Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:38 pm

As Haruka got back up, she would be knocked back slightly when Kotone headbutted her in the stomach but was able to catch herself from falling over by grabbing Kotone's head. Regaining her posture while still holding Kotone's head, she would push Kotone's head over and under her armpits and trap her in a headlock!

"Yes, it is quite simple," Haruka smirked as she would attempt to squeeze some fight out of Kotone. She would then reach for the bottom of Kotone's bunny suit and hoist it up in a wedgie!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone!

Post by Un3xpected Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Kotone thought she were able to knock her opponent down to the bed, but was surprised how fast haruka could regain her strenght and got her in a headlock.
"AHhh bitch let go!"
Kotone tried to get out of it but as soon as Haruka squeezed her neck she would cry out in pain:
"You little bitch! That's hurting me!"
But the headlock wasn't the only thing that hurt. As she felt a hand down on her suit she would squirm out in pain again.
"YOU LITTLE FU***** BITCH! I swear to you, if i get out of hear i will knock the shit out of you!"
Kotone tried to get out of the headlock but felt also the pain from the wedgie and did not know what to do.
She tried to hit with her hands on the sides of Haruka's body.
"Let me go!"

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:50 pm

Haruka laughed as she felt Kotone struggled, clearly in pain from the headlock and wedgie. Haruka would feel Kotone retaliating by hitting her sides but Haruka was determined to keep the lock on just for a bit longer in order to weaken Kotone.

"Oh my, what a dirty mouth you have," Haruka smirked as she would give one last squeeze and pull before releasing Kotone, "I think I need to gag the dirty mouth of yours!" Haruka would straddle the bigger woman's back and take off the ribbon in her hair and quickly wrapped it around Kotone's mouth to gag her. Haruka would then lower herself and apply a sleeper hold and roll themselves over so Haruka was under Kotone and apply a body scissor to squeeze Kotone's waist!

"This should do," Haruka whispered in Kotone's ear as she tightened the sleeper, "The rule states I have to knockout you out by smother but it never said I couldn't just knock you out to weaken you. In theory, I could just keep knocking you out and keep the match going!" Haruka would tighten her thighs and arms to prove her point.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:00 pm

As Haruka squeezed the last time and let her go Kotone thought she got free.
But as soon as she felt Haruka on her back she knew she was again in danger.
"Get off of me!"
But suddenly she felt a thight squeeze on her neck and was fascinated how fast Haruka could turn her around squeeze her in a bodyscissor.
"Mppfhhhh"
Kotone struggled a lot and tried to get free but as soon as she heard that it was able to knock her out to weaken her, she had to do something. So she kicked with her legs, and punched with her elbow to somehow get some damages on Haruka. But Kotone felt weaker and weaker.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:03 pm

"Shhhh, everything will be alright," Hakura whispered into Kotone's ear in a soft but seductive tone as she brushed Kotone's hair, squeezing harder and harder, "Just let go of your conscious. Just go to sleep." Haruka would begin to rock her body from side to side in lulling cradle, attempting to add on to the drowsy effect of her sleeper and scissor.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:09 pm

Kotone wasn't able to say anything and it was so hard for her to get any breath since her mouth was closed and the sleeper hold cut of her throat.
Kotone wasn't able to do anything anymore and she slowly closed her eyes.
The only thing she knew, was that Haruka would not win by this knockout.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:18 pm

Haruka smiled when she felt Kotone go limp on top of her. Opting to stay in the sleeper just for a few more minutes, squeezing Kotone for fun before finally releasing the unconscious bunny girl and rolling her off her body. Haruka contemplated how to wake up the bunny girl as she sat on her back. Haruka would snap her fingers as she pulled the unconscious bunny girl into a camel clutch! She would see how long it takes to wake someone up with pain!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:25 pm

Kotone was out. She saw black. As soon as she woke up again, she couldn't see her opponent, but she felt something is wrong. She felt that her arms were pinned behind her in a camel clutch. As soon as she realized it she felt the pain coming back on her back. She still was gaged by her own ribbon and struggled a lot and tried to get some strenght back. She snapped a big amount of air to get recover as fast as seh could, but she now she was unmobilized be Haruka.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:49 pm

"Fufu, looks like someone is awake from their nap. How did you like it bunny?" Haruka whispered as she leaned in closer to Kotone's face while she pulled her opponent's head towards her, "I hope you're comfortable because I am!" Haruka would rock back and forth to teeter her opponent, loosening the hold and reapplying the hold as she rocked back and forth.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Everytime the hold was loosen by Haruka Kotone was relieved since it didn't hurt anymore. But as soon as she felt that she was applying it again and again she couldn't do anything unless got played and damaged by Haruka
"Please stop it! It hurts so much bitch!"
But asking Haruka to stop wasn't a good idea since she would not release the hold. She would bend her back harder and ahrder everytime she reapplied it.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next