her opponent and the Irish native would do so right away and back away from the other wrestler.

Seeing her opponent slowly rising back to her feet while saying that the earth won't lose to a fairy caused Lynn to giggle as she replied back ''sorry but can you please tell me what you got to do with the earth Sandy''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Sandy stretched a bit as she rose up and readied herself to engage Lynn, again. She was able to keep her subdued with little effort before, and was eager to start demolishing her foe now that she wasn't underestimating her. "Simple, after I'm done with you, you'll be sure you left Earth. You'll be sure you were beaten so bad that you're no longer among the living. " Sandy said with a cocky smile. The Giantess would step towards Miss Fox and attempt to lock up with her.

If Lynn did lock up with Sandy, Sandy would use her superior strength to push Lynn back in an attempt to force the girl into the closest corner of the ring.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next