Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

Gggg, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bloom Domino vs Anne Ivers

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Bloom - Bloom Domino  vs Anne Ivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bloom Domino vs Anne Ivers

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:18 pm

Bloom was being Pummeled right now and knew that what Anna was saying was true as she did not want to give up as punch after punch landed on her body as the referee had gotten closer to see if the American would forfeit. As red marks of her opponent's fist start to appear on her skin as Bloom was relieved that for some reason her opponent stopped hitting her and brought her up to her butt.

This for only for a short while as Bloom would end up being kicked in the face causing blood to pour down her nose as the redhead eyes would go shut after she hits the canvas as the AFW crowd watches on.

Back to top Go down

Bloom - Bloom Domino  vs Anne Ivers - Page 5 Empty Re: Bloom Domino vs Anne Ivers

Post by Link-mon Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:09 am

Anna looked down at her opponent after the kick, she looked out of it. And after the knee drew blood it felt like it would be the rude thing to keep the match going in Blooms current state so with that in mind she stayed on top of her and went for the pin.

If Bloom kicked out, though in her state she doubted it she might have to change things up and go for her finisher instead to put the woman down. Though fir now she simply lifted her leg and let the ref come down for the pin.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Bloom did not even feel that Anna lay on top of her and lifted her leg as the referee was quick to get down to his knees and raised his hand into the air. As the AFW crowd was completely silent as they heard the Referee hand touch the canvas as he yelled ''One''.

Even with all of this happening the redhead was not moving an inch as she was slowly able to open her eyes still dazed as the referee had raised his arm once again before bring it down to the canvas as he yelled ''Two''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:16 am

Bloom was still down and out for the most part. Unable to succesfully pull herself together and kick out before the count and even as it reached three Bloom was only just getting her senses together.

"Three!"

And just like that the match was over. Anna had taken the match and looked great doing it as Bloom was rendered unconcious. Standing up she was happy to have her hand raised as the crowd celebrated the win and moved out of the ring.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Bloom was able to open her eyes but that was it as she could not see clearly at the moment and only heard the Referee count to three and knew she had lost the match and that Anna was the better wrestler today.

So while Anna's hand was raised in celebration the American native would slowly roll onto her belly and crawl towards the ropes. With a lot of effort the redhead made it back onto her feet and looked on as the winner left the ring to celebrate with the fans. After making it back to her feet Bloom would get out of the ring and use the barricade to help her make it back to the ramp and from their try to make it to the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5