Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Oil Match: Cassandra Maxwell vs Korralyn Ramos

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai Oil Match: Cassandra Maxwell vs Korralyn Ramos - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Oil Match: Cassandra Maxwell vs Korralyn Ramos

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:03 pm

Cassandra’s moaning continued as her tits were worked on, every suck and lick making her more turned on. The brit was in her own little world of pleasure when her loosely locked arms were grabbed and pinned down to the bottom of the oily pool. Still feeling amazing with her nipples in Korralyn’s mouth, Cassandra knew she shouldn’t stay here too long since the exotic beauty would take the advantage.

“Mmm…this feels divine…but I can’t let you have your way with me just yet…” Cassandra would purr as she tried tightening her legs around the Filipino native’s waist. Hopefully she could attempt to pull Korralyn to the side and down into the oil filled pool.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Hentai Oil Match: Cassandra Maxwell vs Korralyn Ramos - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Oil Match: Cassandra Maxwell vs Korralyn Ramos

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:54 am

Korralyn was enjoying being in control as she was enjoying the taste of the British native after she had pinned Cassandra down to the bottom of the oily pool as the crowd was loving what they were seeing right now. Knowing it was only a matter of time before Cassandra would try to fight back it still came as a surprise when she feels her opponent tighten her legs around her waist

''Noooo how can you be so cruel to keep those delicious nipples away from me''complains Korralyn after she got pulled to the side and landed in the oil filled pool.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:08 am

Cassandra would succeed in sending Korralyn off her with her legs, but it seemed that upset the Filipino native as well, who was complaining about how cruel it was to no longer have the brit’s delicious nipples. “Awww you’ll make me feel bad if you think I’m cruel…I’m just trying to win this match just like you are…is that really so bad?” Cassandra would ask her exotic opponent innocently.

“But if you really think that I’ll give you another chance at them…but you’ll have to work to have them again…” the British beauty would purr as she released her tight hold on Korralyn and slid back a bit. Then getting back on her knees, Cassandra would give her own breasts a squeeze while saying, “Come and get them, Korra" and would then extend her hands as she waited for her opponent to make her move.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:04 pm

Korralyn could hear from the tone in Cassandra's tone that her opponent was putting on a bit of her show as she replied back ''well i can't blame you for trying to win but your nipples were just so delicious'' in a teasing tone as she hopes to keep the British woman talking. This tactic seems to be working as Cassandra would keep talking giving the Filipino native the chance to make it back onto her feet as she turned around and saw her opponent was giving her own breasts a quick squeeze.

Hearing the British woman taunting her to come and get them caused Korralyn to grown as she replied back ''fine ready or not here i come'' as she tries to tackle her opponent of her feet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Cassandra's act of mercy and the taunt that followed seemed to greatly motivate the exotic Korralyn as she charged and collided against the Brit with a tackle. The Filipino native quickly knocked her down on her back splashing the oil out of the pool even.

"Umpff! You're so impatient...always diving in so quickly..." Cassandra would purr as she did little to remove Korralyn from on top of her. Instead she would allow the woman to do as she pleased.

But at the same time, Cassandra would try moving her right leg in between the Filipino's legs saying, "I don't dislike that about you though...in fact I just love women who can be so...headstrong~". Once there, she would try rubbing her leg against Korralyn's sex and start leading her to an orgasm.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:15 am

Korralyn was relieved when she was able to knock Cassandra down with another tackle as both wrestlers ended back in the oil as it splashed out of the ring as the AFW crowd cheers loudly from seeing these two woman roll around in the oil. ''Well then stop teasing me so much''replied the Filipino native as she was surprised at hearing her opponent purr.

Finding it a bit weird that Cassandra did not resist her as Korralyn when back to her earlier target and leaned in to suck her opponent's nipples. Hearing her opponent's lovely and seductive voice as she sucked those nipples caused the Filipino native to not pay attention as she did not notice Cassandra move her leg between her own and start rubbing her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:45 pm

Cassandra was doing little to resist the Filipino native for two reasons. The first was that she had no problem with her opponent sucking on her nipples for a bit longer. And the second was that she could just work on Korralyn's pussy with her leg as she did so.

"Mmm...now I couldn't do that...this wouldn't be as fun if I did." The Brit would say as she continued running her opponent between her legs. It seemed like Korralyn wasn't even noticing though, as she continued sucking on her nipples.

"Well if she wasn't even going to notice then I guess I'll just have do something else" the Brit thought to herself before she suddenly trying to roll the pair over to the right so she could be on top. If she could get on top, Cassandra would try grabbing Korralyn's tits and begin kneading her nipples. She'd notice something like that for sure.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Korralyn would just smirk at first as she keeps sucking the British native nipples as she feels something rub against her pussy did ignored it until now as she thought she was in control.  ''Damn it she not responding to my licking''thought the Filipino native as she was about to get up and move away when her opponent chanced her tactic and grasped her while forcing both to roll so Cassandra would end up on top.

The sexy British would not waste any time and go right for the Filipino native's breasts and kneading her nipples as the crowd were loving the action so far. ''Get your fat butt off me Cassandra''moans Korralyn as a result as she tries to wiggle left and right in an attempt to push the other female wrestler from being on top.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:09 pm

Cassandra had liked getting her nipples tasted, but now she wanted to be on the offensive with the Filipino native. "I can't do that now...besides, my butt is sexy, not fat." Cassandra said correcting her opponent. "And I bet you'd love it on your face when I beat you." she would purr with the crowd cheering loudly, obviously wanting to see even more hot action from te two sexy babes.

So as Korralyn wiggled and slid under her, trying to get free, the Brit would try reaching down to the woman's sex with her right hand to start rubbing it slowly. This should get her worked up as she would even try speeding up over time. This would really get the crowd going she thought, wanting to hear even more cheering from the fans.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Korralyn knew the British woman was right about her butt being sexy rather then being fat as the Filipino native was just annoyed about the fact that the other woman forced them to roll around. ''Well we shall never find out if i like having your butt on my face if you beat me as i doubt you be able to beat me anyway''replies the sexy Filipino while the crowd were cheering loudly in appropriation of the math they were currently seeing.

While Korralyn was trying to wiggle free the British sexbomb was not wasting time as she reached down towards the Filipino native's sex and start to rub it slowly as the crowd were chanting ''We want more'' over and over. Knowing the twisting left and right was not helping caused Korralyn to try and gather her strength while she would bite her lip as Cassandra knew what she was doing while rubbing her sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next