Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sophia And Karina - Returning From Hell

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sophia And Karina - Returning From Hell - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia And Karina - Returning From Hell

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 pm

"We're going back to your usual resting place. I can hopefully assume that it is a place that belongs to the Era Of Hell. And I won't collapse that easily, not when I'm determined. Hopefully you are too, so you won't collapse that easily. And if you do, I'm here to help you up every time. Just give me the directions..." Sophia said. She didn't resisted in pulling back, instead, she slid her hand down to hold Karina's hand instead, because holding her by the wrist seems too uncomfortable for her and intimidating. "Please, I trust you. Won't you trust me?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Sophia And Karina - Returning From Hell - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia And Karina - Returning From Hell

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Karina started to blush very lightly when her hand was grasped, staring up at Sophia and stopped resisting her, speaking softly.

" M-My apartment is close by.. "

Karna slowly started to sit on the side of te bed while holding Sophia's hand, the other moved the strap of her guitar over her neck and started to stand up, twitching a few times to try and ignore the pain.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:37 pm

'Huh, what's with that look?' Sophia thought when she saw Karina's slightly blushed face. Her face unintentionally blushed as well, but she quickly looked away so Karina wasn't looking at her face. "O-Ok then... Just don't strain yourself, but instead, take your time." She then helped Karina get off her bed and help her make her stand. She would put Karina's arm over her own shoulders to provide support and balance, while she put her own arm and cradled it around Karina's waist. Although this looks embarrassing, this is the best way to support another when walking. She would then try walking to the door with Karina.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:21 am

Karina shook her head quickly, what would people see her as if they see her being helped by someone..? She would be described as weak, something Karina wasn't going to allow. She quickly yanked herself from Sophia's grasp and instead walked through the door alone and through the dark hall, her red eyes litting up in the dark while she wielded her guitar behind her back, trying to walk steadly away from Sophia.

" .... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Sophia was surprised for a moment when Karina in the end, refused her help."Wait! What are you doing Karina!?" She said, as she looked on from the door, only seeing Karina in the dark hall, walking away from her... It is like she is returning to the darkness, where she belongs while Sophia continues to stay in the light. Will she ever co-exist with Karina? The thought of that saddened her. After all the effort to change her mind, no, to change Karina herself, it is for naught. She knew this would come.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:16 am

Karina stopped after a few steps, looking over her shoulder at the door Sophia was standing at, the light completely shading the darkness, her body halfly seen in the darkness but her eyes were fully lit, giving Sophia a darkened stare

" Are you coming or resting here? Either way I don't really care. "

Karina needed to act cold for her own good, she knew what would happen if she'd befriend someone or even fall inlove with oen, there was only death and betrayal in her life and she was not going to have that again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:08 am

Sophia clenched her fist in anger, but let go of the stress. She realized what Karina was doing, and she understands that. But she still felt uneasy about that. It took some time before she decided. "I'm coming..." She softly said as she started to walk behind Karina, distancing herself from her about 4 steps. She doesn't want to bother Karina that much, not when she is still hurt herself with her stomach and head injury. It is for the sake of herself and Karina...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:46 pm

" You can stay and my place for a day or two untill you are recovered or want to leave. "

Karina slipped the guitar over her back so it clung tightly against it, as if some sort of shield on her back. She quietly marched outside with Sophia and headed home with her, occasionally looking around. It was in the middle of the night right now and danger could be lurking anywere..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 am

Sophia sighed silently. She liked the nights like these. When she heard what Karina said, she thought about it for a moment. "I think I should stay at your place for 2 days. N-Not like if I'm freeloading or anything, I wouldn't dare..." She said the last part with a hint of hesitation. She looked around. There was barely a soul during this time of day, well, for now...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:26 am

" Not like I care if you were a free loader or not. "

A smile suddenly crept on Karina's lips, her eyelids cosed completely when she suddenly felt comfortable, taking her steps forward and away from Sophia but after a while suddenly stopped and took a semi-turn to look at the side, having stopping infront of a graveyard, staring at it for a while but the smile kept on her lips.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next