by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sophia And Karina - Returning From Hell

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sophia And Karina - Returning From Hell - Page 8 Empty Re: Sophia And Karina - Returning From Hell

Post by Clyton Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:39 am

Sophia finally snapped back to her true senses as she felt the punch connecting in the dark. Her smile immediately disappeared as she gasped, her widened eyes looking more of surprise instead of anger, tears now resuming its trail of drops. "I-I'm so sorry..." She said as she tightly closed her eyes, more tears coming out as a result. She brought back her arm to her side, hands still clenched in a fist. "I-I just don't know what happened... It's like something is possessing me, like a part of me that still clings to the person I love most..." She said as she lowered her head down.

"Yet I lost her first!!" She screamed in frustration, lightning striking once more to brighten the whole room again for a second, the thunder still roaring throughout the skies and the rain still banging down on the surface of the Earth.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Sophia And Karina - Returning From Hell - Page 8 Empty Re: Sophia And Karina - Returning From Hell

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:03 am

" ...Again.. Like I care... Parents were meant to die when you become one, or atleast mature enough. If they're not then they're worthless, good for nothing ghosts that should be completely wiped from the fucking world!? Why the fuck should we be tormented by their ghostly appearance!? Fuck them al and all they're worth! ALL THEY ARE ALL SCUM! "

Karina's eyes widened for a moment, she was so angry before she even realized it herself, releasing a heavy sigh to calm herself before she'd walk past Sophia and back to the kitchen to get something to drink.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:46 am

"....."

Sophia was just shocked at the words Karina just said, no, more like awestruck. Her wide eyes just continued shedding more tears. She did nothing as Karina silently walked past her. Lightning striked once more, and this time, the lightning actually reverted the blackout. The lights were back on, and the roaring of the thunder plus the drops of the rain died down. After Karina left the living room, Sophia fell down to her knees and looked at the floor for a second, before looking up at the ceiling, the lights shining down at her.

"But... I..." Karina's words definitely did its job at breaking down Sophia's mentality. It's not before long she began to sob for what seems to be hours...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:30 am

Karina did take a look back at Sophia, checking up on her when she thought she heard something, with the lights turned back on she could see Sophia on her knees and what seemed to be breaking down, releasing a gentle sigh, the woman of Hell couldn't help u take pitty on her, walking back towards her to turn her around and falling upon her own knees to hug her tightly, striking the back of Sophia's head soothingly, calmly stroking her fingers through her hair and whispers.

" ..Don't be sad. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:39 am

Sophia quickly turned around when Karina wanted her to and immediately hugged her back. She continued to sob on Karina's kimono. "I-I can't, not after what you just said... M-My mother... My mother didn't die naturally, she was killed! A-And my father... H-He abandoned me! I-I literally lost everything... A-And I have to live my life alone... M-Mature alone, without support from anyone... A-And even my 'new' father, who founded me, died because of an illness which could've been cured by doctors... B-But he couldn't be cured, cause he was poor!" She continued, sobbing in between sentences.

"Why!? W-Why did this happen to me?" She asked...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:19 am

Karina said nothing, merely stroking her fingers through Sophia's hair, listening to her story while she held the girl against her, it seemed quite sad for Sophia but she did manage to end up in the AFW, perhaps from here she can get a decent income for herself, still..

" Nobody is fortunate to live a fair life. "

Karina knew from her own experience that life was completely not fair though she wasn't one to take life for granted anyway, she'd even have herself beat or beaten half to death just for her own pleasure of violence. To ruin other lives, was her goal in life.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:33 am

Sophia continued to cry for some few more seconds, before she stopped soon enough. "Please... I need to know... What am I suppose to do now?" She said, still trying to get the best out of this hug, all the warmth and comfort she needs, as her tears dripped off her face to the floor below, some dripped onto Karina's bottom part of the Kimono.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:21 am

" Live your life untill it ends.
Karina spoke out again coldly, though she pressed against Sophia and held her close, making sure Sophia didn't feel alone, her head over the girl's shoulder while she stared over at the wall, wondering if she could see herself through it but that wasn't possible, releasing a gentle sigh while her hand patted against her back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:37 am

Sophia stayed silent for a little while, trying to get the best out of this hug, this warm yet cold embrace. "I-Is that... your reason to live?" She asked, though more questions came to her mind. "I still don't get it... Why do you do all of this... evil stuff? Is it because you just want to? All of this stuff, and this Era Of Hell, it's just confusing..."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:52 am

" Because I have nothing else to live for but to fulfill the wishes of the dead. "

With a cold smile upon her face, Karina released Sophia from the gentle hug and also pushed a little at the girl so she could completely remove herself from the hug, standing up completely and looking down at her with a cold glare, Karina had seen alot more the a person her age, or any age should. She had alot of responsibilities to fullfill and that was something that made Karina what she is now, starting to walk around the kneeling Sophia.

" Maybe I am not alive at all. But what other people see as evil, I see as justice. We just differ eachother's vision, lifes. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next