Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A New Relationship in the AFW

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A New Relationship in the AFW - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Relationship in the AFW

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:04 pm

Tsunade was a bit annoyed that the male was paying more attention to some girl then to the bombshell in front of him as she was glad Shido blushed after she accidentally lost the rope that keeps her bathrobe closed. Unfortunately she would be unable to keep the male's attention on herself as the girl she pushed out of the way just a few seconds before was already starting to annoy her as she asked if she wanted her rope back.

''Yes please but only because i don't want to cause you any problems in your upcoming match''replied Tsunade as she whispered the following so only Talia could hear it ''or Jealous in your case girly''. Hoping to try and keep the male attention on herself the former doctor would just lean in closer as she whispered ''but you never did answer me Shido was it and that was what kind of match are you going to have tonight'' while giving Talia a cocky smirk as Tsunade hopes to make the other girl jealous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Shido tried to dodge the question and hide his embarrassment. He was clearly blushing and trying to avoid showing any obvious appreciation for Tsunade's curves and pretty face. As she leaned in closer, the Fanboy would try to formulate coherent response, but to no avail.

"Oh! Um..it's-it's-it's a match. A match where you have to-havta...." He'd whisper in a non-discreet fashion to request aid from his girlfriend. "Talia, help!" Shido was in an obvious bind and could only think to look for a way out by asking his girlfriend for help in this awkward social situation of him being accosted by a blonde beauty while in a relationship.

A New Relationship in the AFW - Page 2 IgQk2vA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 2 PP89dH8A New Relationship in the AFW - Page 2 ZoIhtGgA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 2 C8s1fSA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:42 am

Talia would notice Tsunade's tone shift toward her, and Shido. Talia would then notice Shido being visibly shaken trying to answer Tsunade. Talia would then take it upon herself to help out her boyfriend. "It's a match where he's going to win. It's not a problem for Shido really. I mean judge by all that sweat you're covered in, you look like you just lost a hentai match." Talia said trying to give snappy comeback to Tsunade as she started to not enjoy the Japanese woman's presence while she was enjoying a moment with her boyfriend.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Tsunade was having fun making the male in front of her blush as she was about to take her teasing a bit further when this Talia interfered and insult the former doctor at the same time. ''Well of course Shido is going to win but i let you know i just won my match but i doubt a woman like yourself has ever even stepped into a ring before Talia''whispered the Japanese native as she would push her breasts into the other woman while staring in her eyes as she wondered how Talia would react to this.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Talia would hear Tsunade's statement, and she'd start to press her chest into Talia. Talia wasn't going to back down, as she stared down Tsunade and said. "Wrestling is my life, Tsunade. I'm an AFW wrestler, if you've got a problem with me we can settle this with words or in the ring." Talia started getting a fire in her eyes as she stared at Tsunade, Shido would look on noticing the situation was escalating quickly, and he knew he should intervene somehow to calm these ladies down.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:23 am

Shido was relieved at first when Tsunade turned her attention away from him. He knew that things might have gotten a little tense once these ladies addressed each other and tried to mediate things. "Guys, guys. No one has to come to blows, here. No one has to fight." He'd step the between the of them and face his cherished and loving girlfriend. "Babe, you've been wrestling here for some time. Our relationship started with a wrestling match. I'm sure a decent number of people on the roster know that you know your way around the ring better than most people do."

He'd then turn to Tsundade, a woman they just met, and would try to salvage things with her. "And you, Miss Tsunade. I'm sure there's no reason for you to make an enemy out of anyone. Maybe we all just got off on the wrong foot. Let's try another topic: did you enjoy your match, just now?"

A New Relationship in the AFW - Page 2 IgQk2vA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 2 PP89dH8A New Relationship in the AFW - Page 2 ZoIhtGgA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 2 C8s1fSA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:24 pm

Tsunade would just glare back and was about to reply she heard how Shido and Talia meet and would just smirk as she knew the perfect reply to get Talia to lash out as she would just smile in Shido's direction. ''Well i did enjoy my match and your right Shido as i doubt we want to make an enemy out of each other Handsome'' replied Tsunade as she hugged the male and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

After releasing the male from her hug the Japanese native would lean in and hug Talia as she whispered ''You may be a wrestler honey but i doubt you have bin any real matches besides the ones that require you to lay on your back and spread your legs slut''.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:26 am

Talia would try to calm down as she heard Shido speak. "Sure, it's better we change the subject. I'm sorry about that Tsunade." Talia would try to think about how she'd feel about Tsunade kissing Shido on the kiss but she'd shrug it off. Then Talia would hug Tsunade, and hear the older blonde woman whisper disrespectful things into her ear. When Tsunade released the hug she'd look over at Shido and say to him. "Did you hear that?" Talia said before she looked at Tsunade and said. "You know I think I've seen a few of your matches. Yeah, I think I saw you get dominated by Mai Valentine right? That must've been embarrassing." Talia said to anger Tsunade and ask her with a genuine tone.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Shido tried to shrug off the cheek kiss. He didn't really know what to think. Most men would jump at the chance to get that personal with a woman as fine as Tsunade, but Shido was a faithful guy. And he did care deeply for his girlfriend. He'd merely try to rub the kiss off his cheek and chuckle slightly as the two women conversed.

"I did hear that, babe." Shido would say in a slightly more serious tone. He waited for Talia to finish her statement before chiming in, again. "Embarrassing, indeed. Is that how a real wrestler gets things done?" He'd ask Tsunade.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Tsunade would turn red as both the cute male and bitch bring up her defeat at the hands of Mai as she replies back ''that bitch was lucky and i would keep your mouth shut Tina was it as i could beat you anytime anywhere'' as she slaps Talia across her face. Knowing her plan to try and seduce the male with her body had failed the former doctor would go for her back-up plan as she hoped to impress Shido by beating up his slut of a girlfriend in an kind of match Talia had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next