» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

Alexandra

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gift Giving II

+3
Lobo
Teenwrestler
Deus001
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gift Giving II - Page 4 Empty Re: Gift Giving II

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:02 pm

Ryan smirked at the question that Sion had made regarding the name of the company they worked for, though the young man shrugged in response. "Sometimes it's best not to think too much on these things, after all the focus is defending the belts. Regardless John that was a well done piece my friend, I'm happy to see that your artistic skills haven't diminished in light of the events that have occurred." Mr Knight stated with joy.

The master of creation bowed slightly and said "Of course, gotta keep the skills sharp boss." John hadn't truth be told kept his art skills 100 percent tip top, mostly due to that injury. Eske coming into his place and getting him to do one was the kicker to get him back into the swing of things, he was glad she did though the middle part of that meeting wasn't certainly enjoyable. Just a little bit however.

It seemed that WhiteGale had a gift of their own for the UK Elite, giving the paragon of Britain and the master of creation. A couple of hockey pucks, with a fittingly symbol on them. Ryan had a look of bemused interest with John tilting his head slightly to get a better look at them.

"Oho! How delightfully thematic. Useful in hurling at opponents you say? Well I wouldn't want to throw a gift given by god folks like you, but Chekov's gun may come into play.....Thank you." Ryan said in a somewhat theatrical tone, to those who he was more familiar with the paragon was known to display some eccentric mannerisms. The UK Elite normally didn't do hardcore related matches, however with their reformation and eagerness to take Tension by storm they planned to be willing to dirty their hands.

"Yeah! This is thoughtful no doubt. Cheers you pair." John remarked, testing the weight of it with his hands. Ms Grange mentally indulged in picturing the British duo when they tried to ice skate, key word was try. In spite of the eloquence Ryan could have he fell like a prat more often than not, John the less said about his moves the better.

After bidding farewell to the Canadian duo the next person on the list was Juniper Nayle, a tall redhead who had been someone often encountered the UK Elite. She had been at times a thorn in their side, regardless Ryan enjoyed their interactions and her upfront honesty. So he had sent her an invite to come on up to his apartment and get a gift from the former Tension tag champs.

"Boss I'm hoping she ain't bringing that stupid cave woman, cause if I have to defend myself I'll do it." John said, said woman was called Sabre and tended to hang around with the redhead. Said woman tried to bend John like a piece of taffy, which left him just a tad wary.

"Relax John, remember this is the holidays. A time to make peace, mind this and be happy." Ryan said with a smile, a person's residence was their castle after all.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:50 am

Even though Ryan had a point, Sion had a feeling they could easily talk about similar specifics like that for hours and not even realize it. There were some things a bit more serious he's noticed lately he wouldn't mind hearing Ryan give an opinion on, knowing how Ryan and those around him treat not only themselves but the wrestling industry as a whole he figured at the very least the delivery would be good. However it seemed that just like last year the stay of who all came to visit wouldn't be too long, which was a shame, but who knows when and where they meet next, maybe then they could have that exchange.

Not that Daisuke would expect Ryan and the others to chuck them at someone, the thought of them trying does sound a little bit amusing, yet at the same time make more sense than some of the stuff she's others do in the ring over the past couple of years.

Before they headed out Daisuke mentions that the UKE group should come by their place once they get settled in, of course they actually have actually start the moving process first. Soon after they said their goodbyes and left. Even though he knew that speaking terms between the two sides weren't negative, part of Sion was still surprised with how things between them have been between them since they last met in the squared circle. Who knows when and under what circumstances the two sides would meet next.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:49 am

To pass the time during the winter months, Juniper spent it driving around in her various cars. She didnt like the cold. And she'd tend to be forgetful about occasions like the holidays. So she clipped the card sent to her to the rearview mirror. About ten minutes before she had to be there, Sh had arrived.

She spent those ten minutes doing doughnuts just a bit down the street. She must have cleared the ground down to the pavement by the time she needed to go. In her green 65' Mustang, Juniper drives up to the large...House? Mansion? She ain't never seen a house so big and grand and such...

The redhead gets out of the car. She wore a long, wool overcoat and big black combat boots. They kept her feet warm. this was definitely not sandal weather. Walking up to the house, Juniper wondered what Ryan wanted. It was the holidays, sure. But the redhead dint think she was on the best terms with the UKE Elite. She had beaten one of them and challenger the other two...Twice if she remembers correctly. It was one reason she didnt ask Sabre to come along. She was getting ready for a big fight anyway.

Juniper hops up the stairs with a bit of haste and knocks on the door, quickly putting her hands back in her pockets afterwards.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:11 pm

Ryan was busy entertaining himself by doing some doodles, namely of him and his team in a cartoony fashion over various other known teams. All with little x's for their eyes, a basic summary of their plan for 2017. Once the door was heard Mr Knight quickly crumpled the paper and lobbed it behind the tree, didn't want anyone viewing the secret plan of Britain's finest after all. John had kept a wary eye on the door, half expecting Sabre to burst through the door and try to eat him. His boss would probably tell him to get a grip, so mentally John recited that to himself.

Normally John would answer the door, however perhaps thankfully on the side of the master of creation Mr Knight went to get it. After all Ryan was the one that sent the invite anyway, he had taken off the beard though. Darn thing made his chin itch, he poked his head out and sure enough there was the infamous redhead herself.

"Ah hello Juniper! Please come in!" Ryan said as he opened the door wide to let Juniper in, she'd find herself walking into something strongly like that of a set from a classical TV special. John had instantly been relieved that there would be no back bending for now at least.

"Oh hey there." Lucy said, twirling a strand of her brunette hair. Lucy had to admit, it felt nice to bury the hatchet. It was funny to think how this all started, Ms Grange and Juniper mixing it up led to the redhead helping to make history with the UK Elite's first real title defence.

"Right then, John get Juniper's gift please." Ryan requested of his right hand man, nodding to the paragon and redhead. While the artist did so Ryan would smile at Ms Nayle and say"I am glad that you were able to make it Juniper today Juniper for the holidays, I hope the year has been good for you. Regardless one can certainly call it hectic if nothing else." in the mind of Ryan that last part was an understatement.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:35 am

Walking in, Juniper couldnt help but look around the large room with a bit of wonder in her gaze. The room was something out of It's A Wonderful Life. It was a bit odd in a way, Juniper nor her family were really ones to celebrate the holidays. Her father would usually go about his car business and her mother would usually be out trying to protect the trees from being cut down. "Wow...I see you guys uh, like to decorate."

She chuckles to herself before stepping in more. She sees Lucy and gives her a nod of acknowledgement. It all started with Juniper beating Eliza at Summer Splash 2015. Juniper went on to fight Ryan and John with Nick. Then, there was a further escalation. Juniper, Sabre and Shido tried to fight the UKE Elite. That didn't go over so well either. But somehow, Juniper had gained the respect of Ryan.

And so, she ended up here.

"The year hasn't been so bad on me. I got tougher, but so did the competition." Juniper remembered being shown up by Natalia. She remembers barely escaping Karen's amazing strength. Juniper got beat by Kane, though she gave the new guy a match he'd never forget. And lastly, Juniper came face to face with the legendary Cecilia Northman herself, someone that Juniper honestly kinda feared. "I'm sure you guys know a little something about that though, huh?" Juniper says, raising and lowering her eyebrows and chuckling.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:16 pm

Ryan knew about that match Juniper had against Eliza and won, impressive considering how well Eliza had done up till that point. Of course the end of it was somewhat interesting, Clyde wearing a ref outfit from Friction that could have somewhat suited him in fact. But it wasn't the concern of the paragon of Britain at any rate. Ryan was pleased by Juniper's reaction to his decorated abode, though the tree was plastic. Made it easier to transport.

Juniper's words prompted Ryan to then remark with "Oh yes indeed, we're not the Tension tag champs anymore after all. WhiteGale won it fair and square though. We're gonna be making a comeback though, it's gonna be a doozy. We've got a couple of gifts in store for you, one from John here." Mr Knight motioned to the Master of Creation.

Mr Carnaby had it in a gift bag and said "I heard you like cars, I'm a driver myself and figured I oughta pitch in for a fellow enthusiast. I got this thing called the Leatherman MUT Multi-Tool, 16 things in 1. Reckon it'd come in handy for you."

Ryan then stated "We also got you something else, a potted plant. Bought him last week, it's actually a match to one we have. It's plastic so you don't need to look after it all that much, but it's always nice to have a bit of greenery in your life. Happy holidays to you Juniper, hope 2017 will be good for you." giving a small bow and smile after it. The plant was straight with the leaves forming a sort of orb, sure enough there was one on the fireplace mantle.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:47 am

"You aren't?!" Juniper gasps in surprise. "Geez...I haven't been on the up and up like I usually am..." That was a surprise for sure. For John and Ryan to have beaten Juniper twice and then lose to someone else? She gave the duo respect for being one of the best tag teams in the whole AFW. Though, she didn't know much about their individual skills. They were surely to be sturdy fighters... Juniper watches John come back, handing her just the coolest looking tool. The redhead looks at it quizzically before realizing all of what it did.

"Whoa, sweet..."

Suddenly, and also, the woman was given a fake plant. Nice for the garage. Juniper went there enough; it could use a bit of sprucing up. An odd choice of gifts, but Juniper was equally as odd. The redhead makes a few small laughs. She hears Ryan wish her a well year. "Oh man, a 'well' year would be getting to that top tier I dream of." She put down the potted plant and slugged Ryan's arm playfully. "But, I guess I'll have to settle with patronizing ya and being a pain in your butt. Don't be too surprised if I do something stupid on you to incite another fight." She picks the plant up and lets out a laugh with slightly sinister undertones as she heads for the door.

"One of you guys let me out, okay? And you guys have a good year, too."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4