by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone! Empty Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:47 am

Bed Smother Match!
Conditions: Match will take place in a private bedroom. Winner will be decided after she smothers her opponent out three times.

Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone! Haruka15

Haruka smiled as she entered one of AFW's many private bedroom in the AFW Arena, excited for her match against her opponent. She had heard this little bunny just debuted just a while ago and would love to see why the fans loved her so much. As she walked in, she found the room to be quite small, big enough for a king-size bed. Guess the people want the match to be specifically on the bed. Haruka shrugged. She was going to dominate this bunny one way or another and got onto the bed and waited for her opponent in her sexy lingerie.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone! Empty Re: Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone!

Post by Un3xpected Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:57 am

Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone! 9xKtML5

Kotone was ready to kick some ass. She was quite cool and thought that this will be an easy match against her opponent even she did not know anything about her. She would open the door and saw Haruka in her lingerie laying on the bed.
Kotone went forward to the "stage" and would look her opponent into her eyes.
"So you are my opponent today, hm? You look quite weak. Will be an easy match for me!"
Kotone would taunt her opponent and went on the bed too.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone! Empty Re: Bed Smother Match! Haruka vs Bunny Kotone!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:00 pm

Haruka smiled when she saw her sexy opponent walk in, and chuckled when she heard Kotone's comment.

"You sure are a confident little bunny aren't you? That'll make it more fun when I watch your light goes out under me," Haruka smirked as the door closed and locked. She would crawl to the center of the bed and lock up with Kotone for a test of strength.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:12 pm

"I am sure to win this match!"
Kotone would attack her opponent too and grab her by the shoulders and try to push her to the side to get an andvantage.
Both girls where quite strong and both could balance themself quite long.
"Not bad bitch! But we both know who will win this matchup!"

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:15 pm

"Oh I believe we do! It doesn't take a genius like me to know you would beat me in terms of strength!" Haruka smiled as she would headbutt Kotone in the face to surprise her. She would then aim three quick punches to Kotone's stomach before trying to push Kotone down on her back.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Kotone wasn't prepared to get a headbutt by this girl. She got little headaches and did not saw her opponents punches coming so fast. It was a critical hit on her and Kotone hold her stomach from pain. She was not able to do counter her now and tried to get over it and concentate on the fight. But suddenly Haruka pushed her forward and Kotone falled to her back.
"Quite strong punches you got there. But the headbutt was an unfai move."

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:21 pm

"Fufu, so what if it is? No ref to stop me," Haruka smirked as she would crawl on top of Kotone and try to pin Kotone's arms above her head and apply a breast smother, "This is just a one on one match between you and me. Doesn't it feel exciting? No ref, no crowd, no one to stop us from doing anything to one another."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:26 pm

"Mhhppfff" was the only thing that came out of Kotone's mouth since Haruka's breast smothered her mouth quite good.
Kotone was only unable to speak to her opponent fluently, but she heard every word from her. Since there was no ref in this match, she would use her knee and hit her right into Haruka's crotch.
"Tak..empf.. THAT!"

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Haruka laughed as she heard Kotone let out a muffled complaint and wiggled her breasts from side to side to slap Kotone's face around.

"What's that cutie? I can't quite heAHH!" Haruka taunted before letting out a pained cry as she rolled off of Kotone holding her crotch in pain after the bunny girl kneed her there, "Oh, now you're asking for it." Haruka would get back up on her knees although the amount of time it took her, Kotone would be on her knees by now too.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Haruka couldn't handle the pain and rolled off of Kotone. Kotone smiled at Haruka and says to her:
"As you said: No ref, no rules! Quite simple hm?"
Kotone would smile at her opponent and quickly tried to get up and attack her again with a headbutt on her stomach.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next