Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Evangaline vs Ai bed match

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Evangaline vs Ai bed match - Page 5 Empty Re: Evangaline vs Ai bed match

Post by dragonswill Fri May 12, 2017 1:19 pm

"Say your sorry for clawing my crotch then!" Ai yelled, she was starting to see the tears in Evangalines eye. Just then she got Clawed in the eyes. "Ah you bitch! my eyes!" Ai cried as she pulled away from the blonde and held her eyes rubbing them to ease the pain. Ai couldn't believe that the girl did that, holding her face Ai was vulnerably since she couldn't see at the time meaning Evangaline could attack any time and she wont see it coming.

her eyes teared up as they burned she needed to recover and see again before Evangaline attacked but right now she doesn't think that would be possible. "fuck..." Ai said under her breath as she was on her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 24, 2017 12:02 am

Evangaline let out a sigh of relief as she managed to get Ai to stop attacking her crotch. "Take that you bitch!" Evangaline would saw before reaching up to claw at Ai's breasts. Evangaline may not know how to wrestle but she knew how to hurt a girl in ways that she would remember. "I am going to make you beg for mercy!" Evangaline would say as she would try to push Ai down onto her back so Evangaline could take the top position between the two of them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed May 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Ai couldn't see anything for a bit her eyes were close as she tried to sooth them quickly. "that was a dirty move you sluahh!!" Ai screamed out when her breast started to get clawed now, they may be small but the clawing still hurt alot. "ohhhh ouuuhhh." Ai moaned out as she was at a huge disadvantage, "let go! ooohh" She moaned out it hurt a lot but it was also a little pleasurable that Ai felt her self get a little wet. Ai growled as she grabbed onto Evangalines hands and tired to pull them off. "I said let go!" Ai yelled but was whimpering a little as she didn't know how much more she could take.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:03 am

Evangaline wasn't going to just let Ai push her off. "Shut up!" Evangaline would say before slapping Ai across her cheek. Evangaline was going to teach Ai a lesson and the first step was to continue mauling Ai's breasts. "I want you to beg me to stop. I want to see you crying for mercy." Evangaline would say as she tried to stay on top of Ai even as Ai tried to toss her off. Evangaline soon had to roll off of Ai as Ai was struggling too much for Evangaline to stay on top of Ai.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Ai continued to struggle as Evangaline mauled her breast, to add insult to injury the blonde hair girl would slap Ai causing her cheek to burn in pain and have a visible slap mark. After a while of struggling it payed off as Ai got the girl to get off of her and she crawled to the other side of the bed. "ah...sss you bitch..." Ai said angrily as she glared at Evangaline "I'll never beg to you bitch youll never get me to beg..." She said but she wasn't sure about the crying part since during the breast mauling Ai was close to crying.

standing up on her knees Ai needed to think of how to really hurt this girl and get more points so she could win and leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:03 am

Evangaline smiled at Ai. "Oh, you will beg even if i have to rip your tits off to do it." Evangaline said as she would lunge at Ai hands first. Evangaline would try to grab onto Ai's breasts again to resume her brutal torture of the girls breasts. Evangaline was going to make Ai beg even if she had to destroy every inch of her opponents body. "Scream and cry for me bitch."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:14 am

"ahh you bitch!!!" Ai cried out as she grabbed onto Evangaline and tried to pry her hands off her sore tits. " BItch this is suppose to be a soft core match wheres taht ref!?" Ai cried out wondering why the ref didn't came to stop Evangaline form ripping off her breast. She held back the tears as she didn't want to give teh blonde girl the satisfaction of seeing Ai cry. the pink haired girl would continue to try to pull the girls hands off of her as she was about to scream out.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:21 am

"I don't care what sort of match it is. I am going to rip your tiny tits off then make you lick my pussy." Evangaline would yell out as she would claw at Ai's tits. Evangaline would be able to hold onto Ai's breasts for a few seconds before Ai managed to pull Evangaline's claws away. Evangaline would glare at Ai before spitting on her opponent. "I'm going to make you beg bitch. There is nothing you can do to stop me."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Ai managed to get the girl to let go of her breast but then the girl just spit at her. "ew you bitch..." Ai said wanted to whip the spit off her face but couldn't let go of the blonde girls hands or risk getting an other breast clawed. "i will not beg to you slut you are nothing." Ai said. Ai glared at the girl before she quickly reeled her head back and then sent it right at Evangalines forehead hoping to give the girl a headbutt. Ai will feel the affects of it but she didn't care she wanted to beat this girl for ruining her breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:07 pm

Evangaline was about to attack Ai's breasts again when Ai's head slammed into her own. Evangaline yelled out in pain as she grabbed her head. "You bitch!" Evangaline would say before falling on her back while trying to get the pain to go away. Evangaline would glare at Ai from between her fingers as Evangaline promised herself taht she was going to make Ai beg for mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next