Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut) Empty Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:48 am

Submission Only Match
Conditions: Exactly what the match says, submission only. The winner is decided when one wrestler is about to force their opponent to submit. There will be a lot of weapons and toys the wrestlers can go grab under the ring if they so choose to. There will be no ref so that means no DQ!

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut) Shiki_17

Siki would happily strut out form backstage in her witch attire, licking her lips as she strut down the ramp and climbed into the ring. She had squealed in delight when she heard she going to be in a match with no ref, no DQ, and that she would be free to knock out, fuck, and break her opponent as much as she wanted until her opponent could take no more. Siki couldn't wait for this as she got to her corner, taking off her cape and witch hat and throwing them out the ring, and waited for her opponent.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut) Empty Re: Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut)

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:13 am

Shortly after Siki entered the ring with her own dramatic flair, the lights died down, and the Jumbotron displayed the face of a mysterious, deadpan young woman.

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut) Url

"Do you fear your future? Do you harbor secrets so deep inside your mind, even you cannot reach them? Have your pleas for help to the material realm gone unanswered?" the same young woman appeared in the entrance (albeit considerably less dressed) with one arm hanging to the side dramatically. Though it would be difficult to tell from the seats in the arena, she was mouthing along to every word of the entrance… advertisement, as though she had it deeply memorized. "Fear not, mortal, for the indomitable psychic prowess of Kikyo Hanashime has the answers you seek! No mystery is hidden from her sight, no problem too complex. And, for a limited time, the secrets of the universe are yours for a mere two thousand yen! So come in today, and have the universe… unlocked."

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut) 980123cf163d580bdc3cde1321cd3cf07035be5f

Climbing under the ropes Kikiyo brought a microphone to her lips with a look of mild concern. "B-but not today today," she corrected, "for today I show you the magnitude of my power, as I make a mockery of this so-called 'professional' wrestler."

She tossed the microphone aside, and leaned her head forward with a condescending smirk, propping her forehead with her fingers. "Are you prepared, mortal? If you submit to me now, I will spare you from the grisly defeat I have foreseen." With no referee, the starting bell rang automatically, leaving the stakes high right off the bat.

Last edited by Clobber Jobber on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut) Empty Re: Total Domination! Submission Only Match! Siki vs Kikiyo (Debut)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:23 am

Siki would burst out laughing when she saw her cute adorable opponent. Seriously? This was her opponent for a hardcore match? Siki almost felt bad, almost. Siki would have to take deep breathes so she could calm down before facing her opponent in the face again.
"Hehehe! I-I-I can't! I-I-I! HAHAHA!" Siki laughed as she calmed down when confronting her smaller opponent, "That was quite a cute little act tiny. But really? Predict my future? I highly doubt it!" Siki would offer her opponent a handshake to start the match, "I'm sure we'll have a good match so let's have a nice clean one, hm?" If Kikiyo fell for the bait, Siki would immediately launch a low blow to her opponent's crotch with her feet.
"Didn't predict that one, huh tiny?" Siki smirked.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:41 am

Kikyo's brow furrowed at the insults. Tiny? Who was she calling tiny? Sure she was on the short side, but nothing terribly unusual. She reached out for the handshake, appreciative of the slight modicum of civility in an otherwise uncivil showing. "You are the one who is tiny compared to the infinite cosm-AEYCK!" she squealed as a knee came crashing between her thighs. She had to fight back the tears from the sharp pain as she retracted with a glare. "I-I let you have that one! You'll see!"

Last edited by Clobber Jobber on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:55 am

Siki smirked as she would grab the bent over girl and lifted her up into a piledriving position, "I think I know what I'll see. You being knocked out time and time again by yours truly!" Siki would then fall to her knees and drive Kikiyo head first into the mat but instead letting her go, she would tighten her arms around Kikiyo's waist and trap her in an upside down bearhug.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:20 pm

Keeling over left Kikiyo precariously low to the ground compared to her tremendous opponent, and soon her head was scooted between the woman's voluptuous thighs and she was turned over. Her already modest top and tie hung by her face, exposing her breasts and the forethoughtfully placed tape over her nipples. "Pathetic woman, when I break free of he- GYHCKK!"

Being turned upside down and slammed into the floor, even the comparitavely forgiving canvas of a wrestling ring, hurts. Being slammed that way from roughly six and a half feet off the ground is devastating. Kikyo's teeth clenched hard as she hit the floor, a bit of drool escaping her lips as her brain rattled in her skull. Her arms hung limply to the sides, and for a bit, all she could do was groan. That was, until Siki's powerful arms began to compress her waist, at which point the groans became whines, and the whines approached screams.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:18 pm

"You know, I think you talk too much about this thing about the cosmos and what-not! It makes you sound weird!" Siki laughed as she would slowly sit down on her ass and wrap her legs around Kikiyo's head as she squeezed the upside down bearhug harder. Now her was playing catch-up with her bearhug as she would try to muffle out the poor girl with her big thighs, crushing her waist with her strong arms, as Siki wore a perverted smile on her face as she watched and listened to Kikiyo's distress.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:22 am

Getting slammed upside down and simultaneously squeezed and suffocated by a girl almost twice one's size would have been a quick, but reasonable point to tap. There wasn't much Kikiyo could do at this point, and she was painfully running out of air. But she didn't want to tap. She wanted to prove she had supreme psychic powers, and that meant holding on when it was far beyond reasonable.

As Siki's legs enclosed around her head, her face started to go red, and her legs squirmed even faster. The bearhug on her slim waist was pressed even tighter, as well, which was causing a great deal of pain to her midsection, but all she could do was squirm and writhe, even her screams muffled by her opponent's supple body.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:25 am

Siki would yawn as she kept her hold on the smaller 'psychic' girl, flexing her arms and legs just to see Kikiyo writhe, "So if you can see the future, mind telling everyone how you'll get out of this? I think we all love to know, hehehe." Siki would shake Kikiyo a bit before loosening both submission holds and tightening them again.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:29 am

"Mrffrmrfrff!" Kikyo's retort was completely muffled by her opponent's thighs, but no doubt it was a biting taunt of some kind. What was more pressing for her, though, was what happened next. She was running out of air, as evidenced by her flailing limbs slowly losing momentum, becoming more and more limp. Her face went bright red, and her muffled cries and retorts were becoming quieter and quieter. Soon enough, her arms dropped limply to the side, hitting the mat gracelessly as she faded away.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next