by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tag Team Match! Whitney White and Abigail Snow (Debut) vs Sakura and the Swede (Debut Team)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tag Team Match! Whitney White and Abigail Snow (Debut) vs Sakura and the Swede (Debut Team) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tag Team Match! Whitney White and Abigail Snow (Debut) vs Sakura and the Swede (Debut Team)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:39 pm

Whitney watched Abigail with a face a young child would make when they meet their hero for the first time but quickly shake that feeling off when she noticed Linnea jumping off the apron and crawling under the ring. "What the hell is that flat-chested bitch doing?" Whitney asked herself when she gasped as she saw Linnea grabbing a chair and jumping into the ring.
"Abigail! Watch out!" Whitney cried as she would jump into the ring. Abigail glance over at Whitney to wonder what was going on when she was suddenly smacked in the head with a chair. Abigail would let out a quiet pained cry as she was knocked off Sakura.
"You fucking cunt!" Whitney screamed as she would do a jump kick at Linnea to hit her in the head before running over to her partner to check if she was alright.
"Oh my god! Abigail, you're bleeding!" Whitney exclaimed as she saw a trickle of blood rolling down the side of Abigail's face.
Abigail would look at Whitney and gave her a weak smile, "I'm okay. This sort of things happen in wrestling and I can tough it out. I've had worse." Abigail would attempt to get up with the support of the ropes but would almost fall down again. Whitney would catch her and yelled, "Hey Ref! Do something! That cheeky bitch-" Whitney was cut off by Abigail who shook her head.
"I used a weapon so it's only fair she got to," Abigail said, "But I think you're going to need to take over for a bit."
Whitney was shocked. Abigail still wanted to continue! She was about to protest when Abigail told her, "You don't want to win by a DQ do you?"
Whitney had to agree, winning a match by DQ wasn't the same as winning a match using your own skill, "Fine but you're sitting out got it!"
Abigail nodded as she would slip out of the ring, off the apron and watched from down on the ground, "Go get 'em."
Whitney would smile as she turned back to Linnea, "Alright bitch! You and me!" Whitney would charge at Linnea full speed, aiming directly at her stomach.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Match! Whitney White and Abigail Snow (Debut) vs Sakura and the Swede (Debut Team) - Page 6 Empty Re: Tag Team Match! Whitney White and Abigail Snow (Debut) vs Sakura and the Swede (Debut Team)

Post by RJD Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:46 pm

Linnea would be too focused on her own rage that she wouldn't notice the jump kick and would get knocked onto her back before standing back up and looking at Whitney while she yelled before giving a response of her own.

"As if using a fucking pepper on someone and then locking them in a submission is a good idea! what if that dumb bitch caused Sakura to suffocate!" Linnea would be just as angry as Whitney and would then go to help her own partner up as the ref seemed confused about what to do. 

Linnea would help drag Sakura to the corner before tagging in with her and then telling some officials to take her partner backstage and get her some milk immediately.
Linnea would then turn around to see Whitney charging at her and would try to quickly sidestep out the way before trying to launch a quick jab against Whitney's face and if it connected then she would wink back before sending a right hook into her face.

The ref would see the action continue and would decide not to ring the bell, it seeming like for the moment it was going to continue as a one on one match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:06 am

Whitney be hit by Linnea's jab to the face and stumble back before being knocked down with a punch. Whitney would grunt as she fell and immediately jump back up and exclaimed, "So that's lets you try to whack a metal chair at my partner's head!?" Whitney would charge at Linnea again as they argued. While this went on, Abigail thanked the medics who was patching her head and waved them off after telling them she'll be fine. Abigail caught wind of their argument and realized Linnea had misunderstood the Kiss of Death. Leaning to the closest side of the apron Linnea was in, Abigail would call out for Linnea's attention.
"Excuse me Linnea," Abigail would call out from outside the ring, "I do understand your concern for your friend's safety and can see why you decided to take action. But I think you misunderstood the Kiss of Death. It was a finisher used by Diabolica, a 6'6 luchador heel. Her finisher was the Kiss of Death, where she ate a ghost pepper in order to release the spices in her mouth and then applied a liplock on her opponent. The spices in her mouth would then transfer to her opponent's mouth and the intense heat of the pepper would make it hard for them to breath or think. Once I released the Kiss of Death, you're friend would've been fine. She might have a very spicy taste in her mouth now but she would not have suffocated, I assure you. But I must apologize for making you worry." Abigail would take off her hat and bowed slightly in an apologetic fashion.
Whitney was surprised, the bitch had hit her in the head with a metal chair! And she was apologizing to her!? Abigail just kept on surprising Whitney time and time again. But even if Abigail forgave the flat-chested bitch, that didn't mean did. Whitney would charge again and if Linnea tries to dodge, she would duck and try to uppercut Linnea.
"Abigail might forgive you easily but I still can't let you get away with that stunt!" Whitney exclaimed.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 pm

Linnea would just look at Whitney still irritated but not trying to defend her actions, Linnea had a bit of a temper and sometimes seeing people do things that she perceived as being unbelievably unjust just...set her off.

Linnea would then look over to Abigail as she started to explain, her look of resentment and untruthfulness slowly turning to one of regret and sympathy and when Abigail bowed so would Linnea, feeling bad about what she just did after finding out the truth. " I'm Sorry " Linnea would start to say, though she would be cut off by Whitney's sudden uppercut which would drive her into the mat and cause her to make a yelp, partly cause of the pain but mostly because of the sudden nature of it.

Outside the ring a group of officials would be checking on Sakura who was still outside, breathing heavily as if she had eaten the ghost pepper and her face would be bright red with her eyes tearing up. The medical staff looking at her would be slightly confused, That level of spice for a short amount of time really shouldn't effect someone so much, they knew Sakura should be and probably would be fine but they would still give the larger woman pints after pints of milk which she would gulp down, Sakura seemingly had an almost ridiculously low tolerance of spicy food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Whitney was about to mount Linnea when Abigail called out to her, "Whitney. Stop." Whitney would look at Abigail who had a look in her eyes. She couldn't quite put her finger on it but it sort of made her listen. Whitney would begrudgingly waited for Linnea to get back up on her feet.
"Alright bitch, it's just us two now and I'm going to kick your ass!" Whitney would exclaim. Abigail had a small smile, approving Whitney's actions and good sportsmanlike behaviour.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Linnea would slowly get up to her feet and would look a bit irritated at Whitney before saying " That's fine with me, though you'll be kicking no ass. turns out I was wrong about your partner but you've still been pissing me off this entire match and need to be taught respect. "

after scolding Whitney, the blonde bunny would crouch down a little bit before gesturing for her opponent to come at her, Linnea would be certain that she would be able to defeat just Whitney and if nothing else she would be able to overwhelm her at the beginning of the match as Linnea doubted that Whitney was as good with her technique as Linnea even if their speeds seemed to be similar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Abigail would notice Linnea taking the match down the mat and thought of something, "Whitney don't fall for it! Keep the match on your feet!" Whitney nodded and would try to do a high kick to Linnea's head!
"I only show respect to those who earn it!" Whitney exclaimed. If she is able catch Linnea off guard with the kick, she attempt to follow up with a kick to the ribs.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Linnea would try to move out the way of the kick but would have sacrificed just a little bit too much movement by crouching down and so would end up taking the kick to the head and while the blonde bunny was falling she would take a kick to the ribs before falling to her knees.

Linnea would try to focus on paying attention to her opponent though, knowing that if she saw an opportunity to attack that Linnea's speed would be more than enough to capitalise on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:01 pm

"Don't expect me to let you back up flatty!" Whitney exclaimed as she would give Linnea a boot to the face to send her to the mat. Whitney would stomp on Linnea a few times to stun her before climbing on to the ropes and jumping off, attempting to land a splash on Linnea and hopefully transitioning into a breast smother.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:09 pm

Linnea would manage to quickly move her face out of Whitney's boot, barely avoiding the impact before being stomped on three times, the first two would connect cleanly but on the 3rd stomp Linnea would catch her opponent's foot with one hand and would try to quickly slide her legs into her opponent's other foot to try and get Whitney to fall to the mat with her.

If Whitney wasn't fast enough to respond and ended up falling then the blonde bunny would aim a forearm against the downed Whitney's face, trying to gain control of the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next