Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Oil Match: Cassandra Maxwell vs Korralyn Ramos

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai Oil Match: Cassandra Maxwell vs Korralyn Ramos - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Oil Match: Cassandra Maxwell vs Korralyn Ramos

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Now that the bell ad rang, Cassandra would find that her opponent was all too happy with her idea as Korralyn agreed relatively fast thinking it was a great idea. Filipino native would then lung at the Freezer Queen, knocking the two straight down into the pool of oil where they would begin rolling about. Slipping and sliding to the roar of the crowds, who were loving the sight of these two oiled up beauties.

Cassandra was the one who loved this the most though. Sliding all over Korralyn had an amazing feel to it, and the Freezer Queen couldn’t help but revel in the moment briefly as the Filipino native remained above her. "Mmm...this is going to be amazing..." she purred softly. She wouldn’t stay up there for much longer though, as Cassandra would soon try rolling herself and the woman on top of her to switch positions. That way she would be on top, and could have a chance to grab the breasts she had tried so hard not to squeeze earlier. If given that chance, Cassandra would surely take it as Korralyn’s rack was very enticing. Even more so when bouncing about while covered in oil.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Hentai Oil Match: Cassandra Maxwell vs Korralyn Ramos - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Oil Match: Cassandra Maxwell vs Korralyn Ramos

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:14 pm

Korralyn would smirk as she heard the AFW fans roar in approval as both sexy wrestlers would roll around in the oil as they both tried to gain the upper hand as the Filipino native would end up on top. So with Korralyn on top she would just lick her lips as she was about to reach out and finally free those beautifull orbs Cassandra had decided to cover up with her bra and squeeze in them as she whispered ''Time to get a good look at those lovely orbs of yourrsss'' just as her opponent decided to flip them around.

As Cassandra gained the top position it seemed that the white haired woman had the same idea as Korralyn as she would go right after the Filipino native's breasts and squeeze them as they bounce up and down while slippery with oil. ''No fair i was about to free your lovely breasts from your bra''complains Korralyn as she struggled not to moan while trying to wrap her legs around Cassandra's neck and if the Filipino native succeeded would try to pull her opponent off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:12 pm

Cassandra was finding her opponent’s breasts to be nice and soft as she stayed above Korralyn. The Filipino native had been trying to get her bra off, and complained she was not allowed to do so with her lovely breasts. “I can’t make it that easy for you Korra, we only just started after all.” Cassandra would say to her exotic opponent right before she was caught between two very nice and oiled up legs.

“Woah…umph…” Cassandra would grunt as she was sent to the bottom of the oily pool while held in a head scissor. She would do little to stop this though as she wanted to see what Miss Ramos here was planning. “Ok you got me…but what are you going to do with me?” Cassandra would purr while rubbing her hands on Korralyn’s beautiful legs.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:31 pm

Korralyn was relieved that she was able to wrap her legs around Cassandra's neck as she heard the other woman tease her about the fact the Filipino native complained about the fact she was unable to remove her opponent's bra. So after the roles were reversed with Korralyn sitting up straight while Cassandra was on her back trapped between her legs and hearing her opponent asking what the Filipino native was about to do with her as the other wrestler rubs her hands over Korralyn's legs.

''Well i was about to grasp those lovely and big breasts of yours as i was struggling to resist the urge to squeeze them while oiling you up earlier''' was Korralyn's reply as she reached down and grasped Cassandra's breasts. After squeezing those lovely orbs for a few seconds the Filipino native would try to finally release those yummy breasts from their fabric prison and try to untie her opponent's bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Cassandra was stuck between the woman's legs as she laid on her back down in the pool. Korralyn would then take full advantage as she started squeeze the white haired woman’s breasts, causing her to moan softly and slide around a bit in the oil, enjoying the woman’s touch. The Filipino native was ready to do a little more than squeezing as she began to untie the white bra that she wore.

So Cassandra waited though as her opponent did so, feeling no rush to stop her. “You are so impatient Korra…but I like that in a woman…” she would purr. So once the piece of clothing was taken from her beasts, Cassandra would try to get her opponent up a bit by pushing on her rear. Hopefully this would allow her to slid under the exotic woman, so that she could grab her from behind, and topple her down to the oily pool.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:43 pm

Korralyn would just lick her lips as she was able to remove Cassandra's white bra and reveal those beautiful breasts her opponent had and was about to lean down when she hear the other wrestler say something. As she heard Cassandra call her impatient Korralyn would just giggle as she replied ''Well what would you do in my position if you saw someone as sexy as yourself with two clothing pieces to many on her body''.

So after replying back to her opponent Korralyn was about to turn her attention to those lovely orbs when she feels two hands touch her butt and would suddenly topple forward and land face down in the oily pool with her butt raised in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:32 pm

Cassandra listened to Korralyn’s statement and thought that it was a fair point. A fair point that the Freezer Queen would most likely use herself. So as she managed to get out from under, and topple Korralyn onto her belly, Cassandra would wrap her arms around the Filipino native’s body, pressing those breasts she liked into her back. She would even rub herself on the exotic beauties back to give her a treat.

“Well I guess you do have a point Kora, in fact, I think I would do the same right now…” Cassandra would purr before moving to the the exotic woman’s top. The Freezer Queen would then attempt to untie the piece of blue clothing, grinding on her opponent's rear as she sat upon it.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Korralyn was trying not to make a sound as she got rolled onto her belly and would feel her opponent's breasts against her back as Cassandra rubbed herself against the Filipino native. As she hears the other woman purr and feel her hands near the knot of her bra Korralyn would try to push herself up as it would seem the Filipino native was trying to go for a push up.

Just as Korralyn was about to go for the push up she would feel Cassandra rub her butt against her own as it broke the Filipino native concentration causing her to fall back into the oil.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Cassandra had little difficulty with bras, so after the Filipino native failed to bring herself up and instead fell right back down for the queen's grinding, she took it right off the woman's back. "Mmm...it's so early and we are both topless...it's pretty exciting, don't you think?" she would whisper leaning close to the exotic beauties' ear. Cassandra would even give a quick lick to her ear trying to entice Korralyn further.

Cassandra would then try to roll the woman around while still over her, hopping to be chest to chest with Korralyn. The thought of them mashing their perfect breasts together was a major turn on for the Freezer Queen after all.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:47 pm

Korralyn would just growl as she hears Cassandra whisper into her ear after she had succeeded in removing the Filipino native's bra as both wrestlers were now topless. As the male audience members started cheering at the sight of two hot and sexy woman who were rubbing their breasts together as Korralyn wanted to roll them over so she be on top after her opponent licked her ear.

''It is pretty exciting but i am going to make you suffer for the lick Cassandra'whispered Korralyn as she would try to push her opponent off her and roll them around so she be able to press her breasts into the Freezer Queen's from on top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next