Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We Are The Champions

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

We Are The Champions - Page 3 Empty Re: We Are The Champions

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Valley Doll. Entropy Champion Valley Doll.

Those were the surreal words that continued to pass through Valley's head a few minutes later, as she found herself strolling through the halls of the stadium. She could hear the crowd raging over whatever the current Avalanche match was, getting their money’s worth as the show went on. Not to sound callous, but Valley couldn’t have cared less who was wrestling for what right now - there were only three matches she cared about tonight. One of them was hers, and the other two were done.

She was sweaty. She was aching. She was tired. But, somehow, she managed to keep her head high as she strode along the corridor. Her belt certainly helped with that, as she experienced what it was like to walk with gold for the first time. The stagehands and press she passed had all seen the match, true, but now that she was carrying the title around, it was like reality had just sunk in. Valley was the new Entropy Champion. She’d beaten Alaina, one of the fightingest champs to ever wear the belt, and now she was on top of the pile.

Hard to believe. Impossible to fathom. She’d been the champ for less than an hour, and already things were changing. She’d gotten at least twenty emails since she came backstage - sponsors, management proposals, potential challengers.  People were asking for more autographs than ever, and it seemed like someone would ask her for an instagram photo every five minutes. On the dot.

It was a brave new world, with many things for her to do and review...but they all could wait. Right now, Valley had only one thing in mind: finding Silver Ace, the newly minted hardcore champion and her girlfriend. The two of them had much to discuss, and she could scarcely wait to see the look on the  younger wrestler’s face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:46 am

Silver Ace. Hardcore Champion, Silver Ace.

She couldn't believe it. After the single hardest fight of her life, she put it all on the line, and put down quite possibly the single toughest woman in the entire league down for a three count, and captured her second title belt in the league. Only this wasn't like when she won the Entropy belt in her rookie year, where many could, and did, write it off as her being unworthy, or only beating a hentai girl.

This though, defeating one of Frictions biggest stars...nobody could write this off. This was everything she had spent the last three years building up for. Validation. The sign, the proof, that leaving home at such a young age, leaving everything behind, was the right decision.

After leaving the ring, Ace was helped to the back, where her bloody cut was wiped and her eyebrow stitched up, after which, she was allowed to take a shower, sighing in relief as hot water and warm soap made all the blood and sweat just wash away, off her beautiful body and down the drain.

Once her shower was done, she threw her bloody ring gear in her bag, slipping into a pair of short shorts and tank top and tennis shoes, too tired to put on actual clothes, (also, being in Canada, she lacked, and missed, the private locker room her and Valley had back in Japan, disliking being in the common locker room for long around all the other girls and wanting to dress fast,) and, with her bag locked up safe, title belt around her shoulder, the sexy short hair blonde went back out into the backstage area, looking for her sexy blonde girlfriend, needing to find out if she won her match as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:02 am

It wasn’t hard for Valley to spot Hayley. After all, if there was one thing she’d come to know well, it was the shape of her lover’s body. The height. The curves of her thighs, with such strong, lean muscle.  The way her hair was so neatly kept and seemed to shimmer in the right light. The way she almost seemed to skip with every step if she was happy enough. Her strange ability to make a room seem brighter every time she stepped into it…

Oh, and she had the hardcore title on her shoulder, too. That helped.

Valley had come up from behind Hayley, and her first thought  was to just tackle-hug her from behind, but...no. That wouldn’t be the best idea, given the hell she’d just been through. And besides, it was nice to just watch her for a moment. Standing there  with the belt, she looked so proud, almost regal. Silver Ace was championship material, there was no question about that now. Valley wondered if her girlfriend realized just how awesome she was and how amazing she’d looked out there. If she could ever see herself the way Valley saw her - this strong, young, passionate woman who put so much into everything she did, who brought everything she had to the ring.

She didn't want to look at Ace like she was a parent watching her child. That sort of thinking had gotten them into trouble before. But, sometimes...

She sighed and decided to cut it off before the staring got too creepy. They were already starting to draw stares from around the lobby, from people who wanted to look at them but had the decency not interrupt a sacred moment.

”Ahem.” She got Ace’s  attention with a cough, then started to walk towards her when she turned around, her own belt draped across her shoulder, too. ”A moonsault, huh?” She smiled, a fiendish grin. ”Now where did you get a crazy idea like that from?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:27 am

Where oh where did her Valley Doll go, oh where oh where could she be...

Seriously, the fuck was she. While this was certainly a proud moment, Haley was also, frankly, utterly exhausted, and wanted nothing more than to find her Valley, take her arm, and fall asleep in her arms.

Ah...there she was...

Smirking, Haley stopped, hoisting the belt on her shoulder, talking as she turned.

"Oh, just something I saw from this old Slamazons dvd, a move done by this sexy young blonde up and comer, with a hot bod and great ti..."

She stopped, having fully turned around, and getting a full view of the shiny Entropy title, once her own, on the other blonde's shoulder. Seeing her with that belt...her girlfriends long career coming to this point, successfully holding major gold, on the world stage...it was beautiful. She was beautiful.

"You won! I'm so proud of you!"

Haley yelled, closing the distance between the two and hugging Valley tenderly, though not tightly. Ladder matches hurt after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:26 pm

”Hot blonde with nice tits.” Valley rolled a tongue around her cheek. ”Never figured you for a big Bubbles Burste fan, but…”

She let her little injoke trail off when Ace spun about and rushed her away to embrace her, their two belts clicking and tapping each other as they hugged. It wasn’t the heaviest embrace - after, it involved two women who’d just been through a ladder and a cage match, respectively - but just touching Hayley and being close and seeing the smile on her face and the joy in her voice...it made everything worthwhile.

The world melted away for a moment, as Valley tried to find the right words for the situation. When she couldn’t after a moment, she decided to just forget about talking. Instead, she leaned forward and brought her lips to Hayley’s, giving her a soft, tender kiss. There was no tongue, it wasn’t out of pure lust. More about respect. Her way of showing the care she had, of conveying the emotion.

It was a golden scene, a heartfelt moment, and it was almost spoiled when she saw a couple of guys getting their phones ready to take a picture out of the corner of her eye.

She sighed and pulled away before they had the chance, staring back at Hayley. ”Want to go somewhere more private?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:21 am

Granted, Bubbles had actually been in the match on that tape, and what's more, she had actually managed to win the match, thanks to a nefarious manager and a big powerbomb...

But none of that mattered. She was being kissed by the sexiest woman in the world, and that soft kiss, which Ace returned, was just...everything. Everything she wanted and needed right now, everything she wanted to say and here and felt, all in one kiss...

Then Claptrap said something stupid and ruined everything...so to speak.

Shooting the guys a small glare, Haley nodded, still leaning against Valley. "Yeah, cmon Bubbles. Let's get some dinner and head back to the hotel. I'm gonna sleep all damn day tomorrow...and then I've still got to introduce you to my parents..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:22 am

A little while later, Valley found herself back at their hotel. Being a challenger for the Entropy Title and rooming with the hardcore challenger brought some serious perks along with it, letting them splooge on a grand suite to stay in. Valley hadn’t spent much time there since she arrived, too busy getting in last minute training and doing press business, but now she certainly had time to decompress.

Bearskin rug by the fireplace. Queensize bed with the memory pillows. Air conditioning. Big screen. 200 channels, with only about ten worthwhile. A fully stocked minibar and cooler. Nice, spacious for a hotel room, perfect.

Granted, just about any situation would’ve been perfect as long as Valley had Haley to lay down.

There they laid on the rung, both dressed in lingerie, with Ace on top. Nothing serious had gone down yet - hugging, kiss, touching, licking.

”So, tell me.” Valley planted a few wet kisses on Haley’s neck, ending it with a sharp bite. ”So, tell me - when you went flying off the cage, what was going through your mind before you hit?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:38 pm

There were certainly perks to coming from money, and this, laying by the fire on a cold night with her loving and mostly naked girlfriend under her, nibbling at her neck, was one of them.

This, this was just pure perfection right here. Taking a sip of wine, enjoying how the firelight reflected off the front faceplates of their titles, resting on the mantle, Valley's warm body against her own...Perfection.

"Oh, you know, the usual. Did I leave the stove on back in Japan, my god these shorts are giving me a wedgie...Upside Down is scary...What's Bubbles Burste up to these days...

But mostly, I was just thinking...I hope Valley's watching this..."

She said, whispering the last part in her lover's ear, before nibbling on her earlobe.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:28 pm

”Of course, I was watching. I never miss a Silver Ace match.” She reached over and grabbed a water bottle, taking a long chug before she put it back on the fireplace mantle. She’d lost plenty of fluids in her match with Alaina, and she’d need most of them back for the night’s festivities.

The traditional ear nibbling came next, one of her favorites, and something she’d built up a resistance to...somewhat. She didn’t completely melt into an incoherent mess as Ace went at her earlobe, but she writhed and moaned beneath the younger, undulating at every little nip.

”You know why I love this so much? Took me a while to realize it.” She ran her hands up and down Ace’s back, keeping her close, mapping out of the curves with her fingers. [color=#ff00ff]”It reminds me of that STF you put me in for our first match. God, that was the hottest match I’ve ever had, by far, and it wasn’t hentai or anything like that. You were just so…”[/colo]r

She sighed and planted a kiss on her lover’s neck. ”...amazing. And you still are. Always are.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:50 am

Haley shivered, her lovers words of love and admitation sending chills through her body.

She briefly stopped nibbling, nuzzling against Valley and purring contendently before speaking again.

"mmmm...thats still the best match of my life...you know Val...if I hadnt met you that night...I wouldnt be where I am today, at all. You're the best thing ever in my life..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next