Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 7 Empty Re: AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:51 am

It took Tracer a good minute or so to realize she had won not only her debut match, but at a MAJOR AFW PPV no less. The brunette et her head fall back on Melody's chest, closing her eyes and smiling a bit while her chest rose and fell with each panting breath she took.

After another minute or so, Lena got to her shaky feet, and the ref raised her hand in victory. The applause of the crowd washed over her and she let it all sink in and couldn't help but smile wide at the fans cheering for her.

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 7 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton - Page 7 Empty Re: AV 16: Melody Serperior vs. Lena "Tracer" Oxton

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:07 am

Vision returned to Melody about 1.5 minutes after the pinfall, as did her consciousness. She tried to raise herself on her arms. She was hearing the crowd cheering and applauding. She saw Ref getting Lena's hand high into the air. The visual made only one logical conclusion to Melody.

She was now up to 3 losses on her record.

Shortly after the sadness of a loss arrived, Melody remembered what happened during the match.

Her boasting of not needing weapons.

Her using a kendo stick

Chair Northern Lights Suplex.

And grabbing a sledgehammer by it's head, attempting to bash it into brunette's face.

"What....what did I...?"

Remembering the last one was particularly painful to Melody. There was no question about it. She tried to brutalize a fellow wrestler, and, getting her head around it, one that didn't actually try and use any weapons in the match. At worst, she only deflected the hits back at her.

And she still couldn't win. Nor did she think she deserved to win. Tracer was probably thinking the same way, that this green-haired girl was a psycho who lied to her. She felt tears rolling over her eyes, both in shame and sadness, as she rolled up to a seated position.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:30 am

Tracer looked down at her defeated opponent, a mixture of emotions inside of her. But above all else, she was disappointed. She had hoped Melody wouldn't resort to weapons, and she broke that vow.

Still, she waved the ref off, going to her and, in a shocker to the crowd, offered her a hand to bring her to her feet. While she didn't approve of her actions, she hoped this olive branch could set Melody on the path to victory.

"On your feet luv. It isn't the end of the world, y'know." she smiled.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:50 am

Looking down on the mat as the mix of blood, sweat and tears went down her face, she heard Tracer calling out to her. And looking up... she saw Tracer offering her a hand.

She couldn't believe it. Even after all she did to the woman, she was still prepared to forgive her.

She accepted the hand, allowed Tracer to get her up to her feet... and then hugged the woman, tears still rolling in her eyes:

"Th-thank you... I am v-very sor-rry for that", she said through her tears

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:03 am

The sudden hug caught Tracer by surprise, but after a few seconds, she returned the gesture, patting Melody's back in a reassuring fashion. It seemed that Melody felt truly terrible after what she had done, and wanted in some way to apologize.

"Shhhhhh. There there. Look, you have the potential Melody. You just need to stick to your guns ok? No need to lower yourself just to win." she said quietly.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:58 am

Melody realized a long time ago, when she started watching pro wrestling, that this buisness corrupts people to become horrible people, for various reasons. Some start thinking they are not good enough to succeed, so they resort to hurting people, physically and emotionally, to get their way. Some want to prove that they are the best so badly that they resort to means that actual champions are disgusted by. Envy, hatred, money, a lot of other things corrupted people in pro wrestling.

As such, Melody made herself a simple moral code to ensure that she stays a good person she thought she was...

...and, just now, she almost threw it all away. If Tracer didn't beat her just now, what would've happened to her? Later down the line, would she have hurt someone?

Tracer's advice and returned hug reached Melody, but could she keep it for the entirety of her career?

Still ashamed of herself, Melody released the hug, went underneath the ropes, and ran away to the back. She didn't spare a single look back at the ring, thinking she couldn't bare to look Lena in the eyes after what she did.

First thing she did was go to the toilet. She looked at the mirror near the sink. Her face was a mess, and not just because of blood and tears. As she washed away the liquids on her face, she realized that her everything hurt. Head was a given, after the top rope stunner from Tracer, but her back hurt, her right leg which she hurt before hurt, despite Tracer barely doing anything to it. Whether the brunette was aware of her slight injury prior the match, she had no idea.

She wanted to forget about the match, but there were various reasons why she couldn't, both because she needed to remember and that she would likely be reminded about it a lot of times during 2017...

Once she was done washing up, she passed the locker room. Navi was likely watching the event there. "What would she think of me...?". Navi saved Melody from her temper on several occasions, the fact she was thankful to her childhood friend for. But she never saw this side of Melody...

Deciding not to tempt fate, she decided to first go to the infirmary to do something about her pain. She would deal with everything else later. But on her way there, she realized that she would have to skip the softcore title match, since she would've had to sit at the medics for 1 or 2 hours.

"Sorry, Harley..."

She would however, still have time to see Akiko and her team's tag match, theirs being a semi-main event.

With the thoughts of Avalanche put slightly aside, Melody entered the infirmary...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:53 pm

"Oi! Wait!" Tracer called after Melody full on sprinted down the ramp to the stage, quickly vanishing backstage. Giving a heavy sigh, Tracer looked at the crowd once again and putting on a smile, though she was still feeling bad for her opponent.

After about a minute or so, she was just about to leave the ring when the lights cut out abruptly, covering the entire arena in a curtain of darkness. Tracer tried to get a feel for where she was, and managed to grasp the ring ropes to keep her body upright.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:18 pm

After some moments the lights suddenly turned back on, giving sign onto a new woman standing there in the ring with Tracer now. Right behind Tracer was a new woman standing. Her skin was covered in purple color and her black was bound together to a pony tail. She was a bowing forward a bit staring right at Tracer.

The moment before Tracer was able to turn around to see the new woman, she was already on the run. The new one was stepping right behind Tracer grabbing her hairs to pull her upper body backwards staring down to her.
“Hey sweetheart!”, was the only thing the new one said to Tracer before she gave her a French kiss for some moments. The new woman was kissing Tracer for some moments what made the fans cheer pretty loudly. They liked it when two women were getting on it.

After some time the new girl was shoving Tracer away from her and stepping back first. But the two wouldn´t be separated for long, because the new girl was directly stepping forward again closer to tracer, while bowing down. She would spin around herself and send a fast heel kick right to the head of the British woman, hopping to send her down to the floor.

After her short performance was done the new girl was looking down to her opponent, putting some hair out of her face before looking up into the crowed. She smirked evil for a moment. Then she waved a stuff worker over to bring her a mic.

She would sit down onto the chest of tracer slowly putting the microphone in front of her mouth.

“Don´t worry… I won´t take much of your time… all I want to say is that I am the widowmaker… I am here… and you just got into my web little Tracer… and you aren’t going to get out of it so fast!”

After that The widowmaker would put the mic right next to Tracer´s mouth that her breathing was to hear though the arena.   After that the widowmaker slowly stood up and left the ring by rolling out under the bottom rope. She didn´t took the ramp to the backstage are, instead she climbed over the barricade walking away though the crowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:42 pm

The moment the lights came on, the crowd chatted excitedly at the sight of the newcomer, prompting Tracer to whirl around and spot the attractive woman. Before a word even left her mouth, the woman sped forward, hand grabbing a fistful of her brown locks and bending her backward in the center of the ring. The Brit cried out, trying to wrench herself free, only to be stunned by the woman's sudden French Kiss!

Lena's eyes were wide and confused, feeling those soft lips moving against her own, and the strange woman's tongue gently exploring her mouth while the crowd whistled and gasped alike. The moment didn't last, with Tracer being shoved back on shaky legs only to catch the spinning heel right to her jaw.

The force of the kick snapped her head to the side, sending the Brit spiraling down to the floor like a puppet cut from it's strings. So effective as the kick was, Lena was already out cold by the time she hit the mat. Her body lay spread eagle in the center of the ring, battered and beaten while the newly introduced Widowmaker made her little promo, planting herself firmly on Lena's chest in a show of dominance. Leaving the mic next to her victim's face, Widowmaker rolled out of the ring, escaping through the crowd while the soft breaths of the knocked out Tracer could be heard in the arena.

WINNER BY PINFALL: TRACER

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7