» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Getting Knocked out in the bedroom

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Getting Knocked out in the bedroom - Page 5 Empty Re: Getting Knocked out in the bedroom

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:52 pm

As Ty lee was slowly losing consciousness as her head was trapped between the blond's breasts as tried to fight back and hopefully escape from the smother attempt. Still as the seconds tick away it was clear that the former acrobat was going to end up unconsciousness soon as at first she would stop grabbing her opponent as her arms would lay down on the bed as she was struggling to breath.

Soon after that the brunette was getting light headed as soon the world when black as she just lay on the bed. While the former acrobat was unconscious Siki would have removed her enormous breasts as the Indian girl chest would rise up and down as Ty lee could breath in and out while her opponent would pose for the camera's.

It was during the posing that Ty lee would open her eyes briefly as she slowly stir awake as she saw Siki enjoy winning the first fall.

Back to top Go down

Getting Knocked out in the bedroom - Page 5 Empty Re: Getting Knocked out in the bedroom

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:57 pm

As Siki posed on top of Ty Lee, she would notice the Indian acrobat slowly stir awake and smirked. She wasn't going to go easy on this little girl anymore, after seeing how annoying it was underestimating this girl for the first few minutes in the match. Siki slowly get up onto her feet and jump up and down slightly on the bed, slowly gaining more momentum with each small jump before she finally to do a full jump, lifting herself about four feet into the air and performing a butt splash with all her weight on top of Ty Lee's face!

"Time to bounce!" Siki giggled as she would fall and hopefully land on her opponent's poor face if she was still too groggy to move or even comprehend what was happening.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:12 am

Ty lee was slowly opening her eyes as she was a it annoyed by the fact she would slowly rise off the bed for a moment just before the blond leaped into the air for a full jump. From their the former acrobat was deeply regretting the fact she had even opened them since the first thing she saw was her opponent's butt descending towards her face with a look of horror on her face.

''Thought it was part of the rules to allow your opponent to make it back to their knees before attacking them again''thought Ty lee as she was unable to roll out of the way and tried to turn her head to the left. Luckily that worked as the Indian girl was sure she would have bin knocked out again if Siki landed on the former acrobat's face with her butt splash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon May 15, 2017 12:48 am

Siki smirked as she splashed on top of the Indian native, smashing her butt right down on Ty Lee's face! Siki laughed as she would stay on Ty Lee's face, scotching left and right as if she were getting comfortable on a seat but she was mainly doing this to disorient the Indian acrobat, knowing how dangerous this opponent of hers can be. After disorientating Ty Lee for a bit, Siki would get up and crawl a bit away from the Indian native to catch her breath.

"Hehehe, how did that feel baby? Nice?" Siki teased as she would allow Ty Lee to pick herself up and get herself ready for round two of their match, "Hope you're ready to be mine tonight!" Siki would prepare herself in a test strength position and hopefully Ty Lee would be foolish enough to tussle with her again.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 16, 2017 2:15 am

Ty lee had able to move her head just in time so that Siki would land on the side of her head as the former acrobat's face was able to breath and did not have to look up and see the blond's ass. Still what happened was still extremely uncomfortable as the Indian girl could not move until the other wrestler was done and from the way her opponent was laughing it was clear that the bitch was going to take her time before getting off her head.

What was worse was the fact that the blond would tease her by asking how she feel as she was sure Siki already knew what she would say but decided to say it anyway. So with an angry tone the former acrobat would reply ''It sucks and as for the other thing you can forget about it'' as before she could respond she heard Siki saying that she would be hers after the match as the groggy Indian native got back to her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5