Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bloom Domino vs Anne Ivers

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bloom - Bloom Domino  vs Anne Ivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bloom Domino vs Anne Ivers

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Bloom was still recovering from the headbutt which gave Anna all the time she needed to lock in the camel clutch while she keeps talking as it was clear her opponent enjoyed gloating. ''Shut up as you won't break me''screamed Bloom in pain as she feels her chin being pulled backwards as she tried to figure a way to escape as she saw the ropes were right in front of her and tried to reach them.

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bloom - Bloom Domino  vs Anne Ivers - Page 4 Empty Re: Bloom Domino vs Anne Ivers

Post by Link-mon Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:51 am

"Now come on. I respect a competitors will but theres no need to ne rude. Im here for a good clean fight after all" Anna said as she continued to wear down on her back even as bloom inched towards the ropes, knowing she was bound to make it to them at the rate she was going and the distinct lack of seriosu pain showing she want about to give up soon.

No she would need a different tactic. Pulling on her chin one more time she would let go and move up so that she was on her feet and back up and wait for Bloom to tet back on her feet so she could charge and take her down with a clothesline.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Blom was just in reach of the ropes as she endured the pain while letting Anna keep talking as she thought to herself ''that's it keep talking like that as it only helps me out''. When suddenly her opponent pulled on her chin hard before she was released before she even had grasped the ropes came as a surprise to the American native.

After a while the redhead would slowly rise to her feet as she did not notice that Anna was lying in wait as she only had the time to turn around as her opponent rushed forward as she tried to duck under the incoming wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:32 pm

She could only briefly ponder how far she could bend the girl before she was forced to let go to avoid Bloom being able to use the ropes as a means of cover. And then charge in with the clothesline only for the redhead to duck under her attack and send her running through.

Anna tsked under her breathe as she just kept running until she turned and hit the ropes. Maybe she would do better on the second way through as she came at the girl again, looking to her through if she could.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:11 pm

Bloom was relieved when she was able to duck under the incoming Anna as she was quick to get up and did not notice that her opponent ran at the ropes and had already turned around. This would end up costing the American as she turned around and got knocked down as she ended up turning right into a incoming clothesline from Anna.

Bloom would feel the air get knocked out of her as she landed onto the canvas while holding her chest as she looks up at Anna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:51 am

Whew, that was close. She almost let the redhead to slip between her fingers and get out of her attack which woukd have caused her to be back in a neutral setting. Sending the girl to the floor she took a step back and would prepare for another move.

Moving back into the ropes she would run toward her opponent and would jump while kicking her legs out so she could come down on Bloom with a running senton to come crashing down on her opponent.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Bloom was looking up to the ceiling as she thought to herself ''next time make sure your opponent's not behind you dummy'' while wondering what the other woman was going to do next.

The american would soon get her answer as she heard the sound of what appeared to be Anna running towards her and would try to roll out of the of the incoming wrestler only to get hit in the stomach by a running senton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:10 pm

She came down and was grateful to hit her oponent before she had a chance to get free from her attack. That could have caused some serious trouble for her back otherwise. Rolling over so she was facing the redhead Anna brought her arms up and started to rain down some punches onto the girls belly.

"Your pretty nimble, and tough to boot. Sadly that means before I can finish you off, I need to soften you up a little more." she added as she continued her assualt, if there was one thing she could do, it was pulverize someone with punches.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Bloom was holding her stomach in pain as she had hoped the other wrestler would just get up or go for an submission hold . This did not seem to be the plan that Anna had in mind as Bloom would be unable to stop her opponent from rolling on top of her and would soon be forced to try to protect her belly rather then try to rub the pain away.

''Thanks for the compliment but your nothing but a bitch right now''moans the redhead in pain as she would barely be able to protect herself as most of Anna's punches landed on her belly regardless of the fact that the American got her guard up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:12 am

"Got nothing nice to say huh? And hear I am giving yoj your props but its your funeral otherwise girlie." Anna said as she focused on the punches to her body. Blooms efforts to protect herself only partially succeeding as Anna still nailed her bell with enough punches before switching things up and going for a right hook to her head.

Moving her hand up she would grab her head again while smiling and holding her chin to steady her face as she brought her up to her butt. Pulling back she would go for a kick to her face to send her back down to the floor.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next