Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hot Sauna Action! (Suzume vs Shiyumi) ((For noob))

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hot Sauna Action! (Suzume vs Shiyumi) ((For noob)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hot Sauna Action! (Suzume vs Shiyumi) ((For noob))

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:56 pm

Shiyumi smiled as Suzume came at her, beginning to grapple with her. Feeling the movement of Suzume, Shiyumi guessed that she was trying to get her down somehow, but her opponent looked incredibly flustered and distracted, probably with this type of match and Shiyumi saw that's how she was going to keep her advantage. Grabbing on each other's arms, Shiyumi attempted to pull the arms out far enough for her to throw her chest forward and smack their bare breasts against one another.

She would let out a moan if it was successful, "Mmmm...!" she would say, hoping that the feeling of tits on tits would distract Suzume enough to sneak her arms away from Suzume and pull her into a hug, rubbing herself into Suzume and keeping her off her game.

Back to top Go down

Hot Sauna Action! (Suzume vs Shiyumi) ((For noob)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hot Sauna Action! (Suzume vs Shiyumi) ((For noob))

Post by noob Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:14 am

"Ahhh!" Suzume yelped as her opponent smacked against her. She stumbled back a step from the impact. Her plan to throw Shiyumi to the ground was quickly thwarted as she instead focused more on crossing her arms over her chest to keep her breasts from bouncing. Before she could even think about retaliating, Shiyumi was on her, hugging her and pressing their bodies together.

"Would you st...stop that?"
Suzume complained as her opponent started grinding against her. Suzume was a girl that usually liked her personal space and right now it was clearly being invaded. Placing her hands on her foe's shoulders, she would try to separate herself from Shiyumi by pushing hard against her. She hoped that the other girl's grip wasn't too strong and that she would be able to push free.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:16 am

The loud smack of tit on tit collision echoed out in the small room as Shiyumi let out a muffled groan, keeping her lips sealed as she prepared for the chest thrust. Feeling Suzume's hands uncoil from hers, Shiyumi took the time to wrap her arms around Suzume's sweaty body, ensuring that she kept their sticky, sweaty bodies close to one another. Feeling the soft skin of Suzume's pressing up against her's, Shiyumi let out a moan as she could feel her nipples beginning to erect and start to poke into the busty kawaii's soft tit flesh.

Gripping on to the back of Suzume, she refused to leave Suzume's personal space, "Not a chance...I'm going to hug you into submission." she let out, fighting against the pushing strength of Suzume. THere was only so much that Shiyumi could do to keep on Suzume with her pushing like that and despite her best efforts, she was pushed off to the point where they weren't breasts to breasts anymore. "Grr....." Shiyumi groaned out as she tried to slip underneath Suzume's hands to get back into the tit on tit hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:24 am

Suzume could feel her opponent's hard nipples poking against hers. She would immediately shift her gaze down and to the side, unable to look at Shiyumi. Luckily she was still able to push. Pushing as hard as ever, she had managed to break the girl's grip. "N...No way!" Was all that she could think to say. She wished she could attribute the bad comeback to being distracted, but the girl just wasn't a good trash talker.

Seeing her opponent duck, Suzume's immediate instinct was to try to knee her. The brunette would drive her knee towards her opponent's chest. She realized this might not have been the best match to be so rough, but she wasn't the one that put her in a hentai match...according to her anyway. If she hit, she would feel slightly bad for surprising her opponent. Not bad enough to not try and take advantage though.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:02 am

Shiyumi could sense it, she could taste it, she knew that she had Suzume rattled. But what she really wanted was to taste Suzume. Managing to slip underneath the hands and moving back to push their bodies together, Shiyumi was on to Suzume's actual striking and saw the knee coming right up for her chest as she brought her arms back and wrapped them around the leg, stopping the knee. "Tsk tsk, you really should stop trying to hurt me. It's not very nice you know."

Holding on to the knee, Shiyumi began to back up and hoped that it would force Suzume to hobble on one leg. "I've been getting really tired playing with your act....let's play mine." she said with a mischievous grin, releasing the leg suddenly to then try and grab both sides of the bikini bottoms and quickly tried to yank them down Suzume's waist!

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:55 am

Suzume would quite visibly frown as her opponent caught her knee. "B...but isn't the point to hurt you?" She asked, a bit confused. Usually her goal was to just hurt her opponent until they gave up or she could pin them. Apparently though that wouldn't work this time. The brunette gasped as Shiyumi grabbed her knee and started moving back, causing her to try and balance on one leg. "Hey! L...let goooo." She whined, starting now to hop around on one leg to maintain her balance.

The next thing Suzume knew, her bottoms were pulled down to her knees. "I like my act better!" She squealed, instinctively crossing her legs. Like a deer caught in headlights, Suzume momentarily froze. She would immediately try to cover up , realizing only after a few moments that it was a useless gesture. Finally the two wrestlers were even, granted it would be obvious to anyone watching that Suzume wasn't quite comfortable putting herself on display.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:17 am

Shiyumi pulled down the bottoms of Suzume as she left the girl stumbling about as she would make her move, lunging forward to wrap an arm around her head! Her other hand would sneak down to wrap it around the inside of Suzume's leg to try and tip the girl down to the floor to quickly change this into 'her act'. "Don't you know? We're not here to beat each other up." she whispered as she struggled with Suzume to bring her to the ground.

"We're here to make each other cum." she would boldly whisper out, moving her hand up to Suzume's crotch to start rubbing at it to prove her point! Rubbing the crotch, she attempted to use this to help her bring down the girl where she could really start working over her opponent!

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:42 am

Since she was just trying to keep her balance on one leg, Suzume was fairly defenseless. Her eyes widened as she listened to Shiyumi whisper in her ear and run her hand down between her legs. She already figured what the goal of this match was, but hearing it just seemed to bring it home for the brunette. "I...figure...haaah!" Suzume gasped mid sentence as her opponent started rubbing her crotch.

After that little surprise, Suzume was easily brought down by the other girl. She landed roughly on her back with Shiyumi right on top of her. "Nnnng get off of me!" She protested, squirming about under her opponent. She would quickly try to turn onto her stomach, hopefully giving her the opportunity to push back up.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:51 am

Laying on top of Suzume as she managed to bring her down to the floor, laying across her chest, her sweaty breasts mashing against Suzume's while she rubbed at the bare sex, Shiyumi's lips curled into a lewd smile hearing her opponent cry out for her to get off. It only made Shiyumi more determined to stay on top, though Suzume was against that idea as she rolled over on to her stomach. "Tch! It's not that easy!" she shouted out, on top of Suzume's back her hand sneaking around Suzume's body to go straight back at the sex.

Feeling Suzume pushing up, Shiyumi's body was being lifted on top of her opponent, but she kept at it with rubbing at Suzume's sex, "Hehehe, think it's that easy? Look at yourself! You're already wet!" she let out, although not as much as she hoped, Suzume still needed a bit more to work on but she figured that she was already worming around inside of Suzume's head. She wanted to worm a bit more harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:16 am

Suzume managed to roll herself onto her stomach and thwart her opponent's plans for the time being. She really did think it would be that easy to stop Shiyumi but she quickly found out how wrong she was when the other girl reached between her legs again and continued rubbing her sex. "I did!" She yelled out, admitting her lack of experience. She would bite her lower lip, trying to keep herself from making any more sounds as Shiyumi played with her.

Suzume continued to push herself up. She found it hard to focus on the task at hand though as she had to deal with her opponent's teasing in more ways than one. Every so often she would let out a slight gasp before finally making her way to her knees. "J...Just stop talking and fight." She said, trying to sound tough. It was a bit hard to be intimidating when her voice was shaking however. From her knees the brunette would try to turn and pounce onto her opponent, hoping to get into a better position and maybe make some progress.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next