Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 12:45 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 2:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Best 2 out of 3 Pinfall! Debut Match! Murakumo vs Reva Devonport!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Best 2 out of 3 Pinfall! Debut Match! Murakumo vs Reva Devonport! - Page 6 Empty Re: Best 2 out of 3 Pinfall! Debut Match! Murakumo vs Reva Devonport!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:58 pm

The voice would get closer and more angrier than last time as the person who was yelling was none other than Murakumo's manager, Manager. He would peer up from the ringside and scream out again, "Oi, redhead! You deaf or something?! I said hold it!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Best 2 out of 3 Pinfall! Debut Match! Murakumo vs Reva Devonport! - Page 6 Empty Re: Best 2 out of 3 Pinfall! Debut Match! Murakumo vs Reva Devonport!

Post by RJD Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Reva would look at the manager and would think about just continuing for a second before realising all the fuss that would come from her assaulting a manager, which would most likely end up happening if she continued. " No I heard you. so what do you want? " Reva would say, still sitting with her wet and steamy crotch against Reva's nose and mouth. 

The redhead could guess what he was about to say but despite her not wanting to get into a fight with a manager she had still earned her prize in that match and didn't see why she should give it up now. Unless he heard a pretty god damn good reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:21 pm

The 5'4 Manager would hop onto the edge of the ring and over the ropes and landed on both of his feet with a pretty loud thud. Hands still in his pockets, Manager would glare at Reva as she continued to hump Reva's face, not even flustered one bit and said in a stern voice, "Off. Now."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Reva not only would be irritated by the fact that her opponent's manager was interrupting her fun but also the demanding way he talked to her. She may have been Mura's manager but he definitely wasn't hers. " How about you give me a reason to? I beat her fair and square and so her body is mine " Reva would explain, looking the manager in his eyes as she sat back so that she would now be sitting on Mura's chest instead of her face. 

" If you really want this big heap of useless flesh back then somethings going to need to substitute with her and I'm guessing you're not going to take her place. " Reva would say, wanting some compensation if she did let her opponent go home without being humiliated that much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Sighing, Manager would glare at Reva, "Fine. One hit. Land one hit on me, and I'll let you have your fun." Manager's tinted would prevent Reva from seeing his sharp glare but that didn't matter, who would pass up on this opportunity? He was only 5'4 and Reva was 6'2, easy, right?

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Reva would hear the mans offer and would look down at Mura for a second before sighing, not really wanting to stop her fun even if only for a moment to hit her manager.  " I have a feeling this is going to bite me in the ass later " The redhead would state while wearing a disappointed look on her face as she slowly got off her opponent and walked slowly towards manager before suddenly throwing her arm forward in a clothesline. it wasn't her fastest but it was about as fast as she was willing to go against a non wrestler, she assumed it would be quick enough regardless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:01 pm

Manager waited with his hands still in his pockets as Reva got up from Mura and walked towards him. He watched her movements carefully and at the very last second, he would see Reva's clothesline and displayed his insane reflexes and duck under Reva, getting behind her before nonchalantly giving her a little kick to the back to trip her over.

Manager would then walk towards Mura and pick her up bridal style. "Looks like no plaything for you tonight. But if you want another match, I'd be more than happy to set somethin' up," Manager said to Reva as he would climb out the ring with the audience booing at him as he carried the sleeping giant to backstage.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:10 pm

Reva would be a tiny bit too cocky as she just swung her arm at the manager, she didn't particularly do a slow swing but obviously she didn't swing with the same furiosity she had earlier against Murakumo. 

Still she would be surprised when the man dodged it and suddenly kicked her in the back, causing her to stumble and almost fall forward before catching herself with one arm and moving into a crouching position before standing again, her towering figure looking amused at the man now in front of her.

" Interesting, you'd probably make a better wrestler than her. Oh and I'd love a match with anyone one of your dolls " Reva would say, the boring match having the treat taken away at the end but getting a bit more interesting instead.

The redhead would then watch the man escape the ring, figuring that at this point there was much more for her to gain than lose if she let him leave with Mura. 

The winner 2-0 is Reva Devonport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6